Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    [TAPPER] Is it not, when Hillary Clinton says this is a racist attack and you reject that, if you are saying he can't do his job because of his race, is that not the definition of racism?

[TRUMP] No, I don't think so at all.

[TAPPER] No?

[TRUMP] No. He's proud of his heritage. I - I respect him for that.

[TAPPER] But you're saying he can't do his job because of that.

[TRUMP] Look, he's proud of his heritage, OK. I'm building a wall. Now, I think I'm going to do very well with Hispanics.

[TAPPER] He's a legal citizen...

[TRUMP] You know why I'm going to do well with Hispanics? Because I'm going to bring back jobs and they're going to get jobs right now. They're going to get jobs. I think I'm going to do very well with Hispanics. But we're building a wall. He's a Mexican. We're building a wall between here and Mexico. The answer is, he is giving us very unfair rulings, rulings that people can't even believe. This case should have ended years ago on summary judgment. The best lawyers - I have spoken to so many lawyers, they said this is not a case, this is a case that should have ended.

[TAPPER] I have...

[TRUMP] This judge is giving us unfair rulings. Now I say why? Well, I want to - I'm building a wall, OK, and it's a wall between Mexico, not another country...”

****************************************************************************************** *****************

Trump really made that LaRaza argument. Probably somewhere in there between the "He's a Mexican" and "I'm building a wall" quotes.

Trump is going to win with every demographic that's all he does is win win win, after a while we'll get tired of winning
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    I change my mind all the time. I delight in it as a matter of fact. I consider any time I changed my mind to be a time I got smarter or more informed.

I'm always tempted to argue with you because, quite frankly, you throw a lot of bombs and say some crazy shit. It's instinct that causes me to respond, and experience that causes me to regret it.
    As you should and I would imagine that it's happens quite a lot. But the rest of your nonsense is simply butthurt.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Cites please.
    www.google.com then type "la raza trump boycott" and choose from the hundreds of sources whichever one you find the most legitimate or reputable.

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    [TAPPER] Is it not, when Hillary Clinton says this is a racist attack and you reject that, if you are saying he can't do his job because of his race, is that not the definition of racism?

[TAPPER] No?

[TRUMP] Look, he's proud of his heritage, OK. I'm building a wall. Now, I think I'm going to do very well with Hispanics.

[TRUMP] You know why I'm going to do well with Hispanics? Because I'm going to bring back jobs and they're going to get jobs right now. They're going to get jobs. I think I'm going to do very well with Hispanics. But we're building a wall. He's a Mexican. We're building a wall between here and Mexico. The answer is, he is giving us very unfair rulings, rulings that people can't even believe. This case should have ended years ago on summary judgment. The best lawyers - I have spoken to so many lawyers, they said this is not a case, this is a case that should have ended.

[TAPPER] I have...

[TRUMP] This judge is giving us unfair rulings. Now I say why? Well, I want to - I'm building a wall, OK, and it's a wall between Mexico, not another country...”

****************************************************************************************** *****************

Trump really made that LaRaza argument. Probably somewhere in there between the "He's a Mexican" and "I'm building a wall" quotes.
    Its probably just that you don't understand. Look, Trump is a very smart person. I know because he always feels the need to tell you how smart he is. So its true, and there's certainly nothing insecure about it at all. He's just very smart. He's a smart person. Very smart. Winning. Wall. Mexico.

15+ Year Old Account
    President Trump 2016 let's make America great again
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    As you should and I would imagine that it's happens quite a lot. But the rest of your nonsense is simply butthurt.
    I like that you are taking a direct shot. There is certainly fun in that. But, meh, it's kind of weak really. I give it a 2/10.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    First off,you're clearly lying since you said "one or two friends convincing you to go to Dump". You either have 1 friend, or you have 2 friends... Saying "1 or 2" means you're not sure and/or exaggerating.

