Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Hope they fixed the graphical glitches, very unlikely tho cuz it would most likely require a new build..
    Try setting your Graphics Quality to 3 on the slider and turn off SSAO + Outline Mode. Works for me so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Postponed until 2

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    Postponed until 2
    Crap, lets hope no more postponing after this.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

That's 10pm over here ._. oh well ^^

More delays than The Last Guardian.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Crap, lets hope no more postponing after this.
    As long as they keep it up for 24 hours, it doesn't really matter when they start it.

They still have a while to fix things but it breaking twice in a row when they wanne test it is kinda of a bad sign
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it just me or does DPS survivability seem kind of bad? I mean even with self healing (enhance shaman) I still can't handle more than 3 adds and that means if more accidentally get pulled or pats over to me I could be dead.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    They still have a while to fix things but it breaking twice in a row when they wanne test it is kinda of a bad sign
    Meh it's beta kind of expected. Also last time it was canceled with no expected future date, this time it was just pushed back a couple hours. That's progress

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seefer View Post
    Is it just me or does DPS survivability seem kind of bad? I mean even with self healing (enhance shaman) I still can't handle more than 3 adds and that means if more accidentally get pulled or pats over to me I could be dead.
    I don't think it's a bad thing we can't just roflsfomp out way through the world in Legion.

Once upon a time this was normal.
    I don't see the problem with mobs being an actual danger to players.

Besides, once you've been 110 for a week you will probably be back to roflstomping everything.

It can definitely be pretty brutal. With a tank spec I can handle most of the the named mobs, but as DPS it can be dicey.

I think it's fine, but the lack of defensive cooldowns that some DPS specs have can make some situations numerically pretty risky.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yeah you just have to deal with your Warchief dying before he ever did anything useful ...
    That makes it better. He didn't do anything, so most people feel no attachment to him. He's being replaced by a character that's controversial, but very active. There's really no downside to Vol'jin dying after being in the background for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Archibalde View Post
    That makes it better. He didn't do anything, so most people feel no attachment to him. He's being replaced by a character that's controversial, but very active. There's really no downside to Vol'jin dying after being in the background for so long.
    Apart from all his development in the book, 5.3, and 5.4 amounting to nothing, and the Darkspear no longer having any notable characters.

I think this is due to a two fold lowering across the board of self heals by tanks/dps and scaling mobs. They seem to be more of a solid fight now than before where non elites could largely be ignored. I assume once people get over geared end game that probably changes but it likely will make the level up process a bit more of a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It feels so weird in the Broken Shore scenario. Sylvanas just takes command and Vol'jin is cool with it (I guess he is high?). It would feel weird e.g. if Genn just took command while Varian was around.

(Also what is this shit about Genn commenting on demon tactics. He was behind his wall last time they attacked)
    I agree, that aspect of the Horde scenario really stood out to me. Once Sylvanas shows up Voljin barely says a word and shes just unilaterally making decisions, it makes Voljin look more like the Queen of England than someone who is suppose to be the supreme commander of the horde's army.

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    I agree, that aspect of the Horde scenario really stood out to me. Once Sylvanas shows up Voljin barely says a word and shes just unilaterally making decisions, it makes Voljin look more like the Queen of England than someone who is suppose to be the supreme commander of the horde's army.
    Because Vol'jin is not a general. He is a diplomat. Unlike Sylvanas who was the Ranger-General of Silvermoon.

Well, I dunno if he died originally, but so nice seeing a raid boss being set up for Argus. Vardris or how it's pronounced from the havoc artifact quest chain
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    Reminds me of the girl in front of a fire meme or whatever.