Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    But legion is already ruined. They have Destroyed the classes so much it is almost unplayable.

Most classes are Super Simplified (aside from a few like fury warriors which they have had a good thing but the rest is just.... Meh.)

It is nice to see they want to have vanilla servers though.
    Man, with all due respect... you never EVER say something good about anything? At least not WoW I assume. Why are you so bitter?

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Normal, Heroic, and Mythic, most serious raiders will have their set bonuses before Suramar LFR is even fully opened. .
    SO - I'm not a serious raider because it took 12 boss kills to get one of my tier pieces because of RNG ?

That's rather discriminatory isn't it. Not just me either, I wasn't the last to get my tier tokens either.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    SO - I'm not a serious raider because it took 12 boss kills to get one of my tier pieces because of RNG ?

That's rather discriminatory isn't it. Not just me either, I wasn't the last to get my tier tokens either.
    it took me 32 socrethar kills (heroic and normal combined) before i finally got my gloves, bonus rolled every time, and if they driopped i roled, but in my guild runs i saw it twice

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post

I think it's pretty clear with what I meant by "serious raider." I'll quote my post in response to another person because it's relevant to your post as well.

Full tier set != 4 set piece. People are complaining about doing LFR to obtain their set bonuses, not to obtain a full set of tier gear. And no, I don't think that's true at all. There will be at least two tokens dropping per boss (or is it 3 for all difficulties?), that's 14 of each token over the course of 7 weeks, 28 if you include normal and however many more if you include the Mythic bosses that you've killed over the course of progression before LFR is fully open. RNG is a factor, but if you belong in the "I don't want to have to do LFR but the way he game is, it's making me do it!" group, then chances are you'll have your 4 piece before even having to worry about doing LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by TubbiestPack View Post
    "Just kidding. My wife is pregnant again."

Quote Originally Posted by Etselion View Post
    "Just kidding. My wife is pregnant again."
    So is Mike PaulaDeen?

10+ Year Old Account
    "So this interview answers questions? Glad I didn't get hype."

lol people kill me

"So this interview answers questions? Glad I didn't get hype."

lol people kill me
    So far the most I have heard is clarifications. That isn't new stuff. Thats clarifying things we already know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    So far the most I have heard is clarifications. That isn't new stuff. Thats clarifying things we already know.
    considering how there's an NDA in place I'm not sure why you seem to sound surprised that you haven't heard anything notable yet

anyone know what they did with teh built in scrolling combat text? need to see how hard im getting hit
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    But legion is already ruined. They have Destroyed the classes so much it is almost unplayable.

Most classes are Super Simplified (aside from a few like fury warriors which they have had a good thing but the rest is just.... Meh.)

It is nice to see they want to have vanilla servers though.
    So you like vanilla huh? Did you like spamming nothing but shadowbolt? You contradict yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    So you like vanilla huh? Did you like spamming nothing but shadowbolt? You contradict yourself?
    George has rose tinted glasses. Odds are he never played in vanilla. He's pure negativity

10+ Year Old Account
    If we get actual answers on

Raid tiers
    Patch structure
    You know plans for actual content

t

why would there be an NDA to block the discussion of information they already released

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    Vashjir was worst than that meme.
    I'm actually part of the <1% that love that zone. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Wootmonkey View Post
    why would there be an NDA to block the discussion of information they already released
    Maybe Paula is wrong, and it is new stuff, like pre patch release date, Illidan story details, the rumored Kara revamp.....

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Maybe Paula is wrong, and it is new stuff, like pre patch release date, Illidan story details, the rumored Kara revamp.....
    That guy with the baby tweet said there was talk about number of raid tiers, upcoming content, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Wootmonkey View Post
    To build hype, which is working.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bullfu View Post
    That guy with the baby tweet said there was talk about number of raid tiers, upcoming content, etc.
    He mentioned the next raid, next raid tier, and how legendaries work. Only one thing there is new. The rest aren't. I can bet that question about the next raid tier will just turn into discussion about Nighthold. Go reread the tweet, see for yourself.

All that hate towards Legion, so far I am loving it. Though, I am only level 105 on an UH DK (Which feels amazing by the way).
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Owenm View Post
    I'm actually part of the <1% that love that zone. ;D