Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeiVias View Post
    If he wins the rest of the world gets to laugh at the USA, forever.

Anything that happens we'll just say well you voted in Trump, end of argument.
    A: I am glad you speak for the whole world, and B: Why do you think we care?

This line comes up again and again, and I always scratch my head. The ONLY opinion that should matter is the vote of the American people. The opinion of other nations are fuzzy, but ultimately irrelevant to who we choose to elect.

Quote Originally Posted by DeiVias View Post
    If he wins the rest of the world gets to laugh at the USA, forever.

Anything that happens we'll just say well you voted in Trump, end of argument.
    I don't see why they would... the eu is a clusterfuck currently. Canada is on fire and there dollar is in freefall even after selling off half their gold reserve at rock bottom prices.

Who exactly is going to laugh?

How deluded are some of you? That you actually feel that Trump will definitely win. he is a very long shot. Minorities do not like him, same with women. You CANNOT win with out them and its as simple as that. Get out of your bubble. Organized ignorance is a sorry thing to witness.
    ** When you realize the person you're talking to is so clueless that they think you're the idiot **

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grogo View Post
    How deluded are some of you? That you actually feel that Trump will definitely win. he is a very long shot. Minorities do not like him, same with women. You CANNOT win with out them and its as simple as that. Get out of your bubble. Organized ignorance is a sorry thing to witness.
    I think its delusional to think either candidate will flat out win.

It will be close. Trump has issues, but Clinton has severe issues as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Fable View Post
    I don't see why they would... the eu is a clusterfuck currently. Canada is on fire and there dollar is in freefall even after selling off half their gold reserve at rock bottom prices.

Who exactly is going to laugh?
    I live in Canada. Ive noticed zero issues with living here. Where in the hell do you get your information?
    ** When you realize the person you're talking to is so clueless that they think you're the idiot **

Deleted
    Look at these troll faces.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    A: I am glad you speak for the whole world, and B: Why do you think we care?

This line comes up again and again, and I always scratch my head. The ONLY opinion that should matter is the vote of the American people. The opinion of other nations are fuzzy, but ultimately irrelevant to who we choose to elect.
    As a laughing stock, yes, you shouldn't care. It's not like we don't have our share of bozos here in Europe that win elections by being arrogant dicks, like Trump. But you should consider your candidate's foreign policy before voting, because like it or not, the US depends on the rest of the world for trade, science, labor etc. I fear Trump will come into international politics and be all like "I'm fucking Trump, the billionaire who became the most powerful man in the world, who the fuck are you?", and treat any other nation like it's a shit hole, and start making outrageous demands.
    Mother pus bucket!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    As a laughing stock, yes, you shouldn't care. It's not like we don't have our share of bozos here in Europe that win elections by being arrogant dicks, like Trump. But you should consider your candidate's foreign policy before voting, because like it or not, the US depends on the rest of the world for trade, science, labor etc. I fear Trump will come into international politics and be all like "I'm fucking Trump, the billionaire who became the most powerful man in the world, who the fuck are you?", and treat any other nation like it's a shit hole, and start making outrageous demands.
    Or he might just start asking other nations to not expect the USA to cover all their bases (literally) and ask them to cut a few social programs to defend themselves.

I also doubt he will be keen to make stupid deals with countries like, I don't know, Iran?

I can get behind America first.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    How much have you deluded yourself? The latest polls shows Clinton with a lead over Trump. But not by a huge margin ( which is what you suggest from your " he is a very long shot" comment. ) 4 - 5 percentage points. That is close to the margin of error and a lot smaller lead than it was 4 months ago. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...lls/elections/ Sure, odds are if they held the election today, Clinton would win. But a lot can happen in the next 4 months. if you are going to bet on Clinton, bet now. Because the odds may not give you such a large benefit return come Nov.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Fable View Post
    Yes, yes ... our economy is shambles and the quality of living in Canada is just... awful!

You would NEVER want to consider living here, trust me. Don't even look in this direction, stay far, far away.

Retired GM of Temerity - US Top 50 raiding on a strict 3 nights since Ulduar. Check us out!
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Temerity

I think its delusional to think either candidate will flat out win.

It will be close. Trump has issues, but Clinton has severe issues as well.
    The Democrats could take out Hillary at this point, put in who ever and they will still win. I almost feel bad for you guys who think Trump is going to win. Almost.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Look at these troll faces.

Trump looks like a toad. Donald Toad.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Democrats could take out Hillary at this point, put in who ever and they will still win. I almost feel bad for you guys who think Trump is going to win. Almost.

