Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I spoke to a seller on another site I'm a member of and he has purchased 20 keys and sold 9 in the last hour and has many more lined up, when buyers come he will buy from the winners here and sell them on for profit. It really was a disaster. As I said in another thread, the winners should of had the key directly attached to their battle.net not like this. The price has dipped because of the influx to around 110$ if you contact him right now, from 140$ .. ridiculous but that's life.

10+ Year Old Account
    My unlucky streat is alive and well..

I'll do a tattoo with "No beta club" in my back!

Feels bad mann ������������

- - - Updated - - -

I'll do a tattoo with "No beta club" in my back!

Feels bad man

Deleted
    How do I check if I won ... what's my 'status page'

Thanks

HT

Quote Originally Posted by Harvestertroll View Post
    How do I check if I won ... what's my 'status page'

Thanks

HT
    Click on this: http://www.mmo-champion.com/contest.php

It'll show you if you won a key or not. If you did, the key will be shown right there.

Would like to say thank you for the key. Installing the beta now 16 gig left.

I wish everyone else good luck in the other beta contests going on or in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by FeldrinTheRogue View Post
    Should honestly just stick to achievements or something. A lot of fake and stunted photos and i bet the majority of them won.

Thanks anyways Chaud.
    I'm not too sure why they decided to use created accounts anyways for this, made it so much easier to just cheat the system, seems way more work than it's worth. They did try their best though to weed out the duplicates and such, which is why it took so long to distribute the keys. I doubt the 'majority' of the keys went to the cheaters, maybe a few, but I'm sure they weeded out a large chunk of them.

If anything though, if you skip to the first page, Chaud already addressed this and said that this giveaway created a lot of manual work, and if Blizzard gives them more keys, they'll be sticking to battle.nets required to enter.

So didn't win that one. I will now result to begging and pleading, if anyone has an extra key and a decent soul, PM me please..(decent soul not required, void where prohibited, offer not available in all 50 states, see terms and conditions for additional details)

Deleted
    I won a key, Ty very much for that giveaway, so nice and helpful ! Great job !

Well didnt win this time, heres hoping next week. Really was hoping to get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Curdi View Post
    Beta is not a privilege.
    Yea Blizzard is just another slimy company who doesn't care about loyalty, it's all about $$$$$$.

- - - Updated - - -

I had a better chance of dating a super model and hitting the Lotto than I ever will winning any WoW Beta. It doesn't matter who gives it out. Like having a super giant fish bowl with your name in it. Waste of my time it seems.

Congrats to all who've won. No luck for me ^^

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    In icecrown citadell , at the frozen throne
    i won

Thanks mmo champion
    Now i can stream the beta
    img717.imageshack.us/img717/6086/betaaaa.png

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aconia View Post
    I won a key, Ty very much for that giveaway, so nice and helpful ! Great job !
    And it looks like you only created this account for that one purpose

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    In icecrown citadell , at the frozen throne
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowack View Post
    And it looks like you only created this account for that one purpose
    Not really, im watching this site everyday
    img717.imageshack.us/img717/6086/betaaaa.png

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by psychoke225 View Post
    Not really, im watching this site everyday
    I dont believe i quoted you?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they should quit doing "giveaways" and contests and just stick to Blizzard sending out waves as they see fit. I mean, my god, you people are so salty and bitter it's unbelievable. Someone says they got in and it's fire and brimstone, pull out the pitch forks and let the insults fly. I've been in since alpha, didn't expect it, didn't whine for it. Am I grateful? Hell yes. Did I think I "deserved" it for whatever reason? No...but happy I did. So just wait...your time may come...but I think doing it this way causes more bitterness than necessary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the key! Can't believe I won! There goes my weekend!

Deleted
    Got in !
    I didn't really expect it because my friend told me "Your screenshot is really nice, by scumbag logic, you won't win !".

Anyway, thanks to MMO-C, sad for the people that didn't got in but obviously really happy myself.

Cheers !

Quote Originally Posted by Nowack View Post
    I dont believe i quoted you?
    No but the person you quoted joined in December of last year. The bitterness of some of you is very sad. Post count ≠ involvement with mmo champ. Get over it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    I think they should quit doing "giveaways" and contests and just stick to Blizzard sending out waves as they see fit. I mean, my god, you people are so salty and bitter it's unbelievable. Someone says they got in and it's fire and brimstone, pull out the pitch forks and let the insults fly. I've been in since alpha, didn't expect it, didn't whine for it. Am I grateful? Hell yes. Did I think I "deserved" it for whatever reason? No...but happy I did. So just wait...your time may come...but I think doing it this way causes more bitterness than necessary.
    But...but...some of these people, they have fewer post than me....HOW DARE THEY WIN???!?! I POST MORE!!!...