Secondly, like Dump has done anything!? He stands for everything Bernie fought against! Hillary by DEFAULT is already more supportive of Bernie's goals than Dump
    A: Not lying. I can link their facebooks. They are friends who are a breath of fresh air because they debate intelligently and without emotion. I enjoy conversations with them, but they really don't like Clinton. Like, really don'.t

For your second point. I am sure calling Trump "Dump" is just as effective as calling ISIS Daesh.

Whatever makes you sleep better at night, I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    Trump is going to win with every demographic that's all he does is win win win, after a while we'll get tired of winning
    You Dumpsters are so unoriginal that you just parroted Dump's quote about him "winning so many wars you will get tired of winning"

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    You Dumpsters are so unoriginal that you just parroted Dump's quote about him "winning so many wars you will get sick of winning"
    You know that post was sarcasm, right?

7+ Year Old Account
    www.google.com then type "la raza trump boycott" and choose from the hundreds of sources whichever one you find the most legitimate or reputable.
    Man you are really stretching. Here's what those claims are:

"Judge Gonzalo Curiel, who is overseeing a fraud case against Trump University, is reportedly a member of the San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association, which is affiliated with the Hispanic National Bar Association.
    The Hispanic National Bar Association sent out a press release last summer after Donald Trump, who is now the presumptive Republican nominee, announced he was running for president and created a controversy by discussing illegal immigration and crime during his announcement speech.

The press release stated the organization’s mission to target Trump’s “business interests,” according to the Conservative Treehouse.

“By his recent derogatory remarks about Mexican immigrants, Donald Trump’s disrespect of such a large segment of the population of America is not only unbelievable but outright wrong,” the press release states. “His comment that Mexico only sends rapists and criminals to the United States reveals a racist nature that cannot and will not go unnoticed by the Hispanic National Bar Association nor the Latino community.”

The press release adds:

The HNBA calls for a boycott of all of Trump business ventures, including golf courses, hotels, and restaurants. We salute NBC/Universal, Univision and Macy’s for ending their association with Trump, and we join them in standing up against bigotry and racist rhetoric. Other businesses and corporations should follow the lead of NBC/Universal, Univision and Macy’s and take similar actions against Donald Trump’s business interests. We can and will make a difference."
    http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...ps-businesses/

The only problem with that is:

"Neither the Hispanic National Bar Association nor the Mexican American Legal Defense has an official affiliation directly with the San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association. "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...migrant-group/

So go ahead and show a statement from the San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association, that "states they are anti-Trump and encourages others to boycott his products". You know, your actual claim.
    Last edited by Pangean; 2016-06-09 at 05:37 PM.

This country is screwed...

Majority of the Populace is complete idiots. ... I never really thought America was this terrible. I sort of thought the idiots, the bigots, the hateful and the sheep were in the minority... but it's becoming clear our country is overflowing with people ready to make the biggest mistakes our world has ever seen.

I suppose I should go back to expecting us to all kill each other... we truly are American Trash
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

When Trump loses the election, how will you Trump fans re-act? Just suppose he loses...then what?
    ** When you realize the person you're talking to is so clueless that they think you're the idiot **

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grogo View Post
    When Trump loses the election, how will you Trump fans re-act? Just suppose he loses...then what?
    Will wait for 4 years and hope congress does everything they can to slow down Clinton.

However, that is wishful thinking. Our congress is weak. They will bend for Clinton.

I will worry about the state of the country through those 4 years. Clinton -does- alarm me. She is a snake.

I predict 4 more years of progressive insanity rotting the nation. I also expect terror attacks when she tries to approve bringing in refugees.

Conformists are the real problem

Hey, then all of you armchair republican lawyer quarterbacks must be smarter than all of Trump's assembled army of lawyers. Because if bias is so obvious and provable then why haven't Trump's lawyers been able to remove Curiel from the case? Because there's nothing there and Trump knows it. That's why he went with the whole "He's a Mexican" line, which Curiel isn't. His parents are Mexican. Curiel was born in Indiana. It would be like me calling Trump a German.

