Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Uoyredrum View Post
    Trying really hard to deny the obvious I see.
    No, I just like to base my "scandals" on actual proof. And my dislike of politicians based on policies rather than an ominous voiceover saying they're a lizardperson. Not a fan of Hillary. Even less of a fan of all these goddamn "scandals".. Armanigate, Taxpayingate, Bengazi-ate, Email-gate... Jesus CHRIST could you actually go after something with evidence, with fucking substance, rather than a random dude claiming to have hacked someone with zero proof, but totally believe him, it happened guys.

Want to know why "Clinton is immune"? Because people have been flinging shit since the '90s and most people are fucking TIRED of it. Especially when smoking guns emerge every goddamn week and disappear within days.

Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...ured-se?page=2

Notorious Hacker Makes 'Bombshell' Claim: "I Got Inside Hillary's Completely Unsecured Server"
    Oh look, the same allegation linked in the earlier Fox News article that's still yet to be independently verified in any way, shape, or form.

I should reach out to some of these sites to see if they believe my claims that I hacked trump and found naked pictures of his daughter on his hard drive.

Obviously, I won't bother to provide the first shred of evidence to back up my claims. But I fully expect them to cover my allegations as if they are a real news story and the information is in any way, shape, or form, credible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    "could have done so"

"could have hacked the server"

"may have accessed".

How about you show some actual proof rather than making the same "theoretical" thread five thousand times and hoping one will be a success.
    Seems like we should stop arresting drunk drivers then.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelayah View Post
    Seems like we should stop arresting drunk drivers then.
    Weirdly, there tends to be evidence of that. Guess what's missing in all these "could have" causes for emails...

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I just like to base my "scandals" on actual proof. And my dislike of politicians based on policies rather than an ominous voiceover saying they're a lizardperson. Not a fan of Hillary. Even less of a fan of all these goddamn "scandals".. Armanigate, Taxpayingate, Bengazi-ate, Email-gate... Jesus CHRIST could you actually go after something with evidence, with fucking substance, rather than a random dude claiming to have hacked someone with zero proof, but totally believe him, it happened guys.

Want to know why "Clinton is immune"? Because people have been flinging shit since the '90s and most people are fucking TIRED of it. Especially when smoking guns emerge every goddamn week and disappear within days.
    https://thehornnews.com/secret-smoki...on-going-jail/

I mean, there's that.

/shrug

Clickbait title, but it's certainly not the only place that reported this. If you can debunk it I'd like to hear it.

Meanwhile Dick Cheney publicly outed a CIA agent and nothing happened to him. Keep grasping at straws to find something that will make Hillary look bad. She hasn't done anything a whole bunch of other people haven't done.

https://thehornnews.com/secret-smoki...on-going-jail/

I mean, there's that.

/shrug

Clickbait title, but it's certainly not the only place that reported this. If you can debunk it I'd like to hear it.
    ...are you trying to say Bill Clinton was doodling on the documents and so they scanned them to the server just so they could hide them. Because that sounds just a little farfetched.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...are you trying to say Bill Clinton was doodling on the documents and so they scanned them to the server just so they could hide them. Because that sounds just a little farfetched.
    Pssst...click on the Home button of that link he posted. Do any of those stories on the home page look real to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Pssst...click on the Home button of that link he posted. Do any of those stories on the home page look real to you?
    I wasn't going to go to that point, and i got blocked from seeing it because of some bullshit after a minute or two anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't going to go to that point, and i got blocked from seeing it because of some bullshit after a minute or two anyway.
    Awww you missed how Obama buried the e-mails for 75 years....The Massive Migrant Crime Wave in Germany...and the 1000 ISIS Recruiters on American Soil. All brought to you by the totally honest Horn News.

Holy shit that website is a ball of bullshit wrapped in conspiracy theories.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Holy shit that website is a ball of bullshit wrapped in conspiracy theories.
    Pretty much. I was expecting them to hand out crash helmets and drool bibs if you were dumb enough to become a subscriber to their page.

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    There's a term for that kind of argument.

tu quoque
    Horseshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awww you missed how Obama buried the e-mails for 75 years....The Massive Migrant Crime Wave in Germany...and the 1000 ISIS Recruiters on American Soil. All brought to you by the totally honest Horn News.
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/06/politi...ails-75-years/

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-eu...-idUSKCN0YT28V

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/06/07/fbi-isis/

So dishonest that all of those stories were reported by the mainstream media. I don't really know much about the website, but I find it funny you picked actual stories to make fun of. The titles are pretty clickbaity though.

Bonus: http://gawker.com/new-hacked-preside...ite-1476802573
    Last edited by Uoyredrum; 2016-06-09 at 06:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/06/politi...ails-75-years/

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-eu...-idUSKCN0YT28V

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/06/07/fbi-isis/

So dishonest that all of those stories were reported by the mainstream media. I don't really know much about the website, but I find it funny you picked actual stories to make fun of. The titles are pretty clickbaity though.
    Maybe you should look at those three sites and the ones presented on Horn News....

1. Horn blames Obama for the 75 year wait while the CNN article clearly shows what it would take to get every e-mail.

2. Horn claims that all the crimes were done by migrants. Your reuters link clearly states that they merged "Possible Crimes" in with Actual Crimes meaning they reported migrants for doing crimes they didn't actually do.

3. Horn claims that all 1000 of those people were actively recruiting people. The CBS link says various levels of recruitment which can include people telling their friends to join. You know like how people tell their friends to come play WoW with them because they enjoy it?

Your site like most propaganda sites are intentionally misleading...

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe you should look at those three sites and the ones presented on Horn News....

