She never provides us any transparency of her intent - and whenever she does - she flip flops.
    The dangers in trying to sway a bunch of unthinking individuals.

If she ignores us, she's evil. If she does what we want, she's still evil. Why would you want to make that kind of mental gymnastics a constituent?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I'm just concerned about which Middle Eastern country will warhawk Hillary destroy next, and from which country will Finland have to take tens of thousands of more asylum seekers in the coming years.

It's frustrating having to clean US' mess when we have nothing to do with any of it, at all.
    Hello, Theo talking points. Good to see you here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by triplesdsu View Post
    So you must agree with the sentence of the Stanford swimmer who only got 6 months jail because a more severe sentence would hurt him and his future?
    The length of the sentence isn't the only determination for recidivism. Plus, he's going to a county jail for that time, not a prison (where rapists usually go, and where Criminal University is). I disagree most with the inconsistency in the sentencing, than I disagree with the duration of sentence.

To determine the correct length, I would want to look at studies to reveal how length of sentence impacts recidivism. My goal, with him and all rapists, is to prevent them from doing it again - the system you are backing, if anything, trains them to do it again.

A more interesting question might be, if he had raped you behind dumpster, would you think six months in county would be sufficient sentence?

Gang members are terrible human being. There is nothing BS about them being super predators. Recruiting children, human trafficking, domestic violence. They don't have compassion or empathy. They are Grade A pieces of shit. Recidivism is bad. I agree. More reason to keep them locked up longer and not letting them out like Bernie advocates. The naive like to believe they want to change their ways and be straight when they get out. They don't.
    They don't because we built a system that trains them to be more violent criminals while in prison, and when they exit, we make it as hard as possible for them to live non-criminal lives. If your solution is merely to lock them up for longer sentences, rather than fix the problems that the Clintons created - that might only work for life sentences. Life sentences for all crimes - that'll fix it.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    The length of the sentence isn't the only determination for recidivism. Plus, he's going to a county jail for that time, not a prison (where rapists usually go, and where Criminal University is). I disagree most with the inconsistency in the sentencing, than I disagree with the duration of sentence.

To determine the correct length, I would want to look at studies to reveal how length of sentence impacts recidivism. My goal, with him and all rapists, is to prevent them from doing it again - the system you are backing, if anything, trains them to do it again.

A more interesting question might be, if he had raped you behind dumpster, would you think six months in county would be sufficient sentence?

They don't because we built a system that trains them to be more violent criminals while in prison, and when they exit, we make it as hard as possible for them to live non-criminal lives. If your solution is merely to lock them up for longer sentences, rather than fix the problems that the Clintons created - that might only work for life sentences. Life sentences for all crimes - that'll fix it.
    Everyone's in prison, thinking of the profits and job creation for the For-Profit prison industry....!!! FREE MARKET IS STRONK!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Florida, where she crushed Bernie
    She got about the same amount of the popular vote as Trump there, a bit over a million votes. Trump gets pretty much all of the other voters on the Republican side as well, so in primary terms about 1.3 million more, while only 570 thousand voted for Sanders. If those percentages carry to the general, Hillary won't win Florida even with all Sanders' supporters, and she won't get all of them.

I guess there's some magic trick to make the general vote shares completely different. Like, somehow more Republicans vote in the primaries there, but less Republicans vote in the general?

Pennsylvania would be more than sufficient.
    Going by the popular vote, the number of primary voters on both sides were almost similar, but then again, Bernie got 43.6% of the ones on the Democratic side. So... A majority of those dropping out or voting for Trump won't cause problems for Hillary?

Also, I'm sure there's some general election trick here again, where the percentages seen in the primaries don't carry over to the general at all.

I'm just curious as to why the Clinton News Network and other Democratic side establishment media haven't been blasting president Hillary nonstop already, since it seems to be a certainty. They seem to love to do it anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Hello, Theo talking points. Good to see you here.
    I live in a country that's cleaning up the US' mess, so I think they're my talking points, thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post

I don't agree with the sentence. Under the law, he should have gotten a minimum of 7 years prison. If he would have tried to rape me, I would have killed him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Everyone's in prison, thinking of the profits and job creation for the For-Profit prison industry....!!! FREE MARKET IS STRONK!
    We dont have any for profit prisons out here in CA. They wouldnt be full if people didnt commit the crimes. I rather spend money on prisons then have the inmates walking free. The only ones to blame for inmates in prison is the inmates themselves.
    Last edited by triplesdsu; 2016-06-08 at 10:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    She got about the same amount of the popular vote as Trump there, a bit over a million votes. Trump gets pretty much all of the other voters on the Republican side as well, so in primary terms about 1.3 million more, while only 570 thousand voted for Sanders. If those percentages carry to the general, Hillary won't win Florida even with all Sanders' supporters, and she won't get all of them.

I guess there's some magic trick to make the general vote shares completely different. Like, somehow more Republicans vote in the primaries there, but less Republicans vote in the general?

