Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    80% of the time it's just skill-less tunnel vision or just fucking w/ people

i win a game with a super clutch play and i dont even get commendations. I made the enemy sniper cry like a little bitch. I flanked the fuck out of a bastion who thought he could play that turret bullshit with me. i clinched the game winning play through a shadow of doubt. but this asshole dwarf with his turrets gets potg

its like kill 4 people in 10 seconds and you got potg

so wack

i'd rather not have to watch another Skillzo dragon flying through a wall or any crap like bastion shooting fish in a barrel.
    I hear you, I literally just turn my head right and do other shit on my 2nd monitor when it's time for potg/voting or I just leave. They were cool the first week, now they're just taking up time. Unless I make potg, then I watch and type in "of course I got it" to incite saltiness.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

It should be auto disabled for any Bastion getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Reklia View Post
    It should be auto disabled for any Bastion getting it.
    I like to think of it as the daily reminder: Don't run into an obvious meat grinder single file.

I've not yet played Overwatch, but from what I've seen of the "Play of the Game", it could really do with some work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    80% of the time it's just skill-less tunnel vision or just fucking w/ people

i win a game with a super clutch play and i dont even get commendations. I made the enemy sniper cry like a little bitch. I flanked the fuck out of a bastion who thought he could play that turret bullshit with me. i clinched the game winning play through a shadow of doubt. but this asshole dwarf with his turrets gets potg

its like kill 4 people in 10 seconds and you got potg

so wack

i'd rather not have to watch another Skillzo dragon flying through a wall or any crap like bastion shooting fish in a barrel.
    I agree on the skill-less stuff, but taking out major neat parts of the game.. exactly what happened to WoW with WoD, and then everyone is sitting around so mad that it's all blizzards fault when blizzard listens to the fan base and adds in player house (GARRISONS), and now everyones all PISSY. Enough of that shit. BUT One thing though.. they should have a toggle feature that DISABLES the POTG for individual people who are butthurt I MEAN *COUGH* not wanting to see it (takes you straight to the stat board etc).

Deleted
    In all honesty, anyone dying to Bastion's minigun turret form kind of deserves to sit through a Bastion PotG. I mean, you should be aware that there's a Bastion on the enemy team, and you should be aware of at least the most opportune and common spots for Bastion's placing themselves, and if you then waltz into the line of fire, that's on you.

Basically, Bastion PotG's don't show so much the "noskill" and ease of playing Bastion, but just how bad the enemy team was to get slaughtered by a minigun Bastion.

A Bastion Q PotG on the other hand isn't that much different from many other noskill Q kills.