Page 20 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidget View Post
    Farahlon!!
    Kappa. I would not be at all surprised if WoW is going sub-free at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Sargnagel View Post
    Because the current expansion still sucks? And even Legion doesn't to too much better for people who want LEGACY servers?
    People asked for ONE thing and Blizzard comes around with something completely different... so of course not many people want it.
    Well I think legion looks to be as good as MoP if not better. Also me and my entire guild would be interested to play on pristine server so that's a start .

Deleted
    Going by beta I wouldn't be surprised if the announcement is that they decided to drop the PvP side of the game entirely...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggletard View Post
    Yes cause even "if" wow is like at 2mill subs every company just would say no to that steady monthly income.
    Hell even if it was down to 1mill players that would be like 13.000.000 per month!
    So please learn some ecconomy before you cry f2p comming...

Well Towelliee, Sloot and Sparty are discussing legendaries (the legion ones) on Friday. I have no idea if that's related to FinalBoss's tweet or not but I highly doubt it because Finalboss said he can't talk about it and the other 3 openly stated what they're talking about.

What if they've decided to remove legendaries from legion? Really really far fetched here but I could see it. Probably not it though, I'm just curious why 3 professional raiders are going to gather and discuss them, maybe because they're different from previous legendaries? Idk.

Finalboss probably has different information considering his is secretive while the other 3 openly stated what they're discussing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Well I think legion looks to be as good as MoP if not better. Also me and my entire guild would be interested to play on pristine server so that's a start .
    Yeah... difference is 1 guild vs a couple of hundred thousand people who want legacy realms... just saying.
    Opinions differ, and if you want these realms more power to you. But you cannot deny the fact that there was a significant call for legacy realms and blizzard answered with pristine, which was not what they were asked for. So don't be upset if most people still want legacy over pristine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    ESO,SWTOR,EverQuest1&2...

Would you like me to keep going? Many MMO's have done it and are still around. To be clear my comment wasn't serious but if WoW ever does go B2p (Good Bye Life).
    You're right, those games are still out there, but I don't exactly say they are successful. They were forced to do so or die completely. WoW still can afford to maintain it's current payment method and still be the reigning MMORPG in the market.

I hope its pre patch announce

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah... difference is 1 guild vs a couple of hundred thousand people who want legacy realms... just saying.
    Opinions differ, and if you want these realms more power to you. But you cannot deny the fact that there was a significant call for legacy realms and blizzard answered with pristine, which was not what they were asked for. So don't be upset if most people still want legacy over pristine.
    Actually Blizzard did not answer with anything at all. They just asked if pristine was an idea that would interest anyone.

For fucks sake, Blizzard asks the community for their opinion for a change and get bashed.

Yeah people totally make multiple accounts for that petition huh *eyeroll.

Deleted
    Cant people get it into their skulls that there wont be a Legacy server..Pristine will be as close as your going to get, I just dont see why people are chatting about the bullshit so much, yes thousands want Vanilla, but the amount who want current still out weighs the Vanilla crowd.

15+ Year Old Account
    Pristine servers (as proposed by Blizz) make zero sense, I hope they won't implement them like that.
    My bet is on pre-patch announcement. It's about time.

They put Legion ice and are now working on Titan again.

Why are you here? This isn't a legacy server discussion, that's in another thread. I love how you said "1 guild compared to thousands of people who want legacy servers". According to MMO champ itself, the poll that was taken showed that more people either 1. Don't want legacy servers or 2. Don't care what happens.

The petition that was signed is useless and it's not even valid info. I signed it and I personally don't care if we get the servers or not. You could also create multiple accounts and sign it repeatedly making it invalid. I've seen many people say the same thing. My point is though, if you wanna talk about that ridiculous topic you should go to the thread that is specified for it instead of pushing this topic on people in a thread that has nothing to do with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert View Post
    Actually Blizzard did not answer with anything at all. They just asked if pristine was an idea that would interest anyone.

For fucks sake, Blizzard asks the community for their opinion for a change and get bashed.
    They asked after the massive outcry for Legacy... it was a response to that outcry, if intentional or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Yeah people totally make multiple accounts for that petition huh *eyeroll.
    And remove 20% of the votes due to that and it's still a bigger demand then for pristine realms.

They asked after the massive outcry for Legacy... it was a response to that outcry, if intentional or not.

- - - Updated - - -

And remove 20% of the votes due to that and it's still a bigger demand then for pristine realms.
    Massive is a bit of an overstatement. Unless massive has changed to mean 2 streamers and their fans who sign the same petition multiple times to make it seem like people care...

And most of the things people want about vanilla can be achieved through pristine servers, unless you expect them to put up servers that will never get updated and eventually die?
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by wiggletard View Post
    Then they would kill their token sales.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Massive is a bit of an overstatement. Unless massive has changed to mean 2 streamers and their fans who sign the same petition multiple times to make it seem like people care...
    Well since nobody ever asked for pristine realms, in comparison it would be massive.
    But I don't have the time nor energy to argue about something like that... mostly because most people don't want to argue with reason

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post

And most of the things people want about vanilla can be achieved through pristine servers, unless you expect them to put up servers that will never get updated and eventually die?
    Started out as pristine server announcement speculation and you seem to be derailing it and getting a little angry :^] you aren't going to get what you want :^]

Quoted wrong person my bad. On stupid phone
    Last edited by Saiona; 2016-06-08 at 12:05 PM.