Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    What more will I see in mmo-champion about the LFR whining? Seriously people, grow up.

- - - Updated - - -

Why don't you just quit? I think the game would be much, much more fun without you, and all other crybabies flocking these forums.

i feel like it is my mission to ruin your fun tbh

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    i feel like it is my mission to ruin your fun tbh
    I am sorry but you can't ruin my fun. You seem to be one of these people who hate on the ones who run LFR for no reason as you have nothing else to do with your miserable existence other than to flex your lootz to small kids and them being jealous of your gear.
    I am neither part of the LFR crowd you so feverishly hate, nor am I going to admire some random internet hero in shining pixels.
    My fun lies with the people I love to play, so unless you can do something to my social circle, you are a useless troll.
    But I will stop replying to you in such a personal manner from now on as this thread is for the discussion of Legion's beta, not about a wannabe entitled raider who hates on people who just want some fun from the game.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    But legion is already ruined. They have Destroyed the classes so much it is almost unplayable.

Most classes are Super Simplified (aside from a few like fury warriors which they have had a good thing but the rest is just.... Meh.)

It is nice to see they want to have vanilla servers though.
    Because Vanilla was full of complicated classes with complex rotations.
    Vanilla /= Good class design

Deleted
    The in-game beta suggestion and bug report boxes work right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Canticle of Sacrifice....
    I think I'm going to cry when listening to it IG

Deleted
    But legion is already ruined. They have Destroyed the classes so much it is almost unplayable.

HAHAHAH this is hilarious.

You realise tons of specs in vanilla were simply not viable? You wouldnt even be invited to the raid in certain specs.

Good one.

They are not going to fix shit, Classes ARE boring. (sure arms warrior is a SMALL improvement with an added button bot overall, nah.

Game feels boring. Comparing WoD and Beta:

-Legion has content. Live doesnt. sure.

- Live feels more fun, Legion doesnt feel fun at all. It feels like the problem is something that is attached to the way you play the game. So assuming it is the class is a logical conclusion, since Classes have the BIGGEST IMPACT on your playstyle.

Then again, the non WoW games gives me great FeelsGoodMan Memes. (Injustice 2 has me all panting like a dog) Quitting this game will do good for folks. (sorry didnt mean to go there. Inc toxic shit from people).

Thanks mind.

Finally life advice: (it is irrelevant but i want to be nice to people, like I normally am, A real saint I am.

Try ACT (Acceptance and Commitment therapy.

You will thank me.

does anyone know where they put the options for scrolling combat text? need to see what im getting hit for
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

Most classes are Super Simplified (aside from a few like fury warriors which they have had a good thing but the rest is just.... Meh.)

Haha. Bahahahahahaha.

-Cries about game being destroyed because of classes being simplified.
    -Thinks vanilla servers would be nice (you know vanilla, when there just weren´t any rotations AT ALL?).

They are not going to fix shit, Classes ARE boring. (sure arms warrior is a SMALL improvement with an added button bot overall, nah.

- Live feels more fun, Legion doesnt feel fun at all. It feels like the problem is something that is attached to the way you play the game. So assuming it is the class is a logical conclusion, since Classes have the BIGGEST IMPACT on your playstyle.

Then again, the non WoW games gives me great FeelsGoodMan Memes. (Injustice 2 has me all panting like a dog) Quitting this game will do good for folks. (sorry didnt mean to go there. Inc toxic shit from people).

Thanks mind.

Finally life advice: (it is irrelevant but i want to be nice to people, like I normally am, A real saint I am.

You will thank me.
    I like that a few posts ago (Before the latest 2), you were praising legion, and now you think that LIVE is better than legion! Like...wtf dude.

1. Vanilla wow classes? Above all the possible alternatives you wanted as a way for better tuned classes, you pick the WORST?! And people thought I was dumb. Atleast I knew wtf pvp was like, and boy will I say...your alternative is the best BS joke I've ever heard.

2. You...just...god damn it dude. Sure, the pruning might suck at times, but...I'm pretty sure I've of something called "Feeling like you're playing YOUR SPEC" at blizzcon/gamescon. I think you're the only fucking one who hates the classes so far. However, I, towelliee, baj, nixx, and many more love the classes so far. And do not say they're blizzard fanboys (or myself even), because I will be watching.

3. Injustice 2? I could play mortal kombat and have the same experience as injustice. Why? Because injustice has the SAME model/play style as mortal kombat. And you say WoW is pretty selloutish.

4. I do not care if you are the nicest guy on the planet, when you talk to me, you better damn well post something that makes sense, or is relevent. Because, this...this is jack shit relevent, and makes jack shit sense. Which means...well...YOU DO NOT MAKE SENSE DUDE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Do not feed the animals.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Vanilla rotations consisted of using 2-3 abilities.

And fights had like 2 mechanics.

The truth is Legion will fail. You cant see it because you aint in beta.

Will Nethershards be Currency currency or bag space currency like Oshu'gun Dust used to be ? From Demonic Invasions.

Legion won't "fail". It will sell millions of copies and likely keep at least 4 million subscribers seeing it's at least better than WoD. I don't know why you hate all the classes, most look really fun.

All DK specs, all druid specs, WW Monk, Shamans, Warriors, DHs, priests, locks. All these classes have gotten great feedback and look and feel fun to play. The only other ones are mages remaining largely the same with QoL improvements. Only Hunter and Rogue seem to have the most negative feedback overall and many people still think they are great.

Ragnaros- knocks back a tank, disappears, spawns adds, reappears, repeat.

Vanilla was IN TENTS

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Legion won't "fail". It will sell millions of copies and likely keep at least 4 million subscribers seeing it's at least better than WoD. I don't know why you hate all the classes, most look really fun.

All DK specs, all druid specs, WW Monk, Shamans, Warriors, DHs, priests, locks. All these classes have gotten great feedback and look and feel fun to play. The only other ones are mages remaining largely the same with QoL improvements. Only Hunter and Rogue seem to have the most negative feedback overall and many people still think they are great.
    Warlocks have gotten terrible feedback lol. I never thought I would consider rerolling but now I'm dying to get into beta to decide what class I will actually enjoy in Legion

Thanks mind.

You will thank me.
    Uhhh live being more fun than beta??? Nope. After testing both arms and fury on the beta I can hardly log in to my 739 warrior on live WoW to do anything. WoD has NOTHING in terms of engaging content. It is absolutely the worst period in the game's history

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Will Nethershards be Currency currency or bag space currency like Oshu'gun Dust used to be ? From Demonic Invasions.
    Nethershard

No. The truth is that you lack the knowledge of understanding what a good game is. Troll me next time and see what happens.