Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    In TBC I logged in one day and noticed I had the gm powers for my guild while I wasn't even an officer in the guild. I laughed at the bug and changed people's ranks n titles n shit laughing about it. The gm and officer couldn't do anything and started bitching at me. I told them to calm down I'm just fuckin around and I'll change it back just put a ticket in. They tried to get the whole sever (lightning hoof-A) to turn against me. Said fuck you guys /gdisband

also got bored and would go to storm wind and offer to help low levels by flying them around and doing quest with them. I'd fly as high as I could above black rock mountain and kick them off my rocket.

Deleted
    I reported a guildie for botting so he got banned just before a ZG run because he was first in line to get an item from Hakkar. I was second, and it dropped on that run.

I quit raiding last expansion and the only raiding I did this expansion was carries I paid in gold for.

My first ever talent point was spent on improved rend

Deleted
    I am a glitch exploiter.

Being as honest as I possibly can be, I straight-up didn't know any better. This was back in TBC - the Gurrubashi (sp) arena kept resetting about every 3 mins or so one night. It was fixed the next day, but not until after me and my vastly more experienced brother had looted it about two dozen times...

When I was still in the ARMY, my roommate over in Korea used to play Vanilla WoW all the time while off duty.

I thought that I would never play this game and that he was a fool for wasting his time on something that didn't look cool like Oblivion...

Quote Originally Posted by SyrahGrunt View Post
    I actually liked WoD.
    Said no one ever

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Said no one ever
    It's actually not THAT bad, considering only the lack of content made the expac boring in the end, if we had a third tier and 1-2 small patch (like 5.1 and 5.3) it would've been great in the end

I think World of Garrisoncraft is really fun.

7+ Year Old Account
    I tried to use bot once back in cata but i gave up on it after 10 minutes because it was too boring to watch it. TL;DR lost 30 bucks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saracens View Post
    Over the last 11 years.. I've only played the one toon mostly. I now have 988 days played on my Paladin.

I'll be switching for Legion.
    Why do you want to change now?

Quote Originally Posted by panzaghor View Post
    I tried to use bot once back in cata but i gave up on it after 10 minutes because it was too boring to watch it. TL;DR lost 30 bucks

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you want to change now?
    I don't like what's coming for Paladins. Just my opinion. I know some don't mind the changes, but I think it's time for something different.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I steal accounts...

- - - Updated - - -

Said no one ever
    I liked it...

WotLK was my fav, but I've been subbed to WoD longer... go figure.

Deleted
    I sold my first account and it was blocked so I called blizz service and lied to them so they unlock it. It was long time ago, I regret selling it :| Sometimes I miss my first character I ever made... it was undead warlock.
    Last edited by mmoc926da41232; 2016-06-08 at 09:17 PM. Reason: typo

10+ Year Old Account
    hop on my mount for a ride to candy mountain *kicks them off into lava or zombies*
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

You mean beside the fact that between 2005-2007 it ruled huge chunks of my free time to the point it started interfering with my relationships?....

Don't know....

Deleted
    I faction changed just so i could kill a girl i liked. It felt so good.

Deleted
    Said no one ever
    First, your post is antinomic.

Second, I play WoW since BC, as I said, and I've grown out of every competitive aspect of it through the years. First it was PvP, during the final hours of WOTLK, and then it was Raiding, as I was tired of its basic concept (farm raid for x months to get the best gear, only to see it replaced by quest items in the next patch/Xpack.
    So, why do I keep playing, one might ask ? Simple : I love the Warcraft Universe since Warcraft II, and I fell in love with Azeroth as soon as I took my first step in the Valley of Trials.
    So, instead of grinding reps/valor/honnor/raids/whatever, I mostly hunt for mogs, mounts, pets, that kind of "casual" stuff. And I RP a lot, although not enough in my taste, but that's not the point.
    The point actually is that WoD was a great gift for people like me : they gave RPers a place to do their stuff, they gave "collecting" people like me easy to get mounts, pets, and toys. It most of all allowed us to go back to a great period of the Warcraft timeline, so we celebrate with them the franchise' 20th birthday and Wow's 10th.

So, I understand why people who still find the "stressful" side of Wow appealing say that this expansion was a "casual"one, that kept people locked up in their garrisons instead of going into the world..
    But guys, this world is still out there, you were just not ASKED to go and explore it.

Wow didn't "get casual" during WoD, it adapted to people who were there since the beginning, evolved with the game, and mostly, loved the story of the franchise.

Again, you all may call me a casual, but then I'd call you a E-peen whore No offense ment, of course

Sorry for the long post/derailing the thread if I did so
    Last edited by mmoce3896f30ad; 2016-06-08 at 11:25 PM.

I almost ninjad the tiger mount in BC. I really haven't done anything too horrible in game, so that's the best I've got.

EDIT: almost forgot, in wrath my mage friend and I (holy pally at the time) got 1v2'd in an arena my a disc priest when his partner didn't show up. We're not very good at pvp.
    Last edited by Xargoth6634; 2016-06-09 at 04:32 AM.

if memory serves me correctly i used a holy paladin mace on my fury warrior when i first started playing. BC.

i also think i tried arms spec with a shield equipped. like, "it kinda works!"
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Way back in the day, I was wandering Stonetalon with a buddy. My warrior, his druid in prowl. We ran into a player leveling his orc warrior. I flagged and emoted cluck-cluck. The other player emoted a nod, finished what he was doing, ate a meal, nobly flagged — and was immediately ganked by my friend. There are ways to fool somebody and ways not to, and to this day I feel a little guilty.