Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    The worst you get with Hillary is a whole lot of nothing.

The worst you get with Trump is a pointless wall, destruction of the middle class, democracy destroyed by corporations, and a new war or two.
    That you think Hillary isn't going to be involved in war is fucking hysterical. She's more of a hawk than most Republicans are, it's pretty hard to match the bloodthirsty, aggressively pro 'intervention' stance she has. The destruction of the middle class and democracy destroyed by corporations is going to happen regardless of who wins so its' a moot point.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Yeah, I don't like her positions on digital privacy either. I think they're dangerous, in fact. The only candidate who disagrees with that, though, is Bernie, and he's out of the race.

- - - Updated - - -

Then stay out of the thread that's specifically about providing a basis for such assertions, and as importantly, why these things make Hillary Clinton so unelectable that people would be OK with allowing Trump to win instead.
    read as 'I can't do my own checking, I want everyone to do it for me...'
    So, maybe you can stay out of this thread too...
    She is a wretched cunt. If you can't tell from her actions by now, without going off on some google expedition, you sir have been under a rock. Not that trump is better, personally I think they are both about 10 pounds of shit in a three pound bag.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Right but your post made it seem like she is hated equally on both sides, which is mathematically impossible considering the left put her on the ballot.
    Nah, I don't mean the entire left hates her, though I would say that a lot of people on the left probably voted for her because she was the best of a bad field, not so much because they like her.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    read as 'I can't do my own checking, I want everyone to do it for me...'
    So, maybe you can stay out of this thread too...
    She is a wretched cunt. If you can't tell from her actions by now, without going off on some google expedition, you sir have been under a rock.
    If I want to convince someone of something using evidence, I provide the evidence. I don't try to tell the other person to go find it on their own. If I think someone is ignorant of the facts in a situation, I provide the facts for them, because 99% of the time, they won't go out and look for it themselves, ESPECIALLY if it isn't something that will confirm their biases. This is human nature. Besides, if they go off and google it on their own, they're liable to find nothing but unreliable sources at conspiracy websites. If I provide them a source, I can give them one they can't easily just brush off as unreliable.

I mean I could just say, "Trump is an evil twat who pretends to be someone he's not and then lies about it." Maybe you know what I'm talking about, maybe you don't. But if you don't, I'll point you towards the situation in question. Here it is, btw: https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...6e0_story.html

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    It's amazing how many people do not seem to understand the simple fact that the constitutional rights of U.S. citizens are not guaranteed to people who do not have U.S. citizenship.
    Lol it's amazing that folks claim that they don't.
    http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blo...utional-rights
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

The topic is about why you dislike Hillary so much that you'd be willing to let Trump win.
    No where does it say you are willing to let Trump win, you are showing extreme bias by suggesting not voting for Hillary is voting for Trump when their are other parties. You right here are part of the problem of the bi-polar politics that has fucked up our nation. This is another problem I have with Hillary as she spreads this message, further diving our nation and making it a us vs them when we are all getting fucked minus Hillary and Trump.

Another point, saying the other candidate is awful isn't a good defense to vote for your equally fucking awful candidate (and she is, believing otherwise is fucking laughable).
    Last edited by bledgor; 2016-06-08 at 08:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

1. She has consistently proven to take the wrong side or be flat-out objectively wrong on various matters and then subsequently jumped ship to the other side once it became the popular opinion. See homosexual marriage rights, see her flip flop between conservative and liberal, god there are countless examples of this. Hillary defines the term "flip-flop". I can understand someone's opinion changing with times, but the amount of times she's done it is...alarming.

2. The passive-aggressive campaign against Bernie Sanders when she should sensibly be trying to make good with him for the sake of winning over his supporters (who predominantly either seem inclined to support Trump or nobody at all) is a pretty alarming trait I've noticed. Her presumptuous announcement of her victory over him - almost definitely for the sake of ensuring that he does not win the following few states, which could have easily forced the superdelegates to jump from her inevitably sinking ship - is just an example of this.

3. The media manipulation is not only blatant but downright disgusting. Turn on your television sometime and listen to their coverage. She is praised almost universally over Trump and Sanders by most media outlets while Trump is painted as a nutjob and Sanders is painted as a stubborn, bitter old man. Seriously, I don't even need to try to explain this one; considering how low her actual approval ratings are, it's just truly shocking how everyone on a media platform seems to adore her and find themselves incapable of criticism.

