Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    If they are used. Which a lot of coal companies say they cannot afford, and don't want "goberment" telling them what to do.
    That's still a step in the right direction compared to "Support Oil 100% and let them destroy everything" Like hilary.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    You know, it doesn't automatically stop an argument when you suddenly shout H-HE DID A FALLACY I WIN.

Ironically, it's called the Fallacy Fallacy. I presented an argument, you need to disprove it with a counterpoint, not a statement of fallacy.
    Lol Actually you made a demand someone prove a negative which is impossible. It doesn't stop your argument. It just shows the stupidity of it.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    hildog is a liar and a shit lord. hildogs record of accomplishments (which despite her zealous like popularity, no one on this forum has been able to actually point to one) is dwarfed by her list of failures. Through the years, hildog and her husband have seemingly been involved or indirectly involved with DOZENS of scandals yet have somewhat escaped prosecution even in some instances where everyone involved in the scandal went to prison, save the clintons. She is about as fake as fake can be. When I think of vile people in this world, the likes of kim jung un, hildog is right up there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, ironically, he's correct there.

Coal filter technology makes coal much cleaner than Oil nowadays and much less damaging to water tables.
    We don't use Oil for electricity, at least very little.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Lol Actually you made a demand someone prove a negative which is impossible. It doesn't stop your argument. It just shows the stupidity of it.
    Again, you're not offering any counterpoints as to why my argument was stupid, you simply keep playing the fallacy game.

My argument was poorly worded and indeed, created a fallacy, but the baseline argument is there.

"Trump may be a candidate, but prove Hilary won't be worse"

That's a valid question.

Show how Hilary will be a better candidate than trump.

Is this what your social science degree taught you?

10+ Year Old Account
    She's everything that is wrong with American politics - receiving huge campaign donations from terrible cable and banking companies while claiming to support the little guy, when she so clearly never has any intention of doing so. Not just her stance regarding her husband's signing of DOMA, but her flip-flop on other issues, including her vote on the Iraq war and what should be done about reckless Wall Street gambling. As Secretary of State, she oversaw some awful regime changes and coups to install an Americanized version of whatever system was already in place in that country. Her supporters are often just as bad as Trump supporters with their braggadocio towards any other candidate's supporters. They're more concerned with putting a woman in the White House (no matter how despicable and unliked) than producing actual change. She'll be a one term president because Republicans are already preparing impeachment proceedings. Congrats DNC, you got who you wanted, now watch how it dooms you and the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    You don't have to already be a sitting federal judge to be appointed to the Supreme Court. Trump could nominate Rush Limbaugh if he wanted (not that he would, but you get the idea).
    This is another bag of issues, I would much prefer to the SCOTUS nomination come from State Supreme courts rather than the president. Alas I don't think I prefer Hillary to choose who is the SCOTUS either, not like she will be any better.

Another issue with Hillary I though of is just how much controversy surrounds her, yes I am 100% sure a bit of it is made up by the right, but if you are always in it at least some of it is going to ring true, and I have seen enough proof of her lying (the one incident where she lied about sniper fire in Libia (?), the email scandal has been very questionable, gay marriage, etc).

Also as someone else said the ONLY reason I feel a potential to vote Trump is to see the system burn, but alas I will probably go Gary Johnson, though if he continues to be meh about some of the issues I might write in another person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    Her support of and by the oil and coal trade is unforgivable. She goes beyond letting these businesses ride out their remaining years supporting infrastructural transformation and instead actively supports major environmental destruction and risk taking that surpasses our ability to repair it.
    Could you tell me more about this?
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    So this thread is about why people seem to dislike Clinton so much. Whenever I ask the question I see assertions about her being a corporate shill or being crooked or whatever, but people never seem to have anything to back up these pronouncements.

So for this thread, please indicate what you consider your political affiliation or place on the political spectrum, then explain why you dislike Hillary Clinton (especially if you dislike her enough to allow Trump to win), and please give specifics, examples of the reasons, not just vague assertions.

That's number one, She's been investigated by the fucking FBI.. this video is bad enough - She didn't even answer the question...

Secondly, she has so much money coming in from corporations, She's able to pay off the media for coverage, or to NOT cover something - She's absolutely terrible.

Flip Flopping like this:

I mean come ON people this is just the TIP, I said it the TIP of the..

Deleted
    We don't use Oil for electricity, at least very little.
    Huh, fair enough. Still. Coal isn't an evil fuel resource like people assume when treated properly.

And Oil for fuel can be replaced by electricty ironically enough.

