Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Thrall's story in Warcraft 3 isn't really intertwined with the Third War until Hyjal, which happens after the foundation of Orgrimmar anyway.
    I thought orgrimmar wasn't founded until after hyjal? Not that it really matters i guess. They could just kind of save the stuff with jaina coming to kalimdor for a 3rd war movie and just show orgrimmar being built. I pictured the 2nd movie being most of the second war stuff ending with the hordes defeat and the 3rd one all about thrall getting free and fighting to free the orcs from the internment camps, ending with Orgrim dying and thrall becoming warchief. I guess that kind of skips over beyond the dark portal
    Last edited by bmjclark; 2016-06-09 at 12:05 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zingi View Post
    Oh that make sense, thank you!

i love how this MARC SAVLOV guy gave warcaft 0 score on metacritic and Dragon Ball Evolution 40 score.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I like how people keep bringing this up as if it proves anything but their own ignorance.
    I like how you are condescending thinking giving 0 to Warcraft is "normal because that's his opinion". No movie ever deserve a 0. Especially when you give credits to some others like DBZ.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isurith View Post
    I like how you are condescending thinking giving 0 to Warcraft is "normal because that's his opinion". No movie ever deserve a 0. Especially when you give credits to some others like DBZ.
    Maybe we can stop with this nonsense, we won't change anything the film is doing great and audience enjoy it just ignore those sites

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Shady View Post
    Maybe we can stop with this nonsense, we won't change anything the film is doing great and audience enjoy it just ignore those sites
    Yes, I personally doesn't care anymore since I saw the movie. Btw this wave of "this reviews are right, that's their opinion" is imo much more annoying that "omg they're dumb giving 0 to the movie".

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Mankrik View Post
    They have always been called boomsticks in the game though.

In fact, the rifle shop in Orgrimmar is called Boomstick Imports. And lots of rifles bear the name "Boomstick" from what I recall. Boomstick is just a type of gun, along with blunderbuss and rifles, etc.
    And it was taken from the Evil Dead series

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    I thought orgrimmar wasn't founded until after hyjal? Not that it really matters i guess. They could just kind of save the stuff with jaina coming to kalimdor for a 3rd war movie and just show orgrimmar being built. I pictured the 2nd movie being most of the second war stuff ending with the hordes defeat and the 3rd one all about thrall getting free and fighting to free the orcs from the internment camps, ending with Orgrim dying and thrall becoming warchief. I guess that kind of skips over beyond the dark portal
    I think the secound movie will get a timeskip, where we see Thrall as young orc in the arena. My guess is, that cause of the storytelling from Durotan in the first movie, he tells us or his son the movie one story. Maybe we see Durotan telling in a Flashback, before he was dead through MakGora. Then we see a teenage Thrall under Blackmoore. And then we see Thrall at Alterac, where he finds Orgrim, where he will tell us in a Flashback the second war. After this we get to see how Thrall is freeing all the other Orcs and the after Credit Scene will be "Medivhs" vision to Thrall and how he stands at the Sea. So the third movie could start with finding the Trolls and Cairne. ( I hope Tauren for the second movie, cant wait to see them)
    Just my guess, how I would go with a trilogie.

Quote Originally Posted by ezioda004 View Post
    I fucking hate torrents, more than 30k people have downloaded the movie.
    Dude piracy never ever hurts box office.

Good quality torrents of big release movies happen all the fucking time and somehow box office records are smashed every year.

Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    It's right at the start. Magni gives Lothar a "boomstick".

People who tried to argue otherwise were deluded. It was obvious from the start that he cheated. He wore his armor and used more than one weapon.
    Maybe you are right, I am just extremely biased towards Go'el.

Garrosh had it coming miles away, his demise was writing on the wall one or the other way

I recall some foul tauren chieftain has poisoned Cairne Bloodhoof who was kind of mentor to Thrall when facing Garrosh in a Mak'Gora.

They thought Garrosh won unfairly but yeah you get the story, Garrosh killed a lot of humans and Thrall is a friend of Jaina

A matter of time really

Quote Originally Posted by daywalker02 View Post

Garrosh had it coming miles away, his demise was writing on the wall one or the other way

I recall some foul tauren chieftain has poisoned Cairne Bloodhoof who was kind of mentor to Thrall when facing Garrosh in a Mak'Gora.

They thought Garrosh won unfairly but yeah you get the story, Garrosh killed a lot of humans and Thrall is a friend of Jaina

A matter of time really
    Every story needs a good villain, we won't get many as good as Garrosh was in his last moments. After SoO he became a much more solid character, and probably one of the best written ones of the franchise, but that didn't last long.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/game/lor...lscream/page-1

Quote Originally Posted by daywalker02 View Post

A matter of time really
    Not exactly a chieftain, but yeah. It was Magatha, Elder Crone of the Grimtotem clan. It got the Grimtotem banished from Thunder Bluff.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Every story needs a good villain, we won't get many as good as Garrosh was in his last moments. After SoO he became a much more solid character, and probably one of the best written ones of the franchise, but that didn't last long.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/game/lor...lscream/page-1
    Aren't they and we all pawns of the Legion? JK

Good reading material, mate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Mankrik View Post
    Not exactly a chieftain, but yeah. It was Magatha, Elder Crone of the Grimtotem clan. It got the Grimtotem banished from Thunder Bluff.
    true that, can't seem to remember things anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimacy View Post
    It's true. The final fight is underwhelming, both in scale and choreography. There's also a really weird part where the battle is raging on, and two characters smack-dab in the middle of it are completely ignored for minutes while they have a quiet conversation.
    The entire point of that scene is to symbolize the way the characters are feeling while having this conversation. Everything is slowing down around them because of how they are a shutting out the battle noise while making one of the most important decisions in their lives. Would you be happier if they talked in fast motion and thus removing the weight of the moment altogether instead?

Deleted

That sounds good.

Nearing the 90 million mark and perhaps surpass it in just 2 days

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxalia View Post
    Let's be honest, that Indiewrap review was garbage. He was biased because it wasn't Indie. It was also very pretentious.
    The guy also publicly picked on a guy who did not like his review on his Twitter account. I am not kidding.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    fresh footage at the end (for us australians who haven't seen the movie yet!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Shady View Post
    All the people who watched it a 2nd time are saying the same "no pacing problems" (including me)
    I think there is an explanation for that. You see, the movie's pacing is pretty unorthodox, which can be pretty jarring when watching it the first time. However, when you have watched it through once you have got used to it, and can follow it at the pace it has set. If you liked it the first time, you can then pick up all the things you missed while already knowing the pacing of the film, which in turn makes it easier to enjoy. That's the conclusion I got after watching it myself a 2nd time in the theatres.