Deleted
    Has Fury received any changes in the latest build? I know there's been changes to Tactician for Arms, but haven't heard anything about Fury yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Broseph Stalin View Post
    Has Fury received any changes in the latest build? I know there's been changes to Tactician for Arms, but haven't heard anything about Fury yet.
    Ravager got slightly buffed, it deals damage over a shorter duration and the AOE got increased. Don't see anything else.

Bit confused here though, does Ravager not exist for Fury? I don't see it in the list of talents. I'm also surprised why Wrecking Ball hasn't been changed yet.

Ravager is only for arms and protection

Deleted
    Sorry about asking this here, I've been a bit out of this forum (last time I check this forum it had like 100 pages and didnt read them all) but I have a question. Im playing beta right now, thinking about rerolling to warrrior on Legion, and been questioning people about bis stats/talents for fury warrior, but still confused. Could you guys, if not a problem, tell me how should I focus on stats/talents at this beta point? I promise Ill be arround here and try to be active on forums since now .
    Ty guys and sorry about my bad english.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaxi View Post
    Sorry about asking this here, I've been a bit out of this forum (last time I check this forum it had like 100 pages and didnt read them all) but I have a question. Im playing beta right now, thinking about rerolling to warrrior on Legion, and been questioning people about bis stats/talents for fury warrior, but still confused. Could you guys, if not a problem, tell me how should I focus on stats/talents at this beta point? I promise Ill be arround here and try to be active on forums since now .
    Ty guys and sorry about my bad english.
    Crit>Mastery as always because not being enraged is still a big netloss.
    Good thing they removed crit from BT and baked it into an ability that hits less than our AoE on ST.

I ran fresh meat while leveling, Endless Rage will be goto because more rage = more rampage = more enrage uptime.
    Wrecking Ball for anything with even a hint of AoE, i.e baseline for all your questing/dungeon stuff.
    Carnage for same reason as Tier 1 (I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it might change to Massacre if we ever get into the 60's crit range.)
    Inner Rage because you need to have something to press all the time. (This turns warrior for the mediocre player, into a very stable (or stale depending on what you like) rotation of BT>RB>(Ramp>WB>FS)
    Last Tier is Bladestorm for your questing/dungeon stuff, and eventually for raiding just same as on live, Bladestorm if you got bursty aoe otherwise Dragon Roar. I would assume that for cleaving situations Dragon Roar will be ahead but havent bothered looking into that because no raiding, wooo, so ye.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wezzon View Post
    Good thing they removed crit from BT and baked it into an ability that hits less than our AoE on ST.

I ran fresh meat while leveling, Endless Rage will be goto because more rage = more rampage = more enrage uptime.
    Wrecking Ball for anything with even a hint of AoE, i.e baseline for all your questing/dungeon stuff.
    Carnage for same reason as Tier 1 (I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it might change to Massacre if we ever get into the 60's crit range.)
    Inner Rage because you need to have something to press all the time. (This turns warrior for the mediocre player, into a very stable (or stale depending on what you like) rotation of BT>RB>(Ramp>WB>FS)
    Last Tier is Bladestorm for your questing/dungeon stuff, and eventually for raiding just same as on live, Bladestorm if you got bursty aoe otherwise Dragon Roar. I would assume that for cleaving situations Dragon Roar will be ahead but havent bothered looking into that because no raiding, wooo, so ye.
    Wow thanks you a lot sir! I remember someone told me that stats were haste/mastery and that's why I was a bit lost... Thanks a lot for answering that fast! Goona try it this afternoon!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaxi View Post
    Wow thanks you a lot sir! I remember someone told me that stats were haste/mastery and that's why I was a bit lost... Thanks a lot for answering that fast! Goona try it this afternoon!
    You go haste>mastery for arms, fury is a whole different matter.

10+ Year Old Account

This is wrong. Haste is the top stat in Legion. You generate rage off of melee swings. The more you do this the faster you get to Rampage. In addition without haste you get fewer Raging Blows if you take Frenzy. Things may change, but Frenzy will be the end-game talent we take thus far. In a vacuum, with good gear, it comes out ahead. Archimitros will step in and go on about haste as well. Being Enraged is great but we have a button that does it for us called Rampage, and Furious Slash automatically builds Crit on Blood Thirst for us. So, again, Enrage is good - but we have so many ways to enter it rather than just raw Crit on our character sheets. It makes Crit almost pointless.
    #SargerasIsComingToSaveUs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyl View Post
    This is wrong. Haste is the top stat in Legion. You generate rage off of melee swings. The more you do this the faster you get to Rampage. In addition without haste you get fewer Raging Blows if you take Frenzy. Things may change, but Frenzy will be the end-game talent we take thus far. In a vacuum, with good gear, it comes out ahead. Archimitros will step in and go on about haste as well. Being Enraged is great but we have a button that does it for us called Rampage, and Furious Slash automatically builds Crit on Blood Thirst for us. So, again, Enrage is good - but we have so many ways to enter it rather than just raw Crit on our character sheets. It makes Crit almost pointless.
    You keep stacking haste and pressing Furious Slash. Enjoy.

