Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethanie View Post
    As a bodily fluid, it is possible for infectious diseases such as HIV to be transmitted via human breast milk. There is a much higher risk of contracting such diseases from untreated human breast milk than there is from pasteurized cow milk.
    theres only one person getting that milk. The boyfriend. Who is also banging her. So if she has diseases hes already got them. Stupid argument.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    I'm going to assume they used it short for breast milk.
    Yeah, this was definitely me being dumb, in my defense, I haven't really slept at all for the past 4 days.

I googled BM in combination with breast milk and it gave me results about bowel movements of baby's and I was like wtf has that to do with this.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's... interesting...

Deleted
    And here I was thinking of getting a milkshake today...

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    What does BM stand for? I think I need to know what it means to understand what you're saying. Or maybe I'm just innocent/dumb :P
    Breast milk. It's all over the fucking place when a woman is breast feeding/lactating.

Nature is not necessarily clean and neat.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nothing wrong with it. There's nothing harmful or even really gross about it (as pointed out, cow's milk isn't tailored to human needs like human milk is, and it's produced under MUCH dirtier conditions). It's not something they should be doing in public, but if they want to do that in the privacy of their home, whatever floats their boat. They're consenting adults after all.

That seems rather disgusting
    Why would you do that?

So people are fine with homosexuality now but breast feeding bugs them?

Bit late to cry degeneracy friends that horse was used in a fucked up show years ago.

Anything someone does anything, ask yourself: Is he/she doing any harm to others?

If not, all is well.

Why did she feel the need to announce it to the world?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    Why would you do that?
    Probably because human milk is both nutritious and tasty. Ask any baby, they'll vouch for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Breast milk. It's all over the fucking place when a woman is breast feeding/lactating.

Nature is not necessarily clean and neat.
    Positive flow keeps the bacteria out, it's why our water pipes are pressurized.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Whatever totes their goats.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    Why would you do that?
    Clearly they're not disgusted by it. Why wouldn't they do it? The milk is extremely nutritious, and they both seem to be enjoying themselves.

Milk was a bad choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    What you do in your house is none of my fucking business.

He doesn't look like much of a body builder heh heh. Sounds like an excuse.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    Good thing they mentioned he is a bodybuilder, wouldn't have noticed it otherwise.
    rofl yeah noticed that to

10+ Year Old Account
    Breast milk tastes like the last bit of milk from that sweetest bowl of frosted flakes from the box. Delicious stuff. Lmao

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    Breast milk tastes like the last bit of milk from that sweetest bowl of frosted flakes from the box. Delicious stuff. Lmao
    How do you know?