Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I wonder if there is someone out there in existence that has the same power as Sargeras.
    The baby titan. N'zoth. Thats it. I always thought it would be neat to side with an Old God, but we aren't gonna do that because Sargeras isn't dying this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    The baby titan. N'zoth. Thats it. I always thought it would be neat to side with an Old God, but we aren't gonna do that because Sargeras isn't dying this expansion.
    I meant in real life Paula. :P
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

m8 he kills you by staring from another planet
    You are far weaker, which would be why, but I think at most we'll only be killing an avatar of his, rather than himself.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I meant in real life Paula. :P
    Kinda hard to take that away from your post :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    You are far weaker, which would be why, but I think at most we'll only be killing an avatar of his, rather than himself.
    Pretty sure we will be. I know pretty much nothing past the broken shore but I have a feeling Illidan is going to be that avatar.

And people still think we are gonna kill him lmao
    Keep in mind that all the Lich King had to do was order his assassins to die and they died. No struggle. No stopping it. They simply ceased to live on command. We killed the crap out of him moments later. They could simply write in "A'dal has Ascended and Sargeras is temporarily weakened!" and that's that.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Keep in mind that all the Lich King had to do was order his assassins to die and they died. No struggle. No stopping it. They simply ceased to live on command. We killed the crap out of him moments later. They could simply write in "A'dal has Ascended and Sargeras is temporarily weakened!" and that's that.
    Adal isn't on Azeroth as far as I know. The best we have is Velen. There is no Tirion Ex Machina to save us.

Adal isn't on Azeroth as far as I know. The best we have is Velen. There is no Tirion Ex Machina to save us.
    The Naaru are not rooted in place, they can even travel through dimensions. If the writers wanted to use them as a deus ex machina, they wouldn't even need to justify it. Everything is already set up in the lore.

Deleted
    The naru are able to transcend time and space and planets then can also move as my understanding goes adal could just float on through from shattrath to azeroth if he wanted . Also xe'ra is still alive i find it odd he able to be alive on the legion homeworld while most naaru are killed on sight by the legion as a font of power

10+ Year Old Account
    How much do the Naaru really care about the Legion? Aren't they pretty much a slightly weaker mirror of the Void beings, who are their true opponent that they're concerned about?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

server shutdown plus zorbrix tweet. should mean new build for tonight

Looks like a server shutdown is coming up in five minutes, for whatever that's worth.

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt a build will be pushed at 930 PM. I could see them shutting down the servers and putting up an early morning build to get in that stress test they didn't get to do last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

N'Zoth is certainly not anywhere near the strength of Sargeras. Titans are TIERS above Old Gods when it comes to power, and Sargeras was the strongest of the Titans BEFORE he got a Fel power boost.

Let's put it this way. N'zoth was one of the weakest Old Gods of the Original, while Y'shaarj was the strongest.

A Titan picked Y'shaarj up and crushed him in one hand.

The only thing in material universe even close to Sargeras would be an awakened Azeroth, and even then it would be in trouble, as non-fallen Titans are susceptible to fel magic.

We're definitely not fighting Sargeras in his true body, ever. At best we can hope to fight an Avatar or spirit of his.

Quote Originally Posted by Zharikov View Post
    N'Zoth is certainly not anywhere near the strength of Sargeras. Titans are TIERS above Old Gods when it comes to power, and Sargeras was the strongest of the Titans BEFORE he got a Fel power boost.

Let's put it this way. N'zoth was one of the weakest Old Gods of the Original, while Y'shaarj was the strongest.

A Titan picked Y'shaarj up and crushed him in one hand.

The only thing in material universe even close to Sargeras would be an awakened Azeroth, and even then it would be in trouble, as non-fallen Titans are susceptible to fel magic.

We're definitely not fighting Sargeras in his true body, ever. At best we can hope to fight an Avatar or spirit of his.
    The Old Gods are basically holding there child hostage (Sargeras/Titans), pretty sure that ALONE gives them power over Sargeras or the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I doubt a build will be pushed at 930 PM. I could see them shutting down the servers and putting up an early morning build to get in that stress test they didn't get to do last week.
    It is a new build. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745225056. Wonder why theyre pushing it so late at night.

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    It is a new build. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745225056. Wonder why theyre pushing it so late at night.
    Got me wondering as well. What the heck is going on?

Deadline Strikes Back?

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    Probably because they are gonna reschedule that test sometime this week and want to be prepared for problems early.

Deleted
    I'm still waiting for the cinematics, I hope we will get to see some this build.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    I'm still waiting for the cinematics, I hope we will get to see some this build.
    They alreayd said we will only see the cinematics once its live =/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    They alreayd said we will only see the cinematics once its live =/
    Oh, I remember hearing that but I completely forgot that. That's sad, I can't wait for Legion to go live.