Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

whats this jaina is a dreadlord thing all about

what is this jaina is a dreadlord thing about am i missing something or is it just like a wow meme or somethig

10+ Year Old Account
    been been thinking she is a dreadlord for years.
    Hi

She allready had some with a dragon, why not a dreadlord aswell?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's a joke about her anger towards horde blowing up her fucking home town and so they removed her from the new dalaran
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

Deleted
    It all began with the youtuber Jesse Cox frequently expressing he thinks garrosh did (or should have) died in northrend and a dreadlord impersonated him from that point on, like dreadlords tend to do. When he died the theory moved on to Jaina. Her running away just as soon as demon hunters appeared makes some people wonder.

Source: Some polaris podcast a long time ago, cba to find it

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the rationality behind Blizzards awful handling of characters (Garrosh, Jaina, and one more that's a Legion spoiler). A dreadlord impersonating them makes more sense with the awful treatment Blizzard did with their character.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Doesn't make much sense why she helped stop Archimonde at the World Tree. Unless people think some where along the line the real Jaina was killed and a dreadlord stepped in her shoes.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Doesn't make much sense why she helped stop Archimonde at the World Tree. Unless people think some where along the line the real Jaina was killed and a dreadlord stepped in her shoes.
    This is what i believe fully, especially after playing some Egion-le
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Jaina is not a dreadlord, people are freaken insane here on mmo-c.com I sware.. SHE'S OBVIOUSLY Hillary Clinton.. <3

So Jaina is a dreadlord so obviously we are trying to tell people that Jaina is a dreadlord but because of how ridiculous that claim is nobody believes us. So it's become a joke. But you'll see. You'll all see.

She's totally a dreadlord, she leaves the stormwind throne room just before the demon hunter shows up and reveals the demons hiding there, she leaves dalaran shortly before the legion attack it during the pre-event, coincidence? I think not! She's a dreadlord! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

/waits for ppl to start saying all the major characters are lizard people

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    I believe that's exactly what people think happened. That some time after Archimonde, Jaina was killed and replaced by a Dreadlord.

In all seriousness, I kinda get it. From her all the way up to her change, she seemed sweet, forgiving and innocent. Then Theramore happeend, and while I can have an understanding on WHY she'd have such an extreme 180 in her attitude to the Horde, it just doesn't fit that she blames all of the Horde for only a small section, when a massive portion fought alongside the alliance to take down Garrosh.

Her attitude is understandable, but doesn't make sense.
    She went from a Thrall groupie to taking on the angry Alliance role after Varrian calmed down during MoP. It seems Blizzard wants each faction to have some hot headed moron in some sort of leadership role.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulthar View Post
    all major characters are lizard people
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

Quote Originally Posted by Kulthar View Post
    That's what a lizard person would say.

It's kind of a fan joke, kind of serious...but mostly a fan joke.

A lot of people speculate that after the bombing of Theramore, Jaina was actually possessed by a Dreadlord. Dreadlords are master manipulators known to possess and take on the appearance of influential mortals to sew chaos and subjugate their wills through mind control. It actually makes a lot of sense if you break it down that she would be possessed, given her horrible character development and erratic mind-changing combined with an imminent Legion invasion...and it also doesn't help that she mysteriously goes off on her own at the start of Legion and, as far as I know, isn't really heard of again.

But honestly, it's not taken that seriously. Jaina's not a dreadlord, but it's now ascended to meme status among the players and particularly reddit.

I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

Grand Admiral Westwind is Mal'ganis.
    All Dreadlords are Admirals.
    The daughter of an Admiral is a Dreadlord.

Seems legit.

Hillary is not a dreadlo....... I mean Jaina is not a dreadlord
    look over there everyone, a distraction..
    /runs

She is not a Dreadlord,she is a Eredar Lord,it was already confirmed.