- - - Updated - - -

Trump looks like a toad. Donald Toad.
    They would have a better chance if they did.

Fellow trump supporters, dont bite when they say trump has no chance. Just wait and when christmas comes you can laugh at them and their perplexity. They cant see that trump is growing in momentum AND voters, and especially now bernie heart attack, oops I mean bernie sanders has flopped. Their reactions when he wins will be so worth it. Lap it up!

7+ Year Old Account
    The Democrats could take out Hillary at this point, put in who ever and they will still win. I almost feel bad for you guys who think Trump is going to win. Almost..
    Aaand at this point you are the delusional one, sorry.

This election will be close.

Trump has more support than you think.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    They would have a better chance if they did.
    Haha I agree. Clinton is such a utterly horrible candidate.

And I can already tell she is going to the abuse the idea of a first female president over and over.

Some people love novelty more than practicality it seems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Baxting View Post
    Fellow trump supporters, dont bite when they say trump has no chance. Just wait and when christmas comes you can laugh at them and their perplexity. They cant see that trump is growing in momentum AND voters, and especially now bernie heart attack, oops I mean bernie sanders has flopped. Their reactions when he wins will be so worth it. Lap it up!
    Hehe. I wish I had that much confidence he will. His chances will be a lot better if he sticks to the issues and controls his off the table remarks. If he does and focuses on the economy, illegal immigration, low taxes, fair trade deals, national security, he can win.

Or he might just start asking other nations to not expect the USA to cover all their bases (literally) and ask them to cut a few social programs to defend themselves.

I also doubt he will be keen to make stupid deals with countries like, I don't know, Iran?

I can get behind America first.
    It's in America's own interest to deploy their military forces when they do. It's not just to be nice. You don't go to war unless you feel threatened or that an important trade nation of yours is under attack. There are a lot of conflicts around the world that you don't do much about (using your military) because it's between shit-poor areas that doesn't affect america's safety or prosperity in the short run.

Btw, I know many Iranians from Teheran, and they're all modern, educated people who oppose the oppressive Islamic regime, but our sanctions aren't helping. They destroy trade and business and just increases the power of the regime, which will use all seeds of hate towards america and the west to maximum effect. They won't go through another revolution even though we squeeze as hard as we can.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgrym View Post
    Yes, yes ... our economy is shambles and the quality of living in Canada is just... awful!

You would NEVER want to consider living here, trust me. Don't even look in this direction, stay far, far away.

We can discuss it in a few years you won't feel any of it yet.

Here's how it will go down;

Bernie Sanders will not get the Demo nomination, if he decides to run as an independant Both he and Hillary loses to Trump because Hillary needs his voters just as much as he need Hillary's voters. Sanders has 0% chance of winning in a split election.
    If the Sanders followers can get over their hatred of Hillary then Hillary will win.

I don't have a dog in this fight, I don't have a nominee that I feel represents me and I consider myself an Independant who likes some things democrat and some things republican. I am just looking at the trends and social atmosphere of this election and making my call. If Sanders voters show up to vote for Hillary in November then Hillary wins. If they decide to do this it will be because they don't want Trump.

The largest voting block at this point is the Millenials, and the Millenials are typically Sanders/Democratic voters. Add in the Latinos, which Donald has alienated from the Republican party, the Black vote and the recipie for a Democrat win is there, but it is all going to hinge on Millenials.

The problem for Democrats will be getting the Sanders people on board because not voting is a vote for Donald Trump and a Donald Trump Presidency will mean Republicans get to pick the next 2 Supreme court members which will decide stuff like abortion laws, bathroom laws, gay marraige, Pot legalization, all the social stuff that Millenials feel are important. A president sits for 4-8 years but Supreme court is a lifetime appointment and if the next 2 are nominated by Hillary then Republicans will lose the SC for upwards of 20+ years.

So if Sanders gets his voters to support the Democrat party, HIllary wins, if not then Donald Wins.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Hehe. I wish I had that much confidence he will. His chances will be a lot better if he sticks to the issues and controls his off the table remarks. If he does and focuses on the economy, illegal immigration, low taxes, fair trade deals, national security, he can win.
    Some of things Trump says could be said a bit more eloquently. With the recent Judge comments, he should have brought up the other facts to support his idea. I mean, I know where he is coming from, but the average person just sees "WHAAA RACIST"

Not good. He needs to apply his Trump spirit in a more effective way.

But hey, least he is natural and isn't afraid of the media. How many press conferences has he taken compared to Clinton?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    if he decides to run as an independant Both he and Hillary loses to Trump
    Let's hope for this then.