Going by the popular vote, the number of primary voters on both sides were almost similar, but then again, Bernie got 43.6% of the ones on the Democratic side. So... A majority of those dropping out or voting for Trump won't cause problems for Hillary?

Also, I'm sure there's some general election trick here again, where the percentages seen in the primaries don't carry over to the general at all.

I'm just curious as to why the Clinton News Network and other Democratic side establishment media haven't been blasting president Hillary nonstop already, since it seems to be a certainty. They seem to love to do it anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

I live in a country that's cleaning up the US' mess, so I think they're my talking points, thank you very much.
    I don't understand why you keep saying this...

The people who voted for Sanders are not going to stay home. You have no basis for that whatsoever other than you and those like you on this forum's delusions... Which once again, is not fact or representative of any significant number of American voters.

Not to mention moderates/independents hate Trump. Hell even a sizable portion of his own party hate him and have already said they won't vote for him... Not just run of the mill people but Senators and governors publicly saying they don't support him... Even the money behind the GOP, David Koch, has at one time said he could see himself supporting Hillary over Trump if the need arose.

I just wish Matches and Wells would speak to Skroe since it seems the Hillary cheerleading squad really have an inconsistent routine.

"She is totes liberal guyz!" Or "OMFG SHE ISN'T TRUMP!!!!" Or, "she is really the right wing waifu I've dreamed and fantasized about!"

Like Jesus Christ guys, next thing you know you'll whip out the spirit fingers.
    It is almost like people support her for different reasons... odd. Sorry to dispel another conspiracy theory. None of us are on the Correct the Record payroll nor do we have supplied talking points to go off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    I don't understand why you keep saying this...

The people who voted for Sanders are not going to stay home. You have no basis for that whatsoever
    Why do you keep thinking they won't stay home or vote for Trump? What makes you so sure about that? Perhaps, if you analyze that, you'll finally understand why you don't understand why people, not just myself, keep saying it, and why it's true, that a lot of Sanders' supporters will not, in fact, vote for Hillary.

7+ Year Old Account
    Let me put it this way @Gray_Matter, as Yvaelle and Skroe put it, and I agree too, Hillary is exactly what Skroe say's she is.

A Conservative through and through just lying to my face to get elected. Skroe looks at that and sees something glorious, me and Yvaelle is something abhorant. Now you, and Wells, and Matches can swear all day she is Liberal, but funny enough you never seem to want to tell that to Skroe. For some reason the only people that get the "She's is 'totes Liberal GUYZ!" speech are people who doubt she is Liberal. Not the supporters who one hundred percent are sure she isn't liberal and have stated point blank she is lying to my face about being liberal and her main selling point for him and as some others have noted is purely that she is Bullshitting me and somehow I'll vote for her anyway.

You, YOU tell me she is a moderate who will do some incremental change, but I have to back her because Trump is evil, and this is necessary.

Wells assures me, OH She is so Liberal, sure I mean there is TPP and War and stuff but, ignore that, SHE IS 'TOTES LIBERAL!

Matches says "Hey her website said she is liberal! She said so!"

and then there is Skroe "She is lying to you! She is lying and that's why I love her."

The problem for you, is that I am of a mind much like Yvaelle, I believe Skroe's take on Hillary. She is outright lying to my face, now if you have a problem with that maybe you should take it up with Skroe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    It is almost like people support her for different reasons... odd. Sorry to dispel another conspiracy theory. None of us are on the Correct the Record payroll nor do we have supplied talking points to go off.
    You never disagree with Skroe on his take, so what am I to presume? I mean he seems fairly convinced Hillary is the Conservative Messiah! Here to save his fathers capital gains and usher in the American Global Imperium.

You say she is super Liberal.....

There is ample evidence contrary to yours, and I know Skroe isn't retarded...... so who do I believe?
    Last edited by Theodarzna; 2016-06-08 at 10:56 PM.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you keep thinking they won't stay home or vote for Trump? What makes you so sure about that? Perhaps, if you analyze that, you'll finally understand why you don't understand why people, not just myself, keep saying it, and why it's true, that a lot of Sanders' supporters will not, in fact, vote for Hillary.
    Because LITERALLY every other election in modern history has indicated as much. Conversely nothing ever in history has indicated your position will be the case.

The douchebag children who came out of the woodwork to support Sanders... Sure they probably won't participate... But they weren't going to participate anyways. Everyone else who was already a Democrat is going to participate.

Again, probably the part where Obama still won despite SO MANY people claiming they'd either not vote or go for McCain.

There is a reason people keep mentioning past elections. Because the same shit is happening again.

10+ Year Old Account
    You never disagree with Skroe on his take, so what am I to presume? I mean he seems fairly convinced Hillary is the Conservative Messiah! Here to save his fathers capital gains and usher in the American Global Imperium.

There is ample evidence contrary to yours, and I know Skroe isn't retarded...... so who do I believe?
    Why would you argue with the person supporting the candidate you want to win because they support her for a different reason? What possible purpose could that serve?

Deleted
    Obama wasn't the most hated Democratic candidate in polling history. Hillary has that hurdle to overcome.

