Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Weekly Brawl: Mystery Heroes

After this week, nobody will have an excuse not to play any hero required for the team effort.

Deleted
    Is it the same brawl from the beta? Random hero after every death?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JajaBongs View Post
    Is it the same brawl from the beta? Random hero after every death?
    I never played the beta. And yes. Random hero on respawn. No more excuses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quite hilarious... Having a blast!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

15+ Year Old Account
    This will be hilarious when noone on the defending team is rolled as Bastion, Torbjorn or Rienhardt.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been wondering, do brawls award the same/less/more exp as quick play?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuji V2 View Post
    I've been wondering, do brawls award the same/less/more exp as quick play?
    Should be same, or more I hope.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    I just played a game of it defending on temple of Anubis, out of the 6 heroes I played 3 of them were symettra....
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    I just played a game of it defending on temple of Anubis, out of the 6 heroes I played 3 of them were symettra....
    Whats the problem? Shes fucking amazing om temple :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Whats the problem? Shes fucking amazing om temple :P
    Yeh indeed and we won but I wanted to play something different >< Got her 2 times in a row at the start I thought the game was bugged and I wouldnt get to play anything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    Yeh indeed and we won but I wanted to play something different >< Got her 2 times in a row at the start I thought the game was bugged and I wouldnt get to play anything else.
    Ah.. fair enough .
    I played it in the beta and I remember that I kept getting Torb/Bastion & Dva on deference on Gibraltar.
    Such a messy game! Its quite fun though as you'll never know whats coming at you next!

I got this type in the beta and it was awful because your ult reset with every death. I honestly wish you kept your ult change when switching heroes. As it stands I only swap heroes when I have just used an ult because it sucks to lose that charge.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    I got this type in the beta and it was awful because your ult reset with every death. I honestly wish you kept your ult change when switching heroes. As it stands I only swap heroes when I have just used an ult because it sucks to lose that charge.
    You lose your ult charge in quick match too when you switch heroes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I played quite a few games on brawl today and I'm not sure what I think.

On one hand, I like the fact that I'm getting to get a little bit of experience in on characters I haven't played or barely played before in quick match, without having to play them in quick match and get yelled at for being bad or picking something dumb and losing. Also still getting level experience at the end of the match is nice.

On the other hand, I'm finding it a bit frustrating. You really have NO control over whether you win or lose these matches, it's all luck on what it gives your team. You can't control whether you need to counter something unless you just want to go kill yourself repeatedly until you get whatever the counter is.

What I'm really not getting is people trying to trash talk after brawl matches. Like...you managed to RNG a character that you've played tons of hours on and your team comp was lucky enough to not suck, and you're trying to trash talk the losing team because you killed some people who probably had no idea what they were even doing on a certain character? Why? >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Futa Widowmaker View Post
    You lose your ult charge in quick match too when you switch heroes.
    I'm aware but in quick match you aren't forced to a new character which means you can pick if you lose it or not. With this you don't get a choice which is the problem.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    What I'm really not getting is people trying to trash talk after brawl matches. Like...you managed to RNG a character that you've played tons of hours on and your team comp was lucky enough to not suck, and you're trying to trash talk the losing team because you killed some people who probably had no idea what they were even doing on a certain character? Why? >.<
    The same reason why people trash talk on quick match, it doesn't have to be logical.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    The same reason why people trash talk on quick match, it doesn't have to be logical.
    Well, I mean...at least on quick match they are more likely to have a proper setup with tanks/heals/defense/offense and know their character better, and at higher MMR you would expect the other team to know their characters as well...so trash talking makes a little more sense. It's still a jerk thing to do, but it makes more sense.

This weeks brawl is so fun it's ridiculous!!

The ARDM brawl is the only non-shitty brawl. It should be a permanent option for quick play.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Sat in a queue for 2 mins, went back to quick game
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.