Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    our options are either trump or hillary, a vote for one is a vote to turn our government into a reality TV show, a vote for the other is a vote for yet another stereotypical politician.

if trump wins, then you've elected a man who bought his presidency.

i was a Bernie supporter, but now i guess i'll have to back Hilary, Trump is bonkers enough to set off nukes thinking it's a great idea, then regret it the very next day whilst he sits in his presidential bunker.

fucking mexican wall, might as well be the kaiju wall from pacific rim, it'll be about as effective
    <insert witty signature here>

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Such as? Be specific and lay them out. And to be clear are you claiming the judge is biased against Trump? If so what ruling has the judge given that demonstrate a wrong ruling let alone bias?
    The judge belongs to La Raza, a group that calls for boycotts of Trump products. That seems like a clear conflict of interest to me.

Quote Originally Posted by philwasted View Post

Great break down on why Trump is gonna to win
    Sorry, I don't believe anything from a known creationist. They are fooling themselves more than they are fooling anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    What word? That there were people who didn't call in them working in the garage or thought it was suspicious? The fear there wasn't about race, but the reality of working in a garage not meaning a terrorist.
    The neighbors said the 2 men were doing suspicious things in the garage. They said they did not report it out of fear of being labeled racist. Remember, the suspicion was founded on the amount of visits to the garage, the materials being brought in, and the time of day these things were being done at a repetitive nature.

How you're trivializing the facts they saw that made them suspicious, and focusing only on the targets race/religion to call those suspicious of the behavior racist, is THE EXACT REASON THEY DIDN'T REPORT IT. What our overly PC crowd in the US is doing, is overlooking common sense and creating classes of people who cannot be criticized for any amount of truth to the criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    So he'll win because of half truths, lies and no understanding of math? Cause that's what the video shows...
    So Hillary will win because of half truths, lies ?

Both are crap, Neither will do "a good job", neither will "serve the people" ,one is just a better showman about it....and everyone knows, USA loves a good show !
    Americas got Talent....who said it was over?

Quote Originally Posted by smokii View Post

i was a Bernie supporter, but now i guess i'll have to back Hilary, Trump is bonkers enough to set off nukes thinking it's a great idea, then regret it the very next day whilst he sits in his presidential bunker.

fucking mexican wall, might as well be the kaiju wall from pacific rim, it'll be about as effective
    Obviously walls are not impervious to all methods of defeating them. But, there have been some famous ones in history that were pretty effective. The great wall of China and the Berlin wall come to mind.

Hillary voted for a bill to build a fence along the border with Mexico, and the bill passed. It was never funded but, none the less, it passed and is technically law now that one be built.

I think walls are more effective than fences. And even though I find the general idea a little silly, there are millions of voters who want it built.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    The judge belongs to La Raza, a group that calls for boycotts of Trump products. That seems like a clear conflict of interest to me.
    Lol no he doesn't. He belongs to California La Raza Lawyers Association. Different group.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think he is going to win, however with Rubio unexpectedly deciding to back him and with the Democrat establishment stealing the nomination form Sanders he's been given the best shot he could have asked for.

Quote Originally Posted by smokii View Post

First line ...Hillary isn't buying hers?
    Where the fuck are the millions going then?
    Money= politics here , saying Hillary is better and she isn't buying it ...over Trump?
    You
    can't
    be
    serious.

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Well, at the start the Titanic analogy is a false analogy, but onward...

How the Republican nomination shook out is actually irrelevant. It is a matter of how the GOP groomed voters over the past few decades...Trump just worked what the GOP set up much better than the other candidates. But onward...

Trump gets Virginia already at 3:25 into the video? Er, that is not a safe assumption in the least. Clinton has led Trump consistently in every Virginia poll to date. "stateofdaniel" is already putting in bad information from the start.

And he gets those states just because Romney won most of them? Er, no, that isn't how it works at all. Neither primary voting nor past election voting matches how it will play out in the general election. To be clear, his initial states are pretty close to correct...this is a well known condition, but not completely accurate. And Trump will indeed win many of the states "stateofdaniel" shows, but it isn't nearly the slam dunk he is presenting it as...actually for both candidates. Pennsylvania is not necessary a slam dunk for Clinton and North Carolina is not necessary a slam dunk for Trump.

The true battleground states will most likely be: Ohio, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Arizona, Virginia, Michigan and Florida.

Another important thing to note about when the video was published, Trump was unopposed and Republican "NeverTrump"s were already changing their mind...they are largely supporting Trump regardless of their past sentiments. However, Clinton and Sanders were still duking it out with "NeverHillary" and "NeverSanders" groups still going at it...so polling from early May until Sanders drops out will be highly suspect. Assuming Clinton wins the nomination (very safe bet at this time), the "NeverHillary" people will switch to her the same as the "NeverTrump"ers have.

Overall "stateofdaniel" is about as accurate as the religious nuts that say they've figured out the formula to get the date the world will end...
    Well, stateofdaniel IS a creationist. So he is rather disingenuous to start off with anyway.

Lol no he doesn't. He belongs to California La Raza Lawyers Association. Different group.
    /pat

/10chars

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Nicely put. Trump slugs back if somebody hits him. He is a fighter.

He also improvises from current conditions, something I think is wise.
    I think that will be his fall though. If he continues with this "tough" attitude then he will get in more problem and controversies and with his latest one his digging his own undoing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Nicely put. Trump slugs back if somebody hits him. He is a fighter.

He also improvises from current conditions, something I think is wise.
    No he doesn't... he cries about how everyone's picking on him and being unfair. Then he threatens to sue.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

7+ Year Old Account
    I could go on about why la raza San Diego lawyers is a different group but I'll run with your argument. Did trump knew this information before claiming the judge was Mexican ( he isn't )? If he didn't then what we're the reasons to bring his heritage into question? If he did why he did not said that the moment he made thone accusations?

7+ Year Old Account
    /pat

/10chars
    Why thank you. Always glad to correct your nonsense claims.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    I could go on about why la raza San Diego lawyers is a different group but I'll run with your argument. Did trump knew this information before claiming the judge was Mexican ( he isn't )? If he didn't then what we're the reasons to bring his heritage into question? If he did why he did not said that the moment he made thone accusations?
    I'm not taking that bait. There is no way I'm going to defend racist comments. However, IF Trump had taken issue with the guy over his affiliations, he would have been correct to do so, and he should have done so.

- - - Updated - - -

Why thank you. Always glad to correct your nonsense claims.
    Zero fucks given what you think. You have shown yourself to be pointless to discuss things with.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    I think that will be his fall though. If he continues with this "tough" attitude then he will get in more problem and controversies and with his latest one his digging his own undoing.
    Trump will only fall on election night. There is no evidence to suggest all the times he should have "fallen" have done anything at all. He grows, and continues to grow.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm not taking that bait. There is no way I'm going to defend racist comments. However, IF Trump had taken issue with the guy over his affiliations, he would have been correct to do so, and he should have done so.

- - - Updated - - -

Zero fucks given what you think. You have shown yourself to be pointless to discuss things with.
    But he didn't and that is the reason the whole controversy is so big that even republicans can't defend him.

Is he considering that Democrats tend to not vote in the primary and vote in much higher numbers in the general? Also, is he considering how many Democrats will come out because Trump is the Republicans choice? This really should be an easier year for Republicans to win like it was for Obama in 08, but it looks like they are going to lose.
    "Punching things is cool and stuff. Pow bam bam bam Pow. O yah... God I'm eloquent." -Dalai Lama