Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohdearuk View Post
    Because Bernie told me I would get everything free and she refuses to.
    Because Bernie told me we can use taxes to support the middle class, create a decent healthcare system and lower the cost of education . . . as every single western nation has done except us . . .

And Hilary just says whatever gets her votes
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Telomerase View Post
    The answer is simple. People have been constantly bombarded by the right-wing propaganda machine since at least the mid-90s, and all they ever talked about was Bill Clinton this, Bill Clinton that. Hillary is married to Bill so she was equally savaged by these goons.

They knew they could never convince people based on policy alone so picking apart people's personal lives was the easier option. Pure hypocrisy, especially considering Dennis Hastert's constant agenda during his tenure was to smear Bill, all to act as a scapegoat to distract people from Dennis's own child molestation fetish. Or Kenneth Starr's crusade against Bill as Ken was busy covering up rape on his college campus.
    the "vast right-wing conspiracy" meme is dead, don't spout that shit.

i'm talking straight policy, most people are talking straight policy. she has shown herself to do only what is politically advantageous. she has so far only shown one core policy belief that she will stick with, and that's dicking around in the middle east, getting people killed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Primarily due to her being in bed so much with Wall Street.

That said its between her and Ol' Donny Jingles, so I guess you take the slightly less massive sack of dicks.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    I'm just greatly confused why people keep calling here satan, devil incarnate, corrupt, etc. when there's no reason nor proof of supposed crimes she's done. It's like they've succumbed to classical smear tactics, and easily believe in lies fed to them by those they trust.
    That's my take... it's super baffling. Only thing I can think of is they're sick of hearing about her via 8+ Years of Republican smear campaigns.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerplank View Post
    What's out of context? She laughed at someone being brutally murdered. What else does "we came, we saw... he died" mean?

She's a psychopath.
    It was a singular quote from a long interview, which had a certain atmosphere. You're seriously reaching if you hate her because she had a chuckle at the phrase they came up with and not necessarily his death.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

She shows several signs of being a sociopath.

Because she's a psychopath. She laughs at someone being brutally killed, and because of US backing, Libya isn't a stable country any more.
    Not just that. Those people our country was supporting were radical jihadists that would later become ISIS.

While we don't know the full details of Benghazi, it is clear that a stand down was issued which prevented help from going to Christ Stevens. Our military watched in HD as those same "rebels" that murdered Gadafi did the same to our embassador. We can only speculate but some people think Stevens was involved in funneling weapons to the rebels with the sanction of the State Department. At some point he realized the people we were arming were actually radicals and refused to give them Stinger missiles, so she had him killed.

There's also how she's stolen the nomination from Sanders via super delegates when the guy has won the popular vote in a lot of those states where he "lost"...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    the "vast right-wing conspiracy" meme is dead, don't spout that shit.
    Not at all. It'll die when they stop talking about Benghazi and email. Until then they're the ones reviving lies.

You want to vote for Trump as a "protest vote" and yet Trump has promised 25,000 troops on the ground in the middle east. You're FURIOUS about Hillary's foreign policy and yet you want to protest vote for someone who wants to send far more troops there and get us far more involved than we've ever been in history.

You've never made any sense.
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2016-06-09 at 02:23 AM.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

There is no way a women that couldn't keep her man satisfied could possibly keep America satisfied.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockon Stratos View Post
    There's also how she's stolen the nomination from Sanders via super delegates when the guy has won the popular vote in a lot of those states where he "lost"...
    I'm going to preface this by saying... I wanted Bernie to win.

But you really need to look at the delegate numbers without the super delegates. There was no stealing, she very handily wins even without them.

I dont hate Hillary. I voted for her.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baronthefirst View Post
    There is no way a women that couldn't keep her man satisfied could possibly keep America satisfied.
    What incredibly sexist drivel you spout.

I hope women everywhere decide to never satisfy you again.

crazy part is 90% of the reasons listed in this threat could easily replace the name Hillary with Trump or just about any politician
    says a lot about our 2 party system

7+ Year Old Account
    Because she's a sellout, and basically just a shill for large corporations and billionaires.

