Poll: Bernie Supporters, who will you vote for?

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    dont write in bernies name thats dumb.

i know youre democrats and you probably dont work and werent doing shit anyways, but dont write in bernies name. thats dumb.

the people that actually help further this country are voting, ugh..., trump. so just vote trump. ugh.
    Last edited by Vargulf the Happy Husky; 2016-06-08 at 02:37 AM.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    dont write in bernies name thats dumb.

i know youre democrats and you probably dont work and werent doing shit anyways, but dont write in bernies name. thats dumb.

the people that actually help further this country are voting, ugh..., trump. so just vote trump. ugh.
    I'm actually only writing Bernie's name in IF he doesn't sell out and tell people to vote for Hillary. If he does sell out, then I'm probably going to vote for Jill Stein.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    That'll show them!

Who they are and what exactly it shows them, no one will ever know... But that'll show them!
    they would be the DNC along with Debbie Wasserman Schultz the current head of the DNC that people are tired of super delegates and letting people buy votes. I mean Hillary had super delegates pledged to her before states even voted in primaries. How the hell is that democracy

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    I'm actually only writing Bernie's name in IF he doesn't sell out and tell people to vote for Hillary. If he does sell out, then I'm probably going to vote for Jill Stein.
    That's not selling out, that's sticking to your goals. That's telling people to vote for the most likely person to defeat Trump since that has always been Bernie's number one goal. To stop a republican candidate come into the white house and undoing all the progress made in the past 8 years.

Your actions are like being a child in a small play house having to pick between 2 cookies. Not liking the two choices so decide to throw a temper tantrum and burn down the play house.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowlithic View Post
    Trump, I still don't understand how people can vote for Clinton. Someone educate me!
    -she's not Trump
    -she does have experience
    -you know what you are getting with her, and she doesn't deny things like climate change.
    -The GOP has shot themselves in the foot with the constant witch hunting scheme, only people who care at this point are those who wouldn't vote for her if satan himself was running against her: and if they actually had a legitimate complaint it would be the "boy who cried wolf"

She's hardly the ideal candidate, she has been overly political convenient with her "evolving" on certain issues, and she is to close the the big banks, how ever she isn't an embarrassment that the rest of the world is laughing at, nor worry about starting a war over a late night twitter feud about, won't get celebrity garbage like trump talking about how big his dick is at a debate or get things like his recent (but not unexpected) comments about a sitting judge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    don't worry the democrarts will probably give him a generous "donation" to give his support to clinton.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    2008 was a dead even 50/50 split between Hillary and Obama. Everyone voted for Obama in the end. All of these people are Democrats in the end, friend.

Excluding the children who are going to cry, that is.
    Obama had huge amounts of first-time and young voters and had a wave of momentum. Hillary voters were rank-and-file democrats read to line up behind the Democratic nominee. I'm not real sure you could have counted on huge numbers of Obama voters turning out for Hillary.

This time around, Bernie is drawing huge numbers of first-time and young voters, and has had tremendous momentum, considering how badly he should have been beaten. Hillary voters are once again rank-and-file democrats. We'll get to see in just a few months if Hillary can convert all those first-timers and that youthful enthusiasm.

I doubt it will be Bernie voters voting for Trump or third-party candidates that seals her fate- it will be them just staying home in droves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lockndrop View Post
    they would be the DNC along with Debbie Wasserman Schultz the current head of the DNC that people are tired of super delegates and letting people buy votes. I mean Hillary had super delegates pledged to her before states even voted in primaries. How the hell is that democracy
    As much as I don't like the way it's set up, the process a private political party uses to select its' candidates is not democracy. They could as easily eliminate voting altogether and simply have a committee select a candidate.

The main purpose for the primary season is really the vetting process- watching the candidates in action. With the huge number of 'super delegates' on the Democratic side, it gives them the power to swap candidates at almost any time should something come out.
    indignantgoat.com/
    XBL: Indignant Goat | BattleTag: IndiGoat#1288 | SteamID: Indignant Goat[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post

Because Trump is worse.
    So why not vote for Jill Stein instead then? You are basically giving Bernie Sanders and his "revolution" the finger if you vote for Hillary lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    So why not vote for Jill Stein instead then?
    Everybody knows the answer to this. Because she won't win. Period. Third party supporters don't like hearing this but it is a wasted vote. Just like writing in Bernie Sanders is a wasted vote.

If you want to vote that way for ideological reasons that's absolutely fine, and completely your choice, but you aren't at that point voting for a viable candidate.

Deleted
    Trump = Anti establishment
    Sanders = Anti establishment

it just makes sense to vote for Trump i guess....Trump is not worse than Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Everybody knows the answer to this. Because she won't win. Period. Third party supporters don't like hearing this but it is a wasted vote. Just like writing in Bernie Sanders is a wasted vote.

