Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Move to some place where the med school has a great reputation, study medicine, then build my own hospital.
    I'd donate some money to Médecins Sans Frontières, build some music schools where poor kids can learn instruments for free, some places where kids get private lessons for free, if they struggle at school. Pretty much everything I deem important for a society (education, music and health care).

7+ Year Old Account
    Pay off all my debts, set up a college fund for my kid(s), shove the maximum into both mine and my husband's Roth IRAs every year, pay off any of my parents, in-laws, sister's, brother-in-law's debts then give them all a nice big chunk of money.

Have a custom house built, 'cuz.. damn, yes.

Donate to causes I believe in. (Cancer research and what not.)

Invest.

Go to hell with myself and buy all the things I've always wanted but could never have 'cuz money.

And save a good chunk 'cuz shit happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    i would buy a nice pair of pants

and some blow

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedSkull View Post
    I would Build a college for people with mental health issues. Spend some of it on my family and friends and the rest on charities.
    Trump U 2.0!
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

I would buy this Island.

http://www.privateislandsonline.com/...moresby-island

I'd convert the back garden into the most epic airsoft place you've ever seen. and then I would spend my days literally... giving it away. whether I just go online. find some decent hard working twitch streamers who aren't just showing tits, or acting like morons. and just drop money on them (which I wouldn't recall!!). I'd check out a lot of justgiving pages and make some dreams come true that way.

along with the usual stuff like give a bunch to the research we support. and development..
    "There are no substitutes for violence of action and volume of fire. Move forward and shoot, always forward and shooting. The enemy will choose to fight and die or live and run either way move forward and shoot and he will fear you absolutely."
    - Otto Skoernzy

Cocaine and Hookers.

Deleted
    Invest most of it. Then buy myself a larger island from some poor country in dept and found my own country and focus it on science with minimal regulations. Elon Musk kinda stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Invest most of it. Then buy myself a larger island from some poor country in dept and found my own country and focus it on science with minimal regulations. Elon Musk kinda stuff.
    Buy Somalia?

Take over the world of course
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

I would start a chain of really well funded animal shelters. With a large focus on proper care of elderly animals that have been abandoned, since they have the lowest chance of being adopted...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Buy Somalia?
    I dont think thats a good idea. Its too big and I cant exactly expel the Somalians and replace them with scientists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whores and cocaine....lots of whores and cocaine.

Buy some nuggets. Buy a nice PC. Buy my friends nice things. Buy loads of pizza. Go to Uni. Buy more pizza.

Deleted
    I'd buy all of Trump's assets and make him live in a cardboard box.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would take around 10 million and distribute them among my friends and family, and donate the rest for charity. No one needs THAT kind of money.
    Last edited by May90; 2016-06-09 at 05:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Well, donate 10% to my church (don't worry, the clergy are not paid, it all goes to growing and spreading the message). That still leaves me with 900 billion. I would put 25% of that into a savings account. Even with my modest .0032% interest rate at my bank, 225 billion would net me 720 million dollars a month. (that's assuming I don't even get a new savings account with a better rate because of the quantity of funds that are in it)

So now there are 675 billion dollars left. I would put away 10 billion dollars for each of my children (I am guessing we will have 3 or 4 is all, so I'll estimate 4), and then 1 billion for each grandchild (my son is only 3.5 years old right now, so I can't guess how many grandkids I'll have, but I would just say 20 grandkids, and then 500 million each for 100 great grandkids. That would be a big surprise for them.) That still leaves me with (40 billion, + 20 billion, + 50 billion) 565 billion dollars.

I'd donate 1 billion to each homeless shelter in my state. There are 58 cities that have homeless shelters, I'll just assume 3 per city (some have more, some have less). So 58 x 3 = 174 billion dollars) That leaves me with 391 billion. Hmm, I guess I'd then start trying to find ways to give people money. Pay off layaways at the stores, things like that. I would make that my giving fund, to help people. Maybe scholarship funds, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I would take around 10 million and distribute them among my friends and family, and donate the rest for charity. No one needs THAT kind of money; it is more than 10 times the total world GDP.
    The total world GDP in 2014 was almost 78 trillion.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    The total world GDP in 2014 was almost 78 trillion.
    Oops, right... Jogging tends to shut my brain down temporarily. I stand corrected.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Magnus View Post
    Assuming it would be enough, it would be interesting to buy all the consumer debt in the US for cheap and forgive it all.
    Wouldn't be a problem. Think the debt is at 12 trillion and you can by debt for about 2/3 a cent on the dollar or lower sometimes. You could easily wipe it away and still have plenty to spare.

I would buy and break corporations and fund tons of small science projects. Also, invest. Always be investing. Maybe buy some politicians for fun, shake things up.

7+ Year Old Account
    I would buy land with a massive lake on it and build a huge freaking castle, and adopt like 7 more dogs. I would have to spend a considerable amount of money making sure i had decent internet in my castle though.

Destroy the stupid economy we have around the world today. Hopefully to create one that is not based in bullshit speculation so it will not crash just because a few people start thinking something bad