Page 35 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    One of the twitch streamers who attended the event is streaming at midnight for the NDA lift so it must be pretty big.

Edit: Stream is a group effort I think so may just be a run over of the Q&A part.
    Last edited by Collected; 2016-06-09 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparty View Post
    I know that was pretty epic.

But this is all directly Legion related, not indirectly Warcraft related. We're still compiling our info for the stream tonight.
    When exactly will the stream happen and can you send me a link Sparty? Or tell me where to check? I just hope you guys aren't overhyping shit with saying they told you the number of tiers, or info about the next raid tier, else it is going to be a letdown... :P

Deleted
    Hoping for a new, exciting game feature for Legion. I can't remember the last time a big announcement actually turned out to be a big announcement, but sure, I'll board the hype train once more

We will be able to scale all old raids and dungeons to max level/any level.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    That's surprising then, since the Blizzcon ones are screened. If one of you didn't ask about worgen/goblin updates if you were able to ask anything, I shall be disappointed.
    Blizzcon was live, this wasn't. I think that makes a huge difference.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    One of the twitch streamers who attended the event is streaming at midnight for the NDA lift so it must be pretty big.

Edit: Stream is a group effort I think so may just be a run over of the Q&A part.
    which one >_>?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Couple streamers are going to be streaming midnight PST for news.
    what ones?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Jaylock will now be in charge of the plot of wow
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post

Yeah no... it just means he gets views which means he makes money.

Never trust anyone who directly makes money off of hype (views) if something is hype worthy or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Blizzcon was live, this wasn't. I think that makes a huge difference.
    True. My point holds if no one asked that question, heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Why would they make an announcement under NDA when they already announced Facebook integration in a blue post?

Why? Because it's Blizzard, haha!

Twitch.tv/Towelliee
    Twitch.tv/Slootbag
    Twitch.tv/Spartysmallwood

Icy Veins will have a recap and transcript including all of the info.

Wowhead and all the other info sites will have their own releases around the same time.
    GM of Death Jesters - Stormrage US - Daddy Ashbringer
    Twitch.tv/spartysmallwood
    Building a better community, one player at a time.

7+ Year Old Account

Twitch.tv/Towelliee
    Twitch.tv/Slootbag

Wowhead and all the other info sites will have their own releases around the same time.
    god danmit 12 am PST is 3AM my time... fffffffffff

Twitch.tv/Towelliee
    Twitch.tv/Slootbag

That Towelliee pose is terrible lol

Looking forward to reading all the varies interviews tomorrow. Apparently Blizzard gave pretty strait answers so that is nice.
    Not expecting anything revolutionary tho.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Just read about it the next day. If it's just a Q&A, odds are it'l mostly just confirm what a lot of people have thought all along, or simple stuff like raid tier numbers and so on so fourth. After the baby announcement and the 4/4 valor "joke", I just naturally assume now that anyone that can profit from views/hits is just building up to get numbers. I'm sure this one will be info about legion at least, but not expecting more than a few 'Oh.. okay' moments.

7+ Year Old Account
    Just read about it the next day. If it's just a Q&A, odds are it'l mostly just confirm what a lot of people have thought all along, or simple stuff like raid tier numbers and so on so fourth. After the baby announcement and the 4/4 valor "joke", I just naturally assume now that anyone that can profit from views/hits is just building up to get numbers. I'm sure this one will be info about legion at least, but not expecting more than a few 'Oh.. okay' moments.
    well confirmed by them they got to ask questions, so im excited to see what they asked

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    We knew the only downside would be the EST guys. Everyone is releasing info around then so we were forced to. PST guys will stay up,EU guys will be waking up to it.

Initially it was planned for noon PST Friday.
    GM of Death Jesters - Stormrage US - Daddy Ashbringer
    Twitch.tv/spartysmallwood
    Building a better community, one player at a time.

7+ Year Old Account
    We knew the only downside would be the EST guys. Everyone is releasing info around then so we were forced to. PST guys will stay up,EU guys will be waking up to it.

Initially it was planned for noon PST Friday.
    well i will be staying up anyways, see you then :P

Quote Originally Posted by CasualWorgen View Post
    Revamps to instances = scaling/stats
    Not more instances, which is something we don't particularly care too much about, as I'm talking for PvErs not hardcore raiders.
    I'd be happy to see more instances gain the scaling ability. If this were true, this would be good news in my opinion.

So much this...
    War within is boring and lazy - beat me to it.

I wish this wasn't so much the case. I used to enjoy waiting for 0300 EST to come round with some new and exciting info. Now I'm salty about the nonsense and a bit jaded about what's actually going to end up being "worth" my time.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.