If you want to vote that way for ideological reasons that's absolutely fine, and completely your choice, but you aren't at that point voting for a viable candidate.
    Its only a wasted vote because of people like you. If that attitude didn't exist then 3rd party candidates would have a legitimate chance.

Would love to See how many of our resident Donald Dump supporters voted "Dump" in this poll just to inflate (lie) about their Dump candidate

- - - Updated - - -

Also, give them 3 months to cool off. When Dump vomits more shit out of his corporate mouth they'll flood to Hillary in the end and the anger subsides to rationality.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Misanthrop View Post
    Trump = Anti establishment
    Sanders = Anti establishment

it just makes sense to vote for Trump i guess....Trump is not worse than Hillary.
    first off - Dump IS the establishment! He and his ilk are the oneswhompay off politicians.

Secondly, people voted for Bernie for his stances... Not for just being "anti-establishment". Dump represents nothing of Sanders values and is the complete opposite

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Would love to See how many of our resident Donald Dump supporters voted "Dump" in this poll just to inflate (lie) about their Dump candidate

- - - Updated - - -

Also, give them 3 months to cool off. When Dump vomits more shit out of his corporate mouth they'll flood to Hillary in the end and the anger subsides to rationality.

- - - Updated - - -

first off - Dump IS the establishment! He and his ilk are the oneswhompay off politicians.

Secondly, people voted for Bernie for his stances... Not for just being "anti-establishment". Dump represents nothing of Sanders values and is the complete opposite
    If your interested in that, just look at the recent Trump vs Hillary thread poll.

This poll is a great demonstration of why not voting for Hillary is doing nothing but helping Trump if she wins the nomination.

It's like people keep forgetting that he admitted in one of the early debates that he bought politicians.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Any vote not given to Clinton would basically be a vote for Trump. Bernie despises Trump so if voting for Trump...you have just said "fuck you" to Bernie. Which means you never were a Bernie fan to begin with.
    ** When you realize the person you're talking to is so clueless that they think you're the idiot **

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    It's like people keep forgetting that he admitted in one of the early debates that he bought politicians.
    Yea, but you basically have to choose between someone who 'bought politicians' and a politician who has been bought and sold too many times to count.

You're basically choosing between a john and his prostitute, metaphorically speaking.
    indignantgoat.com/

Quote Originally Posted by bergmann620 View Post
    Yea, but you basically have to choose between someone who 'bought politicians' and a politician who has been bought and sold too many times to count.

You're basically choosing between a john and his prostitute, metaphorically speaking.
    Johns are more morally reprehensible than prostitutes, so yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by bergmann620 View Post

Without vomiting the words "Bengazhi" or "email". Please share with us these said "too many times to count bought and sold" moments of hers?

And shall I list Dump's? The hush money he gave the last investigation into Dump university? How he backed off Monsanto when they threatened him? Hell man, he even lied to YOU saying he would self-finance his campaign, and now sold you out in favor of corporate backing so (which he will no doubt favor in return when president)

You know damn well that for everything you fear that Hillary might be, Dump is far FAR worse in reality!

10+ Year Old Account
    Without vomiting the words "Bengazhi" or "email". Please share with us these said "too many times to count bought and sold" moments of hers?
    I don't really care about either of those. Although the e-mail bit shows her tendency to work outside the system, and it also shows that her needs (ease of use and deletion) are more important than the country's (accountability and security).

The Clinton Global Initiative by itself has plenty of shady interactions. Then you have the high-dollar 'speaking engagements' that have helped her move past being broke after moving out of the White House into the $12,000 jacket club...

And shall I list Dump's? The hush money he gave the last investigation into Dump university? How he backed off Monsanto when they threatened him? Hell man, he even lied to YOU saying he would self-finance his campaign, and now sold you out in favor of corporate backing so (which he will no doubt favor in return when president)
    Why bother? I think he's a blowhard racist/sexist trashbag. Why/how did he sell me out? I'm not on his mailing list, and I sure as hell didn't contribute to his campaign.

You know damn well that for everything you fear that Hillary might be, Dump is far FAR worse in reality!
    He's more unpredictable, and he certainly sounds scarier, but it was only a few years ago he was fiercely backing Hillary. So, knowing that he's the sort of guy who is going to be pulling her puppet strings once in office... She's virtually guaranteed to be less caustic and better on a few social issues, but that's not exactly a glowing endorsement.

I really don't care who wins, so long as the opposite party has control of the Senate.

By the way, by continually saying 'Dump', you sound like a third-grader at best and just an idiot at worst. It doesn't enhance your rhetoric.
    indignantgoat.com/