4. She has used every underhanded tactic she could to push Sanders down. And while I can understand that's a part of the political game - whether I agree with it or not - the worst part about it is that she stands no chance against Trump. Trump is almost begging her to win because, polls aside, even common sense proves that people will support the chaotic rule-breaker that is Trump over Hillary any day. I'm telling you now, as a Democrat, that not only would Hillary lose horrendously to Trump (outside of some sort of string-pulling shenanigans), but I truly believe that Sanders would in fact beat Trump.

Political elections often come down to the independents, and Bernie Sanders has not only the highest public approval rating by far but also the highest popularity among independents. If Hillary could come to the realization that the writing is on the wall for her imminent loss if she doesn't back out now, she would be saving us all from a Trump 2016. But she won't, and we have to seriously accept the fact that we are looking at Donald Trump as our next president and the potential crises that might come from having an insecure peacock of a man as a world leader.

10+ Year Old Account
    So this thread is about why people seem to dislike Clinton so much. Whenever I ask the question I see assertions about her being a corporate shill or being crooked or whatever, but people never seem to have anything to back up these pronouncements.

So for this thread, please indicate what you consider your political affiliation or place on the political spectrum, then explain why you dislike Hillary Clinton (especially if you dislike her enough to allow Trump to win), and please give specifics, examples of the reasons, not just vague assertions.
    Regardless of qualification voting for someone because they (allegedly) have a vagina, is a terrible reason to elect them to the presidency.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bledgor View Post
    No where does it say you are willing to let Trump win, you are showing extreme bias by suggesting not voting for Hillary is voting for Trump when their are other parties. You right here are part of the problem of the bi-polar politics that has fucked up our nation. This is another problem I have with Hillary as she spreads this message, further diving our nation and making it a us vs them when we are all getting fucked minus Hillary and Trump.
    There are no other viable parties, and there won't be until we reform our electoral system. As it stands, we have a first past the post voting system. In a first past the post system, you really only get two choices, and if you don't select one candidate, you're implicitly supporting the other.

Don't like it? Me neither, but it's the system we live in, and until we change the system, we're stuck voting for who we dislike least.

She's contradicted herself on numerous topics more times than I can possibly express on this forum, you never know what she might say next.

Even so, I'd still vote for her over Trump, due to her positions on climate change where Trump completely denies any evidence of manmade climate change to GAIN VOTERS. It should be enough reason for everyone, and I mean EVERYONE here to vote Hillary>Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Lol it's amazing that folks claim that they don't.
    http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blo...utional-rights
    No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
    Not applicable, not applicable, and also not applicable. There is nothing there to say that the U.S. cannot deny entry based on religious or ethnic grounds. The first part applies to citizens, the second and third parts apply to those within the jurisprudence of U.S. borders, and none of the three parts apply to foreign nationals in the Middle East. Furthermore, this is only a restriction on the actions of state governments and does not apply at the federal level where authority over immigration is vested.
    Last edited by Lumineus; 2016-06-08 at 08:57 PM.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    The fact that she has a ridiculous hatred for the video game industry and how she wants to 'crack down' on "video game violence" and all that shite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aakarshan View Post
    1. She has consistently proven to take the wrong side or be flat-out objectively wrong on various matters and then subsequently jumped ship to the other side once it became the popular opinion. See homosexual marriage rights, see her flip flop between conservative and liberal, god there are countless examples of this. Hillary defines the term "flip-flop". I can understand someone's opinion changing with times, but the amount of times she's done it is...alarming.
    Eh, I'm pretty OK with people changing their stances on things, so long as they change it to a stance I support.

2. The passive-aggressive campaign against Bernie Sanders when she should sensibly be trying to make good with him for the sake of winning over his supporters (who predominantly either seem inclined to support Trump or nobody at all) is a pretty alarming trait I've noticed. Her presumptuous announcement of her victory over him - almost definitely for the sake of ensuring that he does not win the following few states, which could have easily forced the superdelegates to jump from her inevitably sinking ship - is just an example of this.
    Um, she has won, though. I'm not sure why Bernie supporters can't accept this already.

