Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Legion Beta - Build 21874

See the front page for the latest notes.
    Last edited by chaud; 2016-06-08 at 05:10 AM.

Do beta waves go out with each new build?

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachtigal View Post
    Do beta waves go out with each new build?
    Mostly. They are going out every week or so it seems. Each region looks like it is getting a day. It also depends on what they are testing and sadly how many people they have been removing from the beta for violating various TOS agreements / harassing players.

Deleted
    Hey,

do you think the beta-downtime will be shorter then usual? i mean, they already pushed the build for download, and the servers arent down for more then 10 minutes... hmm wondering

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakrath View Post
    Hey,

do you think the beta-downtime will be shorter then usual? i mean, they already pushed the build for download, and the servers arent down for more then 10 minutes... hmm wondering
    Servers are currently down for me, but listed. It could be a "tweak" build with a lot of bug fixes and a few little things here and there, like reverts to talent changes. Along with their special announcement that is supposed to be happening Friday, I'm going to say they are ending the scenarios / pre-patch stuff and hopefully this is the final build that has those in it. Meaning character copies could be coming up or coming up soon.

Think the patch was 876Mb?

Kinda of a large build. Hopefully more damage tuning to make DPS specs to actually do something. Kinda depressing when Healers can out DPS the Damage roles.
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only took them the ENTIRE expansion to fix the wording on the Mining Followers.

Deleted
    Demonhunters defense nerfed even more......... looooooooool they will be worse then WoD ww monks XDDDDDD

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Only took them the ENTIRE expansion to fix the wording on the Mining Followers.
    Well they changed it. It started as being a function of the Miners, then changed to become a function of the level 2 mine in 6.1.
    Wolfie Pandaren Shaman - Pet Collection - Mount Collection
    Pinfire Dwarf Hunter - SaintJoan Draenei Paladin - Sadiefalk Human Rogue - Hamartanein Dwarf Warlock
    Lotusdream Pandaren Monk - Aponyia Tauren Shaman

good changes
    Last edited by nVIDIA; 2016-06-08 at 05:25 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nVIDIA View Post
    good changes
    why is it?

edit: ähm why rip lfr raiders ?

5% nerf on voidform rip... not needed

Deleted
    Damnit another Garrison Gold nerf? :P

And Artificial Damage/Stamina. Is that a passive i get with every Trait i choose on my weapon or is is a new trait with 34 Ranks?

so blizzard once again screwes their biggest chunk of playerbase aka lfr raiders just because few nolifers cired about set bonuses - legion will be even more failed expansion then WoD - f u blizz for making one stupid decision after another just cause few special retards feel less special

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea warlock damage nerfs were definitely needed. /sarcasm

10+ Year Old Account
    A new late night build is on the way!
    I could've sworn the planet was spherical.

Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    so blizzard once again screwes their biggest chunk of playerbase aka lfr raiders just because few nolifers cired about set bonuses - legion will be even more failed expansion then WoD - f u blizz for making one stupid decision after another just cause few special retards feel less special
    They have been trying to push normal modes for that playerbase, they even removed mechanics to help that group move into normal modes.

Why would the LFR crew even go into normal mode if they could get the same gear in LFR?
    Last edited by Spotnick; 2016-06-08 at 06:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    They have been trying to push normal modes for that playerbase, they even removed mechanics to help that group move into normal modes.

Why would the LFR crew even go into normal mode if they could get the same gear in LFR?
    Because after 2 weeks, you'll need ilevel 9000 to even get invited into the "easy running pugs", while you in LFR just sign up and go whenever you want. Besides that, loads of people dont wanna be part of raiding-guilds, just wanna collect some gear and do this fast and easy... not spending unnecessary time on wipes... Yes yes, "normal is easy you scrub", still LFR is easier and faster... normal gives nothing... either you're a relaxed player doing LFR or you probably are up at HC/Mythic and raiding seriously! Normal has NO place in Wow anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    What is this guy going on about? I don't see any LFR changes but bonus set description fixes?
    its called having problems with reading comprehension -_- - if you see a new beta build its logical to assume that those would concern t19 in legion i didnt notice its t17 and t18 im dumb which i guess makes me fit as lfr target audience ^^

Feels like a lot of text and behind the scenes changes for a 800+ megabyte patch but hey, I'm no programmer.