Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'd buy a Trillion lottery tickets and probably still lose.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would come up with an overly expensive and complicated evil plan to demand that the world's governments pay me 1 million dollars dun DUN DUN. Or be destroyed.
    My FC is 0430-8669-1800 add me and send a PM. My safari is Audino,dunsparce,Ditto.

"Insert clever saying here"

10+ Year Old Account
    Funding a bit of education and research all over the world
    Monitor things and give money as necessary
    Trying to value art creation even more in the economy/society
    Buy some rights of World of Warcraft and have a say in big game decisions (for instance I would have allowed cataclysm to happen but would have made the possibility to access to the old world mandatory, would have made the players legally owning their character instead of Blizzard, ...)

4 letters. M.A.R.S. Mars bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by Broseph Stalin View Post
    I would hire people to burn exactly 1 million dollars in a massive furnace, every single day.
    You do realize that it would take 2,700-something years to burn a trillion dollars at the rate of 1 million per day, right? :P

That is such a stupid amount of money, I would invest it and then give all that interest away to help peeps.

OR - I would also be tempted to buy Blizzard and fix WoW. And then buy Trion / XL Games and fix ArcheAge.
    Last edited by Jibjub; 2016-06-09 at 06:38 PM.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjub View Post
    You do realize that it would take 2,700-something years to burn a trillion dollars at the rate of 1 million per day, right?
    it's called employment.

I'd buy some land and build myself a house with a race track and a nice car collection to go with it, host a music festival on said land yearly.. Otherwise I dunno, travel a lot and find a good use for the cash, that's such a high amount of money that you're gonna get bored of it, be cool to do something good for the world or at least something ambitious.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Put 1 million in bank, to live forever for % gains without having to work as a slave to some asshole, like I have to do now. And donate all other money into science, in development of non-fossil fuel projects and the like. No money for charity though, because charity is idiotic idea.
    You would only put 0.0001% of the money in the bank for yourself? I mean ... even if you are you getting 10% interest you are only getting 100k per year (and believe me, you aren't getting that kind of a return from a bank -- you'd be lucky to get 1% which would be 10k a year. Not great). You'd get more from more risky investing but even then ... you could lose it all.

Why don't you put 1 BILLION aside for yourself to live off (.05% of a billion is 5 million) ... and then still donate the remaining 999 BILLIONS in those other projects. And then throw me a few million for this financial advice.

A fraction of it I would spend on myself.

The rest would be split into two major funds.

One would be exclusively focused on education, the promotion of education and facilitating access to it. Primary schools, professional schools and so on, targeted at nations and communities in need. Furthermore the fund would invest into things like Sex Ed, promotion of Science and Education, Secular schooling and it would also be tasked with funding public information campaings aimed at debunking shit like Anti-Vaxxers, creationists, Scientologists, Christian Scientists, Wahhabbi Islamists and so on.

The second fund would be tasked with the funding sustainable energy projects worldwide, and with funding long shot pure science research projects. It would also promote globalization and the removal of as many political and economic barriers as possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Yeah, more like this...

exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I would give every human on the planet $143.
    that would probably cause more problems than keeping it to your self
    most people are stupid and selfish ok
    all they will see is you have 1 trillion and you are only giving them $143
    they will want way more than that ..just like the minimin wage mcdonalds protestors..despite you don't have anymore to give
    you would end up creating a world war where half people arr protecting you due to thankfulness of you giving them money
    the rest will try to kill you because they want more of that 1trillion because they're dumb they don't know how to count

a better solution is if you want to share it then give them $143 IN FOOD not money
    that way the greed problem no longer exists and the money isn't just funneled into buying stuff that gets sent to make other companies richer
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hookers and lots of cocaine

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd prepare for the hardest years of my life.

I wonder how much it costs to keep people quiet about the fact that i'm a trillionarie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Yeah, more like this...

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Give the majority of it to the most accomplished charity on the bleeding edge development of curing any terminal illness that exists today.
    cannabis oil cures cancer and hiv(not aids) and other terminal illnesses
    so you would be wasting a lot of money by donating to scams

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    I'd prepare for the hardest years of my life.

I wonder how much it costs to keep people quiet about the fact that i'm a trillionarie.
    a few million per month

Deleted
    Keep several billions for myself, invest the rest into aspiring businesses with good, innovative ideas, and things like research.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Keep several billions for myself, invest the rest into aspiring businesses with good, innovative ideas, and things like research.
    so basically you would just lurk around kickstarter and gofundme for eternity?

- - - Updated - - -

if i had 1 trillion
    i could drive around throwing money out of my window or from a helicopter which is good in australia since our money is made of plastic therefor waterproof
    you can make people happy without actually spending much.. you probably spend 10k each drive/fly by rather than millions on some charity that doesn't need it or is a scam like cancer charities when cannabis oil cures cancer

most charities and what ever already get enough funding

also then i could actually get someone to build me a house..underground so it doesn't rot.. made out of gingerbread and chocolate ect..

get a condom suit specially made then have a pool filled with maltesers and swim in it

That would fix my financial situation, I would bulldoze our current house and build a very nice 3 bedroom 2 bath new one since we have good property already complete with the latest technology / gadgets for home use, then I would make sure my parents wouldn't have to worry about money for retiring, I would also build a beast gaming rig multimedia center complete with the most comfortable fat-ass chair, I would buy the rights to the Zoids IP and make a new 50 episode anime for it as well as a new Zoids Battle Legends Game with multiplayer for new gen consoles / PC, the rest would go to investing into Businesses to make me even more money essentially as passive income so I wouldn't have to worry about money.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    What would you do if you were given a Trillion dollars (USD)?

I would donate a lot of it to the development of impoverished nations, fund scientists and set up a few ecological reserves and projects. Any money left I would just waste on myself.
    Sort my self, family and friends out for their lives and their childrens, take the rest and invest in something I thought worthwhile. Then just kind of disappear.

Or pay off as many mortgages as I could, just to see the effect it'd have on the economy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjub View Post
    You do realize that it would take 2,700-something years to burn a trillion dollars at the rate of 1 million per day, right? :P
    Of course I do, burning all my money would be insane!

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Idk experiment on bodies? Kill people? Pay off the cops
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    How about giving me a small loan of a trillion dollars?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.