Haste is definitely a super strong stat for Fury. No matter what talent setup you use. I expect there will be some minimum level of crit, quite similar to WoD that will be beneficial to aim for. But outside of that I see very little reason to not stack Haste > Mastery.

The funny thing is how Crit devalues Haste(due to 100% Attack speed buff during Enrage) but Haste is still higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaljurei View Post
    The funny thing is how Crit devalues Haste(due to 100% Attack speed buff during Enrage) but Haste is still higher.
    It really doesn't. Haste has a pretty minor impact on attack speed all told, and there is no cap to attack speed the way there is crit chance, so they work in tandem rather than opposite each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It really doesn't. Haste has a pretty minor impact on attack speed all told, and there is no cap to attack speed the way there is crit chance, so they work in tandem rather than opposite each other.
    Oh yeah, I forgot that caps is what causes the value of a stat to drop if you get it free from another source.

10+ Year Old Account
    You keep stacking haste and pressing Furious Slash. Enjoy.
    Not saying it will end up being the case in the end, it may change, and at lower gear levels it is better by far to go with Inner Rage I believe. I'm just saying stacking Crit is not doing much for a warrior in the end. And yeah, some Crit is better than 0. Right now, at level 109 in greens and blues I'm still using Inner Rage. I'm still aiming for haste rather than Crit and I usually end up with Furious Slash buffing Blood Thirst here and there no problems. Popping RB on cool down and trying to line it up with an Enrage is a bonus but not mandatory. Holding it for Enrage lowers DPS and piling on Crit hoping to gain Enrage all the time leads to bad Rage generation I think. We will see how it turns out in a few months.

Asking for Crit to have a higher value than Haste is asking for a redesign i.e not making Rampage causing Enrage. This is one of the solutions that Blizzard used to reduce the reliance on BT Crit to proc enrage. Is it a bad solution? Kind of. But is it a terrible solution? Not really, because most of your hate towards Haste is because you've been fed the fact that "crit is all you need" from the very beginning. Adapt to change guys, it's not so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyl View Post
    Not saying it will end up being the case in the end, it may change, and at lower gear levels it is better by far to go with Inner Rage I believe. I'm just saying stacking Crit is not doing much for a warrior in the end. And yeah, some Crit is better than 0. Right now, at level 109 in greens and blues I'm still using Inner Rage. I'm still aiming for haste rather than Crit and I usually end up with Furious Slash buffing Blood Thirst here and there no problems. Popping RB on cool down and trying to line it up with an Enrage is a bonus but not mandatory. Holding it for Enrage lowers DPS and piling on Crit hoping to gain Enrage all the time leads to bad Rage generation I think. We will see how it turns out in a few months.
    Kind of the opposite, the lower your gear levels, the better Frenzy is, due to the usefulness of Haste compressing the rotation. Once you have a base amount of haste, Enrage uptime improves and raw damage starts to take priority.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Kind of the opposite, the lower your gear levels, the better Frenzy is, due to the usefulness of Haste compressing the rotation. Once you have a base amount of haste, Enrage uptime improves and raw damage starts to take priority.
    I'm not saying you're wrong but I'm just chiming in my own experience which is that I happened to have better performance while I was at lower gear levels using Inner Rage over Frenzy as Leyl stated. It makes sense what your reasoning for Frenzy being better at lower gear levels is but I was doing far worse using it than Inner Rage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naeno View Post
    I'm not saying you're wrong but I'm just chiming in my own experience which is that I happened to have better performance while I was at lower gear levels using Inner Rage over Frenzy as Leyl stated. It makes sense what your reasoning for Frenzy being better at lower gear levels is but I was doing far worse using it than Inner Rage.
    The math says it should be better (Frenzy), but it could be that I'm just bad, I'm never gonna say that ain't the case. I know Archi knows wtf he is talkin' bout for sure, so, he's got most of the facts as he's worked things out on paper, in practice, in theory, over the dumpster, around the corner, through the bedroom, off the hooker, under the sink, and got nothin' but net.

What content were you doing? I find frenzy worthless except in sustained dps situations. If you were referring to leveling or even most dungeon content I could easily see how Frenzy would seem less useful.

This is where length of testing and sample bias comes in. I couldn't tell you by how much right off the bat, and the gap could be pretty small, so it's worth considering.

At this stage I wouldn't call it an appreciable issue anyway. Both talents work fairly well (though I still think Inner Rage should be decoupled from Enrage entirely), and share a tier with one another, making them competitive options.