3. The media manipulation is not only blatant but downright disgusting. Turn on your television sometime and listen to their coverage. She is praised almost universally over Trump and Sanders by most media outlets while Trump is painted as a nutjob and Sanders is painted as a stubborn, bitter old man. Seriously, I don't even need to try to explain this one; considering how low her actual approval ratings are, it's just truly shocking how everyone on a media platform seems to adore her and find themselves incapable of criticism.
    Most of the media coverage I see about Clinton seems to be about how much people don't like or trust her. Trump gets painted as a nutjob (because he is), and Sanders gets painted as a stubborn idealist whose plans aren't really feasible.

4. She has used every underhanded tactic she could to push Sanders down. And while I can understand that's a part of the political game - whether I agree with it or not - the worst part about it is that she stands no chance against Trump. Trump is almost begging her to win because, polls aside, even common sense proves that people will support the chaotic rule-breaker that is Trump over Hillary any day. I'm telling you now, as a Democrat, that not only would Hillary lose horrendously to Trump (outside of some sort of string-pulling shenanigans), but I truly believe that Sanders would in fact beat Trump.
    She's polling ahead of Trump at the moment, and that's even before Sanders drops out of the race. She's likely to get quite a bump when Sanders supporters have to move on, finally. Besides, Democratic candidates have a big advantage in general elections to start with, thanks to the stupid electoral college.

Political elections often come down to the independents, and Bernie Sanders has not only the highest public approval rating by far but also the highest popularity among independents. If Hillary could come to the realization that the writing is on the wall for her imminent loss if she doesn't back out now, she would be saving us all from a Trump 2016. But she won't, and we have to seriously accept the fact that we are looking at Donald Trump as our next president and the potential crises that might come from having an insecure peacock of a man as a world leader.
    Sanders has lost. He's done. It's time to move on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    Regardless of qualification voting for someone because they (allegedly) have a vagina, is a terrible reason to elect them to the presidency.
    While I'm sure there are some people out there who will vote for her because she has a vagina, I don't think that's a reason to think she's a worse candidate than Trump.

Because she embodies, without exception, everything despicable about the human race. She is an amalgam of what is detestable about humans, and if god would hudge us based on her measure he'd travel back to Genesis and destro adam and eve, just so noone ever gives birth to her. If there is anyone on this earth that deserves death, it is her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Because she embodies, without exception, everything despicable about the human race. She is an amalgam of what is detestable about humans, and if god would hudge us based on her measure he'd travel back to Genesis and destro adam and eve, just so noone ever gives birth to her. If there is anyone on this earth that deserves death, it is her.
    See, substance-less bile.

I just can't vote, yet again, for another conservative. We've had one for the past 16 years.

Hillary and her slightly less shade of red just doesn't cut it. So, it's a Bernie write in or I just vote on the other items on the ballot.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Not applicable, not applicable, and also not applicable. There is nothing there to say that the U.S. cannot deny entry based on religious or ethnic grounds. The first part applies to citizens, the second and third parts apply to those within the jurisprudence of U.S. borders, and none of the three parts apply to foreign nationals in the Middle East. Furthermore, this is only a restriction on the actions of state governments and does not apply at the federal level where authority over immigration is vested.
    Its applicable to your bullshit claim:

"It's amazing how many people do not seem to understand the simple fact that the constitutional rights of U.S. citizens are not guaranteed to people who do not have U.S. citizenship."

I demonstrated that's bullshit. It is not a simple fact and you were wrong to claim so. If you want to argue that folks outside the jurisprudence don't have rights that's fine. Just do that then and not state bullshit claims like you did.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Deleted
    want reasons? have fun searching

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Saying one thing doing another. Not that other politicians are different but people caught here many times already and yet she still has such a huge support...

10+ Year Old Account
    Reeve just because Hillary has won the primary doesn't mean she will win the presidential election. You realize until Bernie formally backs out, He poses a huge threat to her numbers. He hasn't suspended his campaign as of yet. Many people will still write bernies name which could and most likely will lose the entire election for her. Bernie has a huge following and the majority of bernie supporters will not support a Hillary candidacy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're now trying to argue that fingers are people. And you expect me to take your argument seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I did walk up to a truck once and whispered, "I know your secret... Optimus Prime..