Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    If anything big government will take you to Somalia much faster than anything else. Slowly working back to making sure breadlines are a thing. Why not go full communism if you want everything regulated and organized by the government?
    And the uninformed shove their foot in their mouths yet again... Anarcho Capitalism (which you're advocating) is what Somalia had during that era. What happened is basically everything went thug, the corporations became the new government and they made up the laws - not the Government.

Try and read a global history book - not Atlas Shrugged. It's why we we have history books written, so that people don't make the same mistakes you're advocating.

This tax plan, like every republican tax plan since Reagan, relies on magical asterisks and an intentional misunderstanding of the laffer curve. It's true that there exists a point at which you tax people so much that reducing taxes will indeed result in higher income as the economy grows. But the U.S. has never and is not currently anywhere near that point, which can be proven if you take a look at what happened to Kansas during it's great 'experiment' in these policies. This will not produce jobs or help the economy because handing rich people more money does not make them suddenly run amok with their job wands and poof new industries into existence. None of this helps anyone but the rich in the long term.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    He already explained that, free market will take over, duh!
    Because Walmart and Pepsico have the interests of the people at heart more than the government apparently? =/

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Because Walmart and Pepsico have the interests of the people at heart more than the government apparently? =/
    I'm sure Walmart will atleast have the decency to sell us lube after they take over, we're going to need it.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks good to me. Lower taxes for all. More money to spend.

15+ Year Old Account
    Exactly! Because the free market automatically does what the people want!
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    Separation of power. Go read about that.
    Seperation of power? How would that look like in a country without government?
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Try and read a global history book - not Atlas Shrugged. It's why we we have history books written, so that people don't make the same mistakes you're advocating.
    History tells us lots of things which you would pointedly ignore because it doesn't jive with whichever postmodern ideology you subscribe to. People in glass houses shouldn't talk shit, or however that saying goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    Literally laughed out loud. Have you been typing on r/SandersforPresident too with this much butthurt?
    Nope, I don't go to Reddit. I am just not retarded enough to actually vote for a douchebag that literally speaks at a 4th grade level and gives nonanswers for everything. Then when he does say something, he spews more racist xenophobic bullshit. It is a good thing he will get no where near the whitehouse. This will literally be what kills his chances.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Looks good to me. Lower taxes for all. More money to spend.
    Haven't you been one of the ones to criticize Obama for adding debt? This tax plan alone will add more than Obama did for everything.

I think the funniest part about this is that the people picking apart Trumps plans and arguing that it won't lower national debt will vote for Bernie/Hillary and are fine with the debt increases their policies would have. Hey w/e though its mmoc!

10+ Year Old Account
    All I see is Trump being clueless about yet another thing (thank you Endus for detailing it).

Why do people want to vote for this asshole again? Have we really become that stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by Titan2k10 View Post
    I think the funniest part about this is that the people picking apart Trumps plans and arguing that it won't lower national debt will vote for Bernie/Hillary and are fine with the debt increases their policies would have. Hey w/e though its mmoc!
    One side offers a give and take, having taxes available to fund gov't services. What will Trump use to fund the services he intends to keep intact, while claiming an increase in military budget? It's a simple concern that his plan does not offer answers for.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

In short typical GOP voodoo economics, reliant on the fairy tale that companies will create jobs just because they have surplus of cash and not because they have need for said jobs. Along with the common "we have the highest corp tax" but they never factor in the obnoxious amounts of subsides that leave many mega corps getting a tax refund.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Nope, I don't go to Reddit. I am just not retarded enough to actually vote for a douchebag that literally speaks at a 4th grade level and gives nonanswers for everything. Then when he does say something, he spews more racist xenophobic bullshit. It is a good thing he will get no where near the whitehouse. This will literally be what kills his chances.

- - - Updated - - -

Haven't you been one of the ones to criticize Obama for adding debt? This tax plan alone will add more than Obama did for everything.
    I wonder why you haven't been banned/infracted yet for calling me a cock sucker and a retard. Do you hate gays and the mentally handicapped that much to make you use their traits as insults to random people on forums?

Also I love your buzzwords its a true insult to people whose lives have been affected throughout history by actual racism but hey keep cheapening once meaningful terms into mere buzzwords. After a year people still can't quote anything he has said as racist, not that its easy to considering he employs people of any race to any level within his organizations. Though I think the new generation of 'adults' call anybody they disagree with as racist and hitler.

I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Pass. I didn't have to have a fucking lobotomy to vote for an ignorant, racist, oompa loompa orangutan douchebag.
    Nah, look at their location. They wouldn't vote for Trump, they'd vote for Abbott, who just might be worse. Though at least part of his party came to their senses and tossed his ass out.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Big benefits to the upper 5 percent.

"This is mostly going to be a reduction in the taxes paid by the upper 5 percent, partially because (they) pay such a big part of the taxes now," says Ross Levine, the Willis H. Booth chair in banking and finance at UC Berkeley's Haas School of Business. This could lead to less tax dodging and more investment, Levine says. On the negative side, he says, since the top 5 percent of earners pay 60 percent of the income tax, dropping their rate 15 percent could cause an "enormous" tax deficit.

Completely backwards. Trickle-down economics does not, and has never worked. This is just a lie.
    This x 100. Trickle down economics has been proven time and time again that it does not work, has never worked and will never work in the future. I cannot believe people still believe that it works....holy fuck get educated or for fucks sakes, do even a little research.
    ** When you realize the person you're talking to is so clueless that they think you're the idiot **

I wonder why you haven't been banned/infracted yet for calling me a cock sucker and a retard. Do you hate gays and the mentally handicapped that much to make you use their traits as insults to random people on forums?

Also I love your buzzwords its a true insult to people whose lives have been affected throughout history by actual racism but hey keep cheapening once meaningful terms into mere buzzwords. After a year people still can't quote anything he has said as racist, not that its easy to considering he employs people of any race to any level within his organizations. Though I think the new generation of 'adults' call anybody they disagree with as racist and hitler.

Probably because I didn't call you a retard or a cock sucker. And yes there are dozens of quotes that people can say are racist. Hell even Joe Scarborough, a staunch Republican former congressman on MSNBC has said that EVERYONE should fucking disavow Trump for his bullshit about this Latino Judge and now they are listening to him. They are going to have to after the first congresswoman was primaried out after supporting Trump.

You literally have to be blind, deaf and retarded to not understand that this is pure racism right here. Now there are Republicans leaving him left and right.

Am I misplaced in saying that while this would cut taxes for everyone, it would just continue to push the middle and lower classes further down? In wow terms, wouldn't this be like the lower and middle classes getting a 10% dps buff, but everyone else on the meter above you gets a 20% buff? Isn't he just using the promise of the 10% buff to get votes to enact the 20% buff?

15+ Year Old Account

Wait, you hate gays and mentally handicapped that much that you see it as an insult when being called either?

Is this the usual he´s not a racist he´s a xenophobe bullshit?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kretan View Post
    Am I misplaced in saying that while this would cut taxes for everyone, it would just continue to push the middle and lower classes further down? In wow terms, wouldn't this be like the lower and middle classes getting a 10% dps buff, but everyone else on the meter above you gets a 20% buff? Isn't he just using the promise of the 10% buff to get votes to enact the 20% buff?
    It´s actually worse. It´s more like the levels 10-90 get a 5% to 10% dps buff while the lvl 100 players get a 20% buff and after that the devs tell everyone, now you have what it takes to raid endgame content.

Wasn't that judge a member of or affiliated with La Raza? Y'know, the Mexican separatist movement in California?