1.) She’s a liar. Not just in political terms, but a verified liar. Here are some of the noteworthy ones: Irish Peace Process, her vote in favor of the war in Iraq, her reasoning for using an illegal personal server for state business, she was “broke” when she left the white house despite Bill’s 200k / year salary, that she was under sniper fire in Bosnia, where Chelsea was on 9/11, and the attack on Benghazi was because of some video on youtube.

2.) She was MIA when the call came in RE: Benghazi, then responded to congressional criticism with “At this point, what difference does it make”. It makes a big difference to the families of the 4 AMERICANS who lost their lives

3.) She defended a child rapist and laughed about it. Seriously… http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ctim-says.html

4.) Has accepted millions of dollars from foreign governments to the Clinton Foundation, and has yet to prove where that money has gone. This is from countries who are known sponsors of terrorism, and while she was still active as the Secretary of State. Conflict of interest…much?

5.) She’s been endorsed by Barack Hussein Obama. ‘Nuff said.

6.) Sided with her husband against the countless number of women who accused him of sexual misbehavior, even referring to one of them as trailer trash. Women’s rights only seem to matter when it’s not women who’ve been raped by your husband, then you need to keep your filthy slut mouth shut.

7.) She’s not the champion of the middle class the claims to be. In her recent speech RE: wealth inequality, she was wearing a $12,500 Armani blazer… Seriously? She has a personal chef, Chelsea has gone to private schools, she owns a private jet, and makes over $200k for a speaking engagement. Sounds like middle class to me…
    CPU: Intel i7 3770K Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V PRO GPU: 2X Asus GTX 770 OC SLI Heatsink: Hyper 212 EVO RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB 1600mhz SSD: 120Gb Samsung 840 EVO HDD: WD 2tb Caviar Black PSU: Corsair HX850 Case: CM HAF 932 Advanced

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Hillary would be more on the green energy path,

You also missed the part that shows that Trump has lied way more (virtually showing the middle finger) to the American public to get votes. Hillary has as well, but not as much as Trump.
    Trump isn't literally being funded by big oil and being investigated by the FBI.

So no, popularist polls by some retards on the internet don't speak louder than words.

Stop drinking the Hillary koolaide.

Well, the worst he can be is another corporate shill who promotes the megacorps who run America.

So yeah, he's fine.

At least he doesn't want to censor the internet and stamp down on video games.
    Just censor news outlets, ban a religion, ect.

Hillary says that all rape victims should be believed. But then doesn't think any of her husbands victims are believable.

And why is everyone blasting Trump? Saying why you dislike Trump is not the topic of why you dislike hillary. Talking about someone else is not a defense of hillary, you just show your bias.
    Last edited by TexasRules; 2016-06-08 at 07:31 PM.

Deleted
    Because she is a woman.
    That's the right answer yes?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    Just censor news outlets, ban a religion, ect.
    Just like Hilary with the news

Also he said banning them until something is sorted out, and to be honest?

That's pretty fucking reasonable.

Muslims are fucked up right now and their shit needs to be sorted.

Trump isn't literally being funded by big oil and being investigated by the FBI.

So no, popularist polls by some retards on the internet don't speak louder than words.

Stop drinking the Hillary koolaide.
    He just has people who ran banks into the ground, then profited off the bail out on his campaign staff and the whole Trump University thing is a long line of shady business practice.

- - - Updated - - -

Just like Hilary with the news

Also he said banning them until something is sorted out, and to be honest?

That's pretty fucking reasonable.

Muslims are fucked up right now and their shit needs to be sorted.
    No its not, its completely against the constitution for starters

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    She literally wants to censor video games and the internet.
    Looks like you have been censored - Hillary must have requested a mod to give you an infraction. She's coming for your internet!
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

Honestly, I find it difficult how anyone would look at the candidates and pick her. A track record marred to hell and back, not to mention her first lady policies that were shit, her flip flopping to reflect popular opinion, the amount of vote-fuckery in states she's not predicted to win (look at new york and the 3 million reports of democratic voter registrations just disappearing).

It appears as though the voting public doesn't care much about honesty, integrity, ethics, consistency, or policy. Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by BlizzardCS
    We're aware that some players are experiencing latency and server stability issues, and are investigating. Thanks for your patience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kena Lea
    @BlizzardCS not being able to connect to anything is a bit beyond latency dear.

What was the purpose of this thread if you are just going to defend her to your utmost breadth? Seems pointless as a topic if you are just shilling for her. You don't change people's minds, you just show your bias and reinforce their opinions.