It was a singular quote from a long interview, which had a certain atmosphere. You're seriously reaching if you hate her because she had a chuckle at the phrase they came up with and not necessarily his death.
    A certain atmosphere, lol. You can spin it all you want, she laughed at the horrendous death of a human being.

I would trust my 8 year old nephew with national security issues over her....
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

15+ Year Old Account
    A certain atmosphere, lol. You can spin it all you want, she laughed at the horrendous death of a human being.
    You can spin it all you want, she laughed at the phrase they came up with, not his death. Anyone who takes an objective look would realize they'd need to view the whole interview an understand what was going on before they made a judgment call. As it stands you really just look emotional, irrational, partisan and unwilling to understand for a political agenda.

You want a reason to hold a grudge, and you're searching for anything you can possibly get your hands on. You take a quote from an interview where she chuckles about a phrase that sounds like "We came we saw we conquered" and spin it to be about his death all for the sake of irrational dislike.

Quote Originally Posted by Lockon Stratos View Post
    Not just that. Those people our country was supporting were radical jihadists that would later become ISIS.

While we don't know the full details of Benghazi, it is clear that a stand down was issued which prevented help from going to Christ Stevens. Our military watched in HD as those same "rebels" that murdered Gadafi did the same to our embassador. We can only speculate but some people think Stevens was involved in funneling weapons to the rebels with the sanction of the State Department. At some point he realized the people we were arming were actually radicals and refused to give them Stinger missiles, so she had him killed.

No stand down order was given, and no video exists that you describe.

Was there a chance to act that the White House didn’t take?

Other claims we’ve fact-checked focused on what happened the night of the attacks and afterward. Some have suggested that the administration could have acted to prevent the attacks and didn’t, but the claims we looked at were just wrong and didn’t match up with actual events.

Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, suggested in May 2013 that the United States could have prevented the deaths with military action. Here’s what he told Sean Hannity on Fox News:

"The administration including (Defense) Secretary (Leon) Panetta were very crystal clear, there were no military assets, but I got to tell you, we had proximity, we had capability, we had four individuals in Libya armed, ready to go, dressed about to get into the car to go in the airport to go help their fellow countrymen who were dying and being killed and under attack in Benghazi and they were told to stand down."

By all accounts, though, this description doesn’t match the timeline of what happened in Benghazi. The four people in Benghazi were already dead when the decision was made to keep the special forces team in Tripoli. (We outline this in more detail in our fact-check.) The mortar attack was over. We rated this statement False.

Also last year, Texas Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst said President Obama should be impeached; one reason he gave was that the White House watched live video of the attacks while it was occurring. "I’m very concerned about Benghazi, in which all of the national news reporting indicated that live video was streaming into the White House," Dewhurst told a reporter.

Actually, there’s no evidence that there was live video. Administration officials have said repeatedly that there wasn’t, and government workers have put a lot of effort into looking for video that may have been captured on the ground in Libya. Other fact-checkers and journalists have debunked this claim as well. PolitiFact Texas rated Dewhurst’s statement Pants on Fire.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...recent-round-/

It's funny how easily deceived people have been by the Benghazi and email smear campaigns. People claim she's getting away with it because she's a politician, and yet it's her enemies, the Republicans, who were the ones doing the investigations and inquiries, and they couldn't actually find anything on it.
    It's funny how easily deceived people are.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Not at all. It'll die when they stop talking about Benghazi and email. Until then they're the ones reviving lies.

You want to vote for Trump as a "protest vote" and yet Trump has promised 25,000 troops on the ground in the middle east. You're FURIOUS about Hillary's foreign policy and yet you want to protest vote for someone who wants to send far more troops there and get us far more involved than we've ever been in history.

You've never made any sense.
    i'm not against taking action to kill terrorists. but clinton's policy isn't to kill terrorists, it's to kill stable dictators to spread democracy like an empire spreading it's influence. that's not good.

i'm not even all that for trump really. literally the only reason i'm voting for him is because it's against hillary. but his policy does have better parts to it than hers.