He then goes on to say that a Muslim judge would not be able to fairly try Trump. I guess all Muslim judges are members of LaRaza as well. Then his spokeswoman said that a female judge would have the same problem. After a while you have to admit that the attacks on the judge are baseless nonsense. And the reason we don't have judges removed from cases based on comments or actions of the defendant are:

MEGYN KELLY (Fox News): Judges must indeed avoid conflicts of interest or the appearance of conflicts of interest, but litigants do not get to create that appearance by vocally complaining about the judge. Any litigant who moved to disqualify a judge based on his heritage would be actually sanctioned -- punished -- by any court and it's happened in the past, rightfully. Moreover if a litigant making a stink about a judge necessarily resulted in a conflict that would force a judge to step down, it would lead to chaos in our court system. It would prejudice the other party who’s not complaining or taking their licks. And it would lead to more parties throwing fits in order to bounce judges off the case whose rulings they do not like. Simply put this is not the way our system was designed to work.

[TAPPER] No?

[TAPPER] I have...

Listening to Trump is more vexing than listening to a politician. Both dodge questions, but Trump's paragraphs don't even flow correctly and it's like he switches topics between sentences. It's like reading a middle school essay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    When it is used as an insult, it's trying to blow the fact widely out of proportion, as in, making a mountain of a molehill.
    You mean like complaining about it, when not happening directly to you? I know I have only implied it and not said it directly, but what I am trying to show is exactly that... You are blowing being called racist way out of proportion... To the point that a far worse insult isn't even on the same level. It really seems to fall under the ol' "truth hurts, don't it?".

For example: Say person of a race only dates within their own race. Is that racist? Sure, a little, but I don't see it as malicious at all, and wouldn't hold it against that person.
    No, it's not racist. Dating preference is not objective, but inherently subjective. Racial superiority, which is defined in racism, isn't a mater of being subjective, like preference. It's why eating a taco salad to show you love Mexicans is stupid. Much like attraction, ones food preference is not an attempt to define an objective view, but a subjective view of flavor. You are not racist towards chickens, if you think chicken tastes horrible.

When racist is used as an insult, it's trying to imply that person actively treats people differently in a negative way due to that.
    Yes, because that's exactly what being racist implies.

Can you spot the difference?
    Yeah, but I don't think it's what you are spotting.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    You mean like complaining about it, when not happening directly to you? I know I have only implied it and not said it directly, but what I am trying to show is exactly that... You are blowing being called racist way out of proportion... To the point that a far worse insult isn't even on the same level. It really seems to fall under the ol' "truth hurts, don't it?".

No, it's not racist. Dating preference is not objective, but inherently subjective. Racial superiority, which is defined in racism, isn't a mater of being subjective, like preference. It's why eating a taco salad to show you love Mexicans is stupid. Much like attraction, ones food preference is not an attempt to define an objective view, but a subjective view of flavor. You are not racist towards chickens, if you think chicken tastes horrible.

Yes, because that's exactly what being racist implies.

Yeah, but I don't think it's what you are spotting.
    We just see it differently.

Which I suppose we can just leave that argument as that?

7+ Year Old Account
    Hey, then all of you armchair republican lawyer quarterbacks must be smarter than all of Trump's assembled army of lawyers. Because if bias is so obvious and provable then why haven't Trump's lawyers been able to remove Curiel from the case? Because there's nothing there and Trump knows it. That's why he went with the whole "He's a Mexican" line, which Curiel isn't. His parents are Mexican. Curiel was born in Indiana. It would be like me calling Trump a German.

He then goes on to say that a Muslim judge would not be able to fairly try Trump. I guess all Muslim judges are members of LaRaza as well. Then his spokeswoman said that a female judge would have the same problem. After a while you have to admit that the attacks on the judge are baseless nonsense. And the reason we don't have judges removed from cases based on comments or actions of the defendant are:
    There is all that and the fact Trump can't actually point to an actual wrong ruling by the judge let alone a bias causing that.