1. Horn blames Obama for the 75 year wait while the CNN article clearly shows what it would take to get every e-mail.

2. Horn claims that all the crimes were done by migrants. Your reuters link clearly states that they merged "Possible Crimes" in with Actual Crimes meaning they reported migrants for doing crimes they didn't actually do.

3. Horn claims that all 1000 of those people were actively recruiting people. The CBS link says various levels of recruitment which can include people telling their friends to join. You know like how people tell their friends to come play WoW with them because they enjoy it?

Your site like most propaganda sites are intentionally misleading...
    1. Both articles say the exact same thing about what it takes to go over every email. Neither is more descriptive on that because they're both using the exact same quote from the state department. The only real difference is that the CNN one says "state department" and the horn one says "obama's state department".

2. I agree this article was shit, they left out a bunch of info because it's very clearly a pro-trump article.

3. CBS said "Comey said the FBI is continuing to focus on the Islamic State group, and there are close to 1,000 open cases nationwide involving people at various stages of recruitment.". Horn said "In fact, the FBI is already investigation 1,000 people in the U.S. who may be ISIS recruits or sympathizers.". Recruits not recruiters.

Anyway, asking for evidence, and then offhandedly dismissing anything given as a conspiracy theory is pretty ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Oh look, the same allegation linked in the earlier Fox News article that's still yet to be independently verified in any way, shape, or form.

I should reach out to some of these sites to see if they believe my claims that I hacked trump and found naked pictures of his daughter on his hard drive.

Obviously, I won't bother to provide the first shred of evidence to back up my claims. But I fully expect them to cover my allegations as if they are a real news story and the information is in any way, shape, or form, credible.

Well Ill tell you what, you go hack one of Trumps closest confidants that he emails regularly and you might get some credibility on the subject. But thats too much to ask from those who are hell or highwater partisan voters. Keep closing your eyes.

- - - Updated - - -

You can lead a horse to water but you cant fucking make em drink even if it means they fucking keel over if they dont.

https://www.rt.com/usa/complete-emai...r-clinton-554/

Hillary Clinton's 'hacked' Benghazi emails: FULL RELEASE
    Published time: 20 Mar, 2013 18:18

On the back of widespread public interest RT has decided to publish in their entirety a series of memos which were allegedly sent from a one-time White House aide to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

The emails, which were allegedly sent by former political adviser Sidney Blumenthal to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, were forwarded to RT by a hacker using the alias “Guccifer.”

Guccifer was credited with hacking the AOL email account of Blumenthal last week, though the authenticity of the emails has not been verified.

The purported memos appear to contain sensitive information regarding the September 11, 2012 attacks on the US diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, as well the January 2013 hostage crisis in In Amenas, Algeria.

Blumenthal has been refraining from comments so far. RT reached Blumenthal's son Max, who confirmed that his father will not be making any remarks about the leak.

In the leaked emails distributed to the media, Guccifer copied and pasted the correspondences into new files using bold Comic Sans text layered over a pink background, possibly as a security precaution. The letter 'G' on the memos appears to be the hacker's watermark.

Below are 4 letters dating from September 12, 2012-February 16, 2013. Any omissions are unintentional, as we are publishing all of the information that has been provided to us in the interest of full disclosure.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    I will once again provided the law

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information
    (f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both
    all that needs to be shown is H. Clinton operated under Gross Negligence and the latest State Department IG report made it abundantly clear she operated with Gross Negligence
    NO she wasn't authorized to use a private email server for State Department business
    NO she didn't have the authority to use a private email server for State Department business
    NO she would not have been granted permission if asked to use a private email server for State Department business
    YES she violated State Department rules regulation and polices by using a private email server for State Department business
    YES she and her staff was warned repeatedly against using private devices to conduct State Department business

If that doesn't constitute Gross Negligence I don't know what would
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    I wish many of you would actually read the law before you comment on it
    it doesn't matter if it DID all that maters that it reasonably COULD HAVE according to the law

this explanation is used through out the laws

Whoever having unauthorized possession of, access to, or control over any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note relating to the national defense, or information relating to the national defense which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation,
    no where does it state that it WAS used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation but COULD be used and the names of CIA operatives with out any doubt COULD be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation
    You quote two different parts of the law here (as is notable by one referring to lawful possession, while the other to unauthorized possession). Interestingly only the second quote (which actually precedes the first quote in the law itself) about unauthorized possession uses the term could have. The first about lawful possession, which should apply in this case, doesn't.
    Last edited by Alakallanar; 2016-06-09 at 08:41 PM.

"could have done so"

"could have hacked the server"

"may have accessed".

How about you show some actual proof rather than making the same "theoretical" thread five thousand times and hoping one will be a success.
    Thank you Correct the Record!

It is a very important to discuss if the servers were hacked and if sensitive records were stolen. I encourage others to speak up about this and please don't attempt to silence those that do so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    In the leaked emails distributed to the media, Guccifer copied and pasted the correspondences into new files using bold Comic Sans text layered over a pink background, possibly as a security precaution. The letter 'G' on the memos appears to be the hacker's watermark.

Below are 4 letters dating from September 12, 2012-February 16, 2013. Any omissions are unintentional, as we are publishing all of the information that has been provided to us in the interest of full disclosure.

I remember back when those were originally leaked, and I threw this together in like 2 minutes to show how ridiculous the whole thing was;

Without an actual source and independent verification, it's not credible, you can write literally anything you want and make up whatever bullshit you like. If that's your "evidence", then clearly what I just gave you is clear "proof" that Clinton's a Satanist Illumiinati Lizardkin. Or maybe your whole argument is based on nothing.