Anyone basically not able to play the beta, disconnections. If it let's me in, I can stay for a minute or so.

Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    servers down?
    Seems like it, I can't get in, keep getting stuck on 'logging in to game server' then being disconnected
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Owenm View Post
    nothing can be "worst" than this meme.
    Vashjir was worst than that meme.

Quote Originally Posted by Schlosh View Post
    They've already stated the scaling AP gain won't work retroactively to anything you've collected before you got your research notes.
    I never saw that, could you point me in the direction? doesn't really need to be any exact source just I'm not seeing it through quick searches.

Quote Originally Posted by Keltas View Post
    I never saw that, could you point me in the direction? doesn't really need to be any exact source just I'm not seeing it through quick searches.
    It didn't work for stuff I got after though, and I applied 3 notes, only 1 after the patch though.

- - - Updated - - -

Also it seems weapon specific?

Quote Originally Posted by Keltas View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...4323?page=2#23

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    (And no, Artifact Power items obtained at a lower Knowledge level won't automatically update, so hoarding items for future use won't benefit you.)
    theres also no reason to save leveling quests and treasures.

A number of non-repeatable sources of power will not be affected by Knowledge for this exact reason - notably level-up quests and treasures. The goal here is a system where the right way to play is to just... do stuff that you enjoy, accruing Artifact Power along the way.

Nazrakin beat me to it and posted it in a much nicer format than me. Sorry

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    So your experience is from smaller condensed testing zones that also had likely tons of bugs and things roadblocking you that wouldn't be there in live, okay.
    Yeah Suramar will be tons different, there's a LOT to do at 110, I hit 110 about three weeks ago now and I still feel like there's tons I haven't been able to get time to do yet. You're constantly doing something, constantly just going about doing things, and that's without even counting doing BG's, dungeons, or mythic+ dungeons which can absorb hours and hours themselves.
    I too was in alpha and never once did I see what that person described. In fact i see quests getting more bottle necked in beta if anything. I had to laugh...3000+ players in one cave...good one...wonder if they sat at the entrance with one of those clicky counter things to get that number? Sorry, but it's bs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yeah pun intended
    btw, I love to came back to Vashj'ir for the Shaman resto Artifact quest. Is still beautifull... and a nice occasion to use my seahorse mount again.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...4323?page=2#23

(And no, Artifact Power items obtained at a lower Knowledge level won't automatically update, so hoarding items for future use won't benefit you.)
    theres also no reason to save leveling quests and treasures.

A number of non-repeatable sources of power will not be affected by Knowledge for this exact reason - notably level-up quests and treasures. The goal here is a system where the right way to play is to just... do stuff that you enjoy, accruing Artifact Power along the way.
    Alright awesome, thank you. Not sure how I missed that one.

I like how during invasions they put aside faction differences. Like in Hillsbrad, the Ally AV npcs are all friendly and such.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    I too was in alpha and never once did I see what that person described. In fact i see quests getting more bottle necked in beta if anything. I had to laugh...3000+ players in one cave...good one...wonder if they sat at the entrance with one of those clicky counter things to get that number? Sorry, but it's bs.
    We was in line to kill the mob into the cave because he drop only a quest item per person. Its a bug, also its the reason why you are into the beta: give a feedback about that/bug report.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    LOL - you don't fully understand RNG do you
    Hardly anything to do with RNG and more to do with understanding the concept of time. If Blizzard continues their trend from past expansons, Suramar LFR will be fully opened at a little under two months after it's opened up on live. With ~7 weeks worth of lockouts in Normal, Heroic, and Mythic, most serious raiders will have their set bonuses before Suramar LFR is even fully opened.

Why does it even matter if people are going to feel the need to do LFR to complete their set bonuses anyways? How is it any less different than some people feeling upset about needing to do normal to complete their set bonuses when they're doing Mythic? It's just another resource for gear progression.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Hardly anything to do with RNG and more to do with understanding the concept of time. If Blizzard continues their trend from past expansons, Suramar LFR will be fully opened at a little under two months after it's opened up on live. With ~7 weeks worth of lockouts in Normal, Heroic, and Mythic, most serious raiders will have their set bonuses before Suramar LFR is even fully opened.

Why does it even matter if people are going to feel the need to do LFR to complete their set bonuses anyways? How is it any less different than some people feeling upset about needing to do normal to complete their set bonuses when they're doing Mythic? It's just another resource for gear progression.
    most players take more than 7 lockouts to get full tier set. Might be easier now with cloaks, but still.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    most players take more than 7 lockouts to get full tier set. Might be easier now with cloaks, but still.
    So LFR will give you another chance if you have been unlucky and choose to take that option. Nothing wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wootmonkey View Post
    So LFR will give you another chance if you have been unlucky and choose to take that option. Nothing wrong with that.
    right, nothing wrong with being expected/encouraged to brave looking for failures...
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

What I disliked about the Vash'yr zone was the way fighting in water as a melee was.. It is a bit tricky to move around and possition properly. The zone was beautiful and I loved it though!
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

right, nothing wrong with being expected/encouraged to brave looking for failures...
    Tbh I feel like every person who comes up with a 'clever' name like this for LFR deserves every bit of torture they get.

Stop being so narrow minded. If there are so many ppl that will farm LFR for their Tier from you so called ' noob raiders that can't get tier from normal/heroic/mythic for 2 months before full LFR releases' so you will all be pros and every run will be a breeze. Because god forsake any normal person running LFR for fun. All ppl who run it just stay afk and only one person carries the whole raid. Next time it's raining brains don't use an umbrella, please.

You could choose not to do LFR. Or if your guild "forces" you to go then just queue up with your guild and roflsfomp it.

I just dont see how this is different than being "forced" to run normal for tier to help push heroic or w/e.