Page 1 of 17
... LastLast

Salty toxic players

Where does this playerbase come from?

Since the release ive seen shitloads of insults,wishing you die of diseases,fuck you etc after tryhards losing matches.
    LoL community or? Never played that and never will.

Quote Originally Posted by Baltasar View Post

Since the release ive seen shitloads of insults,wishing you die of diseases,fuck you etc after tryhards losing matches.
    Yeah I just had a game where a guy flipped the hell out because I picked the same hero as him.

So you mean it has the same playerbase as every other current game out there?

Welcome to the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Baltasar View Post

This must be your first ever online game.

Deleted
    Anonymity + instant gratification + anti-social gameplay = today's playerbase.

What I do is ignore those players and set them as undesirable so next time I'll play with different people. Just don't waste your time even reading those toxic comments.

Its not game about pony's and rainbows. Every competitive game have dose of salt - dealt with it.

you have a stalin picture as your avatar, talk about toxic
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

7+ Year Old Account
    yesterday it was the first time ever that i saw someone being a toxic little shit.
    it didnt even involve me.

btw, welcome to the internet.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    They come from mom and dad and then get abandoned to the interwebz.

I'm salty from people overusing the term "salty". Maybe everyone else is too.
    One of these days, I should probably figure out a decent signature.

Well tbh I can somewhat relate to guys being salty due to being beaten by some of those cheesy ass hero-kombos. Please recognise the "somewhat" in my first sentence.
    It sucks ass to be beaten by a guy who is constantly sitting in a fckn corner which you can only see by exposing yourself to that bastionguy which then means he will leftclick you to hell in a matter of seconds. Thats something i can relate to because to me it seems broken af.
    But those guys crying over someone not playing a certain hero because they want them to? they are just douches and should go back to LOL or wherever they come from.
    I for myself refuse playing Mercy. Cant stand here even thougj I know that she really is a gamechanger. If Im playing support its Lucio. If someone rages at me for refusing to play mercy he will most likely continue this game without any support from me whatsoever. I just dont like being the Top-Priority target.
    Someones got a problem with that? well boohoo not my problem. Maybe we wont win this round because of me not playing support. but why should i have to?
    I play it for fun and those heroes I play, I play well. Wont change to a hero to perform subpar just to have a combatrezz.

Those salty guys are best to be just ignored. Most likely they'll leave to find a "better" game

Deleted
    I get annoyed by people who complain about the game itself or the people who say they are bored with it and want the whole world to know. I mean, why go to a forum and post about how muchh you hate it? Just don't even come on the forum. We don't want to hear any moaning and whinging, we like this game lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    So you mean it has the same playerbase as every other current game out there?
    This, why do people still think there is a thing called Communities. All games have the same playerbase.

Depending on what game u play u might experience more or less toxicity

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I only get Salty over Mei, shouldnt exist as a hero in this sorta game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitters View Post
    Don't touch my favorite!
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Deleted
    Don't know. The first real toxic communities definetly came from DotA and LoL, especially LoL. But I don't think the games are the reason. People these days are just mostly strange, it is actually a psychological disease. I wrote an exam for my psychological degree about that

Toxic players have a psychological illness, sometimes hidden depression, feel alone. They seek help in their games and if they lose they feel like losing the help they have from this game. That situations happen way more frequently since the gaming industry is growing. I guess it's because of missing social activities beside gaming.

Does not count for every toxic idiot, but A LOT of them
    Last edited by mmoc50a729cd06; 2016-06-09 at 11:55 AM.

Since you're not talking to people face to face, it's socially acceptable to say the worst possible things over and over to people, because.....why not? I guess they get a kick out of it, and it has no consequences.
    Mother pus bucket!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitters View Post

Also FUBU.