Page 22 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    You don't heal for as much as you would normally. So while you can normally pull a dozen or so mobs aoe cleave them down and heal up constantly, you can't really do that with the pvp quests.

I'm not a huge fan of pvp anymore either, but while it's not really "pvp" it's more like "go kill these alliance tag'd NPC's" it still seems to flag coding for any pvp change to abilities.

I mean, the quests are usually only a dozen or so kills. I've never had any issue pulling 3-4 regular mobs + 1-2 elites and staying full health. Due to the big damage bonus you get from the pvp talents, which you're also getting big chunks of exp for, the packs die quickly and Charred Warblades gets a nice bonus from the damage boost.

I must be missing something.
    I'm vengeance and Demon Spikes is not on my spellbook.
    Do I not get it from a quest?

Quote Originally Posted by otinar View Post
    I must be missing something.
    I'm vengeance and Demon Spikes is not on my spellbook.
    Do I not get it from a quest?
    It's a beta bug, when you level/respec to havoc and back, you'll gain it.

Also, DH are officially OP in my books. Just solo'd Serpentrix, the boss from eye of azshrara, which at 102 I think is an acheivement especially without using meta
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post

Also, DH are officially OP in my books. Just solo'd Serpentrix, the boss from eye of azshrara, which at 102 I think is an acheivement especially without using meta
    DKs can also solo super easily.

And Normal is really easy, so this is not really a great test of our limits.

Quote Originally Posted by Manu9 View Post
    DKs can also solo super easily.

And Normal is really easy, so this is not really a great test of our limits.
    True, but given my level, my artifact level and the talents I had. I felt it showed great promise of self healing
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

True, but given my level, my artifact level and the talents I had. I felt it showed great promise of self healing
    I guess yeah. Also keep in mind that Artifact leech trait will only make it better. Especially if soloing old stuff.

Tank damage is really low in that encounter and dps damage taken is a bit high. That's more of an encounter tuning issue. I've solo'd that boss as a Prot Warrior too. I wouldn't read too much into it.

I've done quite a few dungeons and 200+ world quests, but haven't found an Iron Relic yet, has anyone else had anything similar happen?

Deleted
    I got lucky last week and yesterday and got an Iron Relic from a worldboss and a arcane in an mythic dungeon. So they drop but not very often.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&fight=14

maw and thicket (heroic)

current item level is 844. http://puu.sh/ppM7N/5919ad8243.jpg are talents. will be doing more heroics today (sunday) if you have any talent requests or dungeon requests ill try to fit them in and upload them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elamahpla View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&fight=14

maw and thicket (heroic)

current item level is 844. http://puu.sh/ppM7N/5919ad8243.jpg are talents. will be doing more heroics today (sunday) if you have any talent requests or dungeon requests ill try to fit them in and upload them.
    How much haste/mastery do u have?

Guess i can fit a bit of time in tommorrow and will make a few heroics or mythics and share it aswell.

not sure, but my immolation aura is at a 11.4s cd.

That'd be about 31.6% Haste, I believe.
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/usercalendar/9844

couple of mythic dungeons in there for your viewing pleasure.

I would recommend turning on ACL (advance combat logging) so people can see pertinent information.

will do next time i spam dungeons.

So I'm guessing Demon Hunters aren't on the PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    Likely not, no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    Probably not until they want to start testing the early access, if they choose to do that.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.