Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    mmm, I miss day drinking.
    Right?

I need to do that one of these days.

Ah the memories.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorianus View Post
    I read the OP with the voice of Donald Trump.

Theres is going to be a tsunami and it will be beatiful, 15 miles high and make the world great again.
    It will be amazing I promise you....SO much water, we're gonna have so much water, we're gonna have so much water you are actually, listen, listen, we're gonna have SO much water that you are actually going to say 'hey, can we just stop having so much water??'. I mean it people, it will be really really amazing, a TREMENDOUS amount of water.

I mean whats Hillary got? She doesn't have any water you know, and the media...ooo the media. I try to bring all this water, every day I bring all this water and do they give me any credit? Do they?

I promise you, SO much water.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Lol! No way I am eating raw fish.

And OP. Read up on the last great flood and what the rainbow means. The next massive destructive global event will be caused by a comet or meteor and fire will be the main destructive force.
    Try it! Go to a slightly more expensive place (they tend to have higher quality fish) and give it a shot. I think you'll be surprised how good it is.

Ease into it of course.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    Try it! Go to a slightly more expensive place (they tend to have higher quality fish) and give it a shot. I think you'll be surprised how good it is.

Ease into it of course.
    I am sure it tastes good. But there are many things which may taste good, but be very bad to eat. I will pass. I want my food well done. Even steak.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am sure it tastes good. But there are many things which may taste good, but be very bad to eat. I will pass. I want my food well done. Even steak.
    naaaaah man, medium rare is always the best way to go
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Pregnant chocolate bar View Post
    Yes that's correct the aliens flying both our our atmosphere in there advanced spaceships only checked into our atmosphere to centimetre neutron star which they had picked up from the Sagittarius constellation The aliens have injected the neutron star with a special chemical compound which means that when the neutron star hits our oceans a chemical reaction when a car which will cause the neutron star to explode with the force of 10 trillion atomic weapons this will only happen when the neutron star reaches the bottom of the ocean and dates and to make that Sunami as high as possible ball very well make sure the neutron star explodes when it reaches the bottom of the Mariana trench Sarah the water it displaces above it is the most water possible this will create the high Sunami possible Japan will be the first country to go then China then to the Dalai llama who is gong as the water approaches in the water will spread to Los Angeles And flood the plastic people it will vaporised them as the concrete wall of water hits them and dissolve them into nothingness the water will spread towards inland New Mexico Texas then the price for all the religious people live you know the mid west will be flooded so well the great lakes and then the east East coast when the aliens have successfully flooded the air they will select only one person from all of humanity they will take this person themselves up in a spaceship to the hollow moon they will instruct this person towards the entrance of the hollow moon and they will go inside the hollow moon and learn how do you Manitee was created by Prometheus and the alien to look like Prometheus I will be too tall 1 pint and do you know want to have sex with everyone and reproduce and create more shit
    But we got weed in the dutch lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiyld View Post
    Agreed. I want to have some juice in my steak.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    I went ahead and gizoogled the OP.
    Ah it all makes sense now

10+ Year Old Account
    For you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha well fish has higher protein then damn near anything else.

I've eaten it for years and have never had a problem

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    This thread is the reason why you should never do drugs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lol! No way I am eating raw fish.

And OP. Read up on the last great flood and what the rainbow means. The next massive destructive global event will be caused by a comet or meteor and fire will be the main destructive force.
    But remember this isn't actually god its aliens so the whole rainbow thing doesn't come into effect.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    Stay in schoo

school is cool
    Troof

No reason to eat meat caveman style, when humanity has learned how to cook it well, without burning it
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha well fish has higher protein then damn near anything else.

I've eaten it for years and have never had a problem
    I love fish. Esp. Salmon and Tuna. Even sardines and herring. It is certainly good for you. But I need it cooked. And not just throw it on the grill for like 3 secs. :P

Deleted
    I've seen that movie, it sucked. Though special effects were nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by dlhak View Post
    I want that same thing you are smoking.
    You really don't. Its a special blend that destroys brain cells.

I am not illiterate you stupid people if you are clever enough you would understand that I am not drunk no am I high on weed I am not the things I am using Google translate no no no no not that I mean on Google voice dictate on my iPad so I can actually talking into my iPad iPhone microphone and it is my think what I say in words so I'm not actually typing out anything I am writing speaking here the iPad is translating my voice into words and no no no no no are you not sound retard it is just my accent does not work with the Google iPhone microphone dictate thing so yeah I just can't be asked to type and I find it quicker to speak into this iPad because it saves my time so do not judge people based on how will they write any way that won't be any more iPads left when the Sunami comes so just shut up and be grateful that you have a bit of time with your family to our pre-she ate your life before the aliens come from inside the Hollow moon and destroy this earth and reinvent life again which you will have no part of

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-06-08 at 02:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love fish. Esp. Salmon and Tuna. Even sardines and herring. It is certainly good for you. But I need it cooked. And not just throw it on the grill for like 3 secs. :P
    Haha that's fair. I think you're missing out.

I learned a long time ago to try everything at least once. This is especially true as I get older.

But to each their own

- - - Updated - - -

I am not illiterate you stupid people if you are clever enough you would understand that I am not drunk no am I high on weed I am not the things I am using Google translate no no no no not that I mean on Google voice dictate on my iPad so I can actually talking into my iPad iPhone microphone and it is my think what I say in words so I'm not actually typing out anything I am writing speaking here the iPad is translating my voice into words and no no no no no are you not sound retard it is just my accent does not work with the Google iPhone microphone dictate thing so yeah I just can't be asked to type and I find it quicker to speak into this iPad because it saves my time so do not judge people based on how will they write any way that won't be any more iPads left when the Sunami comes so just shut up and be grateful that you have a bit of time with your family to our pre-she ate your life before the aliens come from inside the Hollow moon and destroy this earth and reinvent life again which you will have no part of
    Go home Mr. Chocolate Bar. You're drunk.

Haha that's fair. I think you're missing out.

I learned a long time ago to try everything at least once. This is especially true as I get older.

But to each their own
    Have you eaten worms and roaches?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

That's right that's going to be a massive mega Sunami very very soon and it's going to get it everyone and it's going to flood every single little place on this planet and know one is going to escape it because it's going to be so deep it's going to be about 15 miles high and it's going to flood Europe North America Eastcoast on the West Coast and it's It's going to flood all of the little islands to know one will be able to escape this massive mega Sunami sent by God yeah only where you can escape the Sunami is by going to the international space station I SS and orbit the Earth until the water has receded and everyone has land to stand on because if you're living In mountainous areas I mean even the Dalai llama is going to be flooded just like in the movie 2012 when the Sunami are you flushes over the Himalayas destroys his little wooden house on the mountain tops no one is going to escape this this Armageddon of deaths
    Don't worry. When a crazy bearded guy, somewhere around the world, starts to build a massive boat made of only wood and we see the Koalas and Kangaroos migrate from Australia to wherever the boat is being built, we'll know it's time to build our own boats to survive.