Poll: Are you ok with Saudi Arabia giving money to U.S. presidential candidates?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    I won't vote for trump/Republican either.

But lets keep pointing fingers at the other candidate(s)/Party for doing something similar years ago.
    No no no...
    The other way around makes it a shoe..
    One side does it forever, and then for political motivation flips the table and acts all outraged.

If you stand knee high in shit, you don't point the finger at the other guy who stepped in too.
    They're all guilty, of power abuse one way or another, no exception.
    And the electorate should stop acting like a bunch of lab rats with less than 2 functional brain cells.
    Cause that's what it boils down to.
    Being stringed along by politicians into a divided nonsensical bullshit drama, artificially created even.
    If one doesn't see through that, they're really equipped with less than 2 functional brain cells.

And up to including Clinton's presidency it was actually normal to engage in normal debate. To look for common ground, to select candidates based on program facts, not on their alleged dirty laundry. Today it's the laundry, not the program that matters.
    Especially with Trump in the mix this time around, it's like a Reality TV drama.
    Sorry, but that is primitive, and only stands witness for a stupid electorate.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Which has what too do with this topic? When am I taking tax payer dollars?

If Trump took money from high ranking North Korean politicians for his campaign waht do you think the main stream media would say about it?
    Well, by "you" I meant a person, not you specifically. When someone is out of job and gets welfare, does it mean they support everything every single taxpayer does? Apparently it does, if taking money from Saudi Arabia means they support everything Saudi Arabian government does.

What stream media says is not something I would take seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Well, by "you" I meant a person, not you specifically. When someone is out of job and gets welfare, does it mean they support everything every single taxpayer does? Apparently it does, if taking money from Saudi Arabia means they support everything Saudi Arabian government does.

What stream media says is not something I would take seriously.
    That is liking saying when a starving person (in NK) is given food from the government that they support it. They have no choice other than to die from starvation.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is liking saying when a starving person (in NK) is given food from the government that they support it. They have no choice other than to die from starvation.
    A person does not have to take welfare from the government if they have some savings. Yet people still do. And the government gets money from taxpayers. Does it mean everyone getting welfare has to support everything taxpayers do?

There is a concept of "setting differences aside" and focusing on mutual goals. Which is exactly what the story in the title is about. You bet neither Clinton supports Saudi Arabian women being essentially slaves; or do you seriously think they do?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    A bunch of islamists aren't going to give loads of money to an organisation that has things like child marriage, girls' education and reproductive rights as major issues without getting something out of it.