Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Svad View Post
    What is the meaning of the "Glass Shard" ?
    Shard of glass. Wasn't meant to be poetic or anything. Anything spikey

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Shard of glass. Wasn't meant to be poetic or anything. Anything spikey
    lol, ok, cheers mate ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Notter View Post
    that sounds cool, wish it was real, i could use a free grant for a facebook post LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    While I think its a good idea, I am not even sure its active. It is taken from "Haaretz". That is worse than Al-Jazeera.

If its correct I wonder where to apply because I am showing the face of radical Islam to soon to be extinct western Europe for free. This is against my Jewish heritage! (the free part:P)
    Oh my, look at all these scheming, conveying, Israeli shills transmitting fitna and turbulence among the easily swayed bucks, right now engaged their deceptive tactics of dismissing any articles not reported by Israel Hayom.

Typical divide and conquer strategy.

Well, most of us are Shills as you call it, when it concerns our countries, when someone makes a thread bashing Denmark, I go on the offensive, when someone insults Israel, you go on the offensive, we arent being paid though ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Quien Soy Yo View Post
    Oh my, look at all these scheming, conveying, Israeli shills transmitting fitna and turbulence among the easily swayed bucks, right now engaged their deceptive strategies of dismissing any articles not reported by Israel Hayom.

Yet you are a bloody snowflake am i right mate?, resorting to "shill" labeling of anything that doesn't suit your whateverthefuck agenda in order to discredit them.

Shitbagextraordinaire.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-06-09 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Quien Soy Yo View Post
    Oh my, look at all these scheming, conveying, Israeli shills transmitting fitna and turbulence among the easily swayed bucks, right now engaged their deceptive tactics of dismissing any articles not reported by Israel Hayom.

Are you like.. a crazy person?

Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    Yet you are a bloody snowflake am i right mate?, resorting to "shill" labeling of anything that doesn't suit your whateverthefuck agenda in order to discredit them.

Shitbagextraordinaire.
    Yes. Yes! YES!

Let the rustling of jimmies course through you!

I shall brew the most powerful of elixirs from your tears!

7+ Year Old Account
    Are you like.. a crazy person?
    Nah a little later and he will be blaming the evil zionists I am gonna stop posting in this thread it all leads to the same arguments anyway.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Defend themselves from what?
    they are the aggressors.
    O'rly? (obviously the chart hasn't been updated in the last couple of hours).

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Basically, they have no army or means to defend themselves properly and so are forced to use guerilla tactics against their attackers. It's similar to what the French resistance did in WW2 or what the IRA did to gain their semi-independence. Obviously they aren't going to force Israel to negotiate or stop the killing like this, I think their idea at this point is simply to not go "quietly into the night" and to make Israel pay for it's actions even if the price is tiny.
    Defend? What, as in from themselves? Hmm, from what I remember, it was pretty much every time the "attacked" that attacked or tried to attack first.
    Therefore the term Israeli retaliation. As in retaliate.
    To an attack.
    If anything, they really need to defend themselves from themselves, because if they stopped attacking Israelis, they would not be attacked in return.

Well, Israel is mighty better in the warfare department against Palihajjis, who would have thought.

Although oppressin breeds terrorism, it still can not be an excuse. Either way, this kind of shit is normal for certain countries and Israel is one of them. I am not shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by TitanBread View Post
    Nah a little later and he will be blaming the evil zionists I am gonna stop posting in this thread it all leads to the same arguments anyway.
    We are all Zionists! How are we to bring about the END OF DAYS without the Jews?

How is that in any way show you who the aggressor is?
    if you poke a bear with a stick, and he kicks your ass, is the bear the aggressor?

If the Palestinians want to fire at civilians rockets, they will get hit back.
    they are still the aggressors.

if the blue team is attacked by the red team and during the fight the red team manage to kill one person of the blue team while the blue team manage to kill 10, does it change the fact that the red team are the aggressors?

Quote Originally Posted by NaNaaru View Post
    if the blue team is attacked by the red team and during the fight the red team manage to kill one person of the blue team while the blue team manage to kill 10, does it change the fact that the red team are the aggressors?
    Go figure, hippie logic.

So in last half a year there were over 1000 terrorist attacks like this (or with knife) in Isreal. Most ended in terrorist dead.

Would you feel better if we were pussies like in Europe where each attack leads to 10s and 100s of casualties? Do Isreal need to apologize that we are good in counter-terrorism?

Think what would happen in any Europe major city if 2 terrorists sit in the middle of a crowded restaurant in a crowded street and start shotting with 2 automatic weapons?

Only 4 deaths? both would be caught in a matter of minutes? Give me a break -less than 100 dead and both escape is not even an option in Europe.

Most red you see are dead terrorists. I wish the red bar would be higher (again terrorists, NOT civilians).

It's like he's putting Marxist ideology on warfare.
    The side that suffers the most losses, is always the oppressed and the defender.

If this indeed the case and you are not, I don't know... LYING YOUR ASS OFF. Then maybe its time that Israel hurry with "quietly into the night" part and be done with it, don't you think?

- - - Updated - - -

You do not understand. Israel is commiting a genocide in palestinians as we speak just like the Nazi Germany.
    It's ethnic cleansing, not genocide. They're two terms that mean different things that often get conflated. Genocide means killing; ethnic cleansing, while it might involve genocide, can also apply to things like relocating populations. You know, like demolishing palestinian settlements and then having israeli jews build settlements in the same place. This practice is why people consider isreal the aggressor.

Edit: Semi-colon, not comma.
    Last edited by Ripster42; 2016-06-09 at 12:33 PM.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Most red you see are dead terrorists.
    Nope, Israels civilian/militant kill ratio was 15:6 in 2014. The red bar was so high that year because Israel launched a massive offensive to annex land which caused quite a resistance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Genocide means killing, ethnic cleansing, while it might involve genocide, can also apply to things like relocating populations. You know, like demolishing palestinian settlements and then having israeli jews build settlements in the same place. This practice is why people consider israel the aggressor.
    Jackpot.