Again, probably the part where Obama still won despite SO MANY people claiming they'd either not vote or go for McCain.

There is a reason people keep mentioning past elections. Because the same shit is happening again.
    If Im not mistaken, I think I saw somewhere that the percentage of Hillary supporters that said they wouldnt vote for Obama was actually higher than among current Bernie supporters. We know how that turned out and McCain was far more respectable than Trump is.

Obama wasn't the most hated Democratic candidate in polling history. Hillary has that hurdle to overcome.
    Oh lordy. The most hated.

I think Gore wants that prize back.

Deleted
    Nah bro. Sanders is the second coming and he will save us all from the demon Hillary. He's clearly the man we want to win, seeing as he couldn't get the delegates or popular vote while people go on about just how terrible she is.

I'm super buzzed I got my wish. If it goes right, he runs to the convention and fucks himself and his ideals out of a position in the framework. Fuck the cries of martyrdom. He just refuses to to be sensible.

That rope is running out Bernie. Don't hang yourself with it.
    He won't win. Hillary has the most state wins, leads by nearly 4 million votes, the superdelegates are not going in against that.

And Hillary is not a demon, she will make a good leader, but as any leader, she'll make mistakes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Why would you argue with the person supporting the candidate you want to win because they support her for a different reason? What possible purpose could that serve?
    If you are trying to prove she is "'totes liberal guyz!" it doesn't help that the most ardent champion of Clinton on here, or at least the one writing the longest and most praised rants happens to believe her major selling point is that she is lying to every progressive/Liberals face and really she will enact his conservative vision.

Skroe makes a much more compelling case that she is Conservative than Matches makes that she is Liberal. So either Matches, Wells and Grey_Matter are full of shit, or Skroe and company are full of shit.

There can be only one Hillary Clinton, and both groups are supporting two very different people. Skroe has written at great length and with great fiery passion about how Hillary is the champion of his warhawk vision, of his personal ideals of the United States. Decidedly illiberal views, but they are his views. AND YET, Matches tells me "Well her website says she is liberal!" And Wells swears "well she is a Democrat and My Party Right or Wrong!" and Grey_matter swears "Well incremental change!"

But long before that, there was Skroe, and Skroe has made a very compelling case that Hillary is a deceptive liar, why he says that is her strongest selling point.

If you want to prove Hillary's honesty, I think your first point will be to disprove Skroe. Because @Matchles, @Grey_Matter;, @Wells, 'tis he who has been championing her dishonesty far longer than I have. And none of you dared Defend her honor there. How could you not have defended her glorious name, her vaunted Liberal credentials you all claim she has. Skroe has been calling her a liar since the beginning, and .... yet.... silence.

Why should I? We both agree that she is more pragmatic than Sanders. We both agree that she is miles ahead of anyone that the right or left was considering late in the primary process. I don't have some purity test for Clinton supporters. And from what I've gathered, Skroe is a much more old-school conservative. And they have been all but abandoned by the insanity the GOP has embraced. Why wouldn't I welcome them into the party, at least until sanity can take hold in the GOP. Then we can get back to debating policy, how to accomplish our goals and come to a compromise?
    Last edited by Matchles; 2016-06-08 at 11:10 PM.

Deleted
    Let me put it this way @Gray_Matter, as Yvaelle and Skroe put it, and I agree too, Hillary is exactly what Skroe say's she is.

A Conservative through and through just lying to my face to get elected. Skroe looks at that and sees something glorious, me and Yvaelle is something abhorant. Now you, and Wells, and Matches can swear all day she is Liberal, but funny enough you never seem to want to tell that to Skroe. For some reason the only people that get the "She's is 'totes Liberal GUYZ!" speech are people who doubt she is Liberal. Not the supporters who one hundred percent are sure she isn't liberal and have stated point blank she is lying to my face about being liberal and her main selling point for him and as some others have noted is purely that she is Bullshitting me and somehow I'll vote for her anyway.

You, YOU tell me she is a moderate who will do some incremental change, but I have to back her because Trump is evil, and this is necessary.

Wells assures me, OH She is so Liberal, sure I mean there is TPP and War and stuff but, ignore that, SHE IS 'TOTES LIBERAL!

Matches says "Hey her website said she is liberal! She said so!"

and then there is Skroe "She is lying to you! She is lying and that's why I love her."

The problem for you, is that I am of a mind much like Yvaelle, I believe Skroe's take on Hillary. She is outright lying to my face, now if you have a problem with that maybe you should take it up with Skroe.

- - - Updated - - -

All politicians lie, if you don't get that, you should get a formal education asap.

Politicians tell what people want to hear to get elected, however whenever they can they will keep the promises they made, and I'm fairly sure Hillary will aswell, goal is to have back to back terms, so when Hillary is president, she'll definitely stick to her plan the first mandate to reassure electoral victory the next mandate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    He won't win. Hillary has the most state wins, leads by nearly 4 million votes, the superdelegates are not going in against that.

And Hillary is not a demon, she will make a good leader, but as any leader, she'll make mistakes.
    I see my rendition of a Sanders supporter was good.