Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by javen View Post
    I doubt it's anything particularly revelatory, since it's coming from a third party and not Blizzard iteself.
    I don't think it's coming from a third party.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    considering it's not actually worldofwarcraft.com. It's judgehype.com like the crapfilth it shows. Tell me, how does that firgure fit in that small box, which doesn't look like the same dimensions as the normal in depth.

Well, Finalbosstv, slootbag, towelliee and other are all saying the same thing with different words..Some say special thing, other say toons of news..other say that is big.....So, it might be something at least significant for the players and the xpac.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamuri View Post
    considering it's not actually worldofwarcraft.com. It's judgehype.com like the crapfilth it shows. Tell me, how does that firgure fit in that small box, which doesn't look like the same dimensions as the normal in depth.
    Maybe it came along side with the box and not inside the box??

Maybe they'll reveal Sargeras for the first time/delve more into the Legion's plans for overtaking Azeroth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamuri View Post
    idk, along side the box, or disconeecting wings, glaives, and horns? ive seen larger things in smaller boxes, also idk.... i doudt they would have this "big huge meeting at blizzard" just to say "hey this is whats in the box"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Asphyx22 View Post
    Maybe they'll reveal Sargeras for the first time/delve more into the Legion's plans for overtaking Azeroth.
    Thank...you.

Deleted
    Not really ground breaking news, I forsee a lot of butthurt if that is what they announce.

7+ Year Old Account
    sargeras has allready been revealed.. chronicals and tons of old art, for example 3 peices of art in chronicals show him one below in jasontheking's picute

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Thank...you.
    LOL your picture is perfect ;3
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

sargeras has allready been revealed.. chronicals and tons of old art

- - - Updated - - -

No. He means in-game. like as an appearence.

- - - Updated - - -

sargeras has allready been revealed.. chronicals and tons of old art

- - - Updated - - -

LEGION!

Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    Not really ground breaking news, I forsee a lot of butthurt if that is what they announce.
    I agree. I expect more as well, but I'm taking it with a grain of salt so I don't kill myself with too much hype. Should have clarified. I meant his game appearance haha.
    Last edited by Asphyx22; 2016-06-08 at 02:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by javen View Post
    I doubt it's anything particularly revelatory, since it's coming from a third party and not Blizzard iteself.
    uhhh, i'd say gamescon or whatever it was that blizz revealed Legion at was kinda third party.
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    No matter what they announce, there is always going to be a group of butthurt people

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    WoW is going F2P. You can all thank me for the spoiler on Friday.
    It will happen eventually but that would mean millions quitting in rage, most F2P games have shit customer service and end up costing more in the long term if you want to stay at the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Dunno, they seem to already have done everything they announced for Legion without cutting. I don't think any more feature is coming.
    I could see them creating multiple skin colors and hairstyles in a few days per race/sex (based on what they said about creating mounts)

but i doubt thats it.

GiveWoWBlackPeople2k16!
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

idk, along side the box, or disconeecting wings, glaives, and horns? ive seen larger things in smaller boxes, also idk.... i doudt they would have this "big huge meeting at blizzard" just to say "hey this is whats in the box"
    I still want an official site link, not this weird site. I don't think even the illidan without all the attachment will fit. It has other content inside the box as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    calling it now. It will be something more relevant to the people who went and saw the movie. It wont be directed at the current wow players.
    ppl who see the movie = wow players.

What?

They are going to finally open up Vanilla servers.

That, + Pre-Patch Date.

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    ppl who see the movie = wow players.

What?
    not necessarily. NON gaming media outlets were invited according to wowhead. It's probably something related to the movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    I'm pretty sure he's talking about the Comic/Video/audio thing.
    Yesir Indeedy.