10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    I got bad news for ya. He dies, they burn him.
    He's faking his death imo

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    He's faking his death imo
    Sure, Varian as well.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Valeera has Hearthstone quotes aswell. It's pretty cool they're adding them.
    So any other known HearthStone quotes gonna be added?
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    So any other known HearthStone quotes gonna be added?
    Some of Malfurion's are from it iirc.

Anybody else think that the reputation situation is a little off right now? It seems like reputation overwhelmingly comes from doing the 4x emissary quests, which give you 1500 rep, whereas the individual quests in those groups only give a pittance of 75. It feels like maybe each quest should give you 150, and the emissary bonus should give you 750 or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom2040 View Post
    Anybody else think that the reputation situation is a little off right now? It seems like reputation overwhelmingly comes from doing the 4x emissary quests, which give you 1500 rep, whereas the individual quests in those groups only give a pittance of 75. It feels like maybe each quest should give you 150, and the emissary bonus should give you 750 or something like that.
    Some world Q give more, had few with 150 rep.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I seriously hope they fix that visual bug then cause I cannot see myself doing much testing otherwise.
    They will have to push out a new build for that. Lets hope and see what happens =]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    We was in line to kill the mob into the cave because he drop only a quest item per person. Its a bug, also its the reason why you are into the beta: give a feedback about that/bug report.
    Oh that one! My bad...I apologize. Was a hell of a lot of people but 3000+, naw. Yeah I stayed in there for a long long time and even helped people from the opposite faction after I got it.

Well, have to say, Demon Hunters are feeling incredibly fun at the moment, even if the nerfs hit them a little hard, and the starter zone bugs prevent playing your role.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Ah, hoped for a fix for that Light's Hope, or what ever that quest is called, that have been bugged for DKs and Palas for a while now.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Ah, hoped for a fix for that Light's Hope, or what ever that quest is called, that have been bugged for DKs and Palas for a while now.
    Rogues too

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    All LFRs are bad.
    And that, ladies and gentlemen is the attitude of 5 year old MMO-champion poster. Drekmar can't make any good arguments. Don't be like Drekmar.

I just hope it's a PvE server.

If it's a PvP server, no one will test anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Claws View Post
    I just hope it's a PvE server.

If it's a PvP server, no one will test anything.
    im gonna be there to ruin the party for everyone

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    im gonna be there to ruin the party for everyone
    But legion is already ruined. They have Destroyed the classes so much it is almost unplayable.

Most classes are Super Simplified (aside from a few like fury warriors which they have had a good thing but the rest is just.... Meh.)

It is nice to see they want to have vanilla servers though.

Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    And that, ladies and gentlemen is the attitude of 5 year old MMO-champion poster. Drekmar can't make any good arguments. Don't be like Drekmar.
    you're right, bad would be a compliment for LFR players

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    But legion is already ruined. They have Destroyed the classes so much it is almost unplayable.

Most classes are Super Simplified (aside from a few like fury warriors which they have had a good thing but the rest is just.... Meh.)

Yeah because Vanilla had 100% amaze-balls classes that were amazingly balanced. Wait- did I mention that they were amazing... not?

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post

I agree, the dream is over. everytime I log into alpha im feel and uncontrollable itch to insult blizzard. its over the game doesn't even feel the same anymore

you're right, bad would be a compliment for LFR players
    What more will I see in mmo-champion about the LFR whining? Seriously people, grow up.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree, the dream is over. everytime I log into alpha im feel and uncontrollable itch to insult blizzard. its over the game doesn't even feel the same anymore
    Why don't you just quit? I think the game would be much, much more fun without you, and all other crybabies flocking these forums.