Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    I feel like that was incorrectly directed at me, don't worry though. Lolis are only the best in anime
    It wasn't actually directed at you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    It wasn't actually directed at you.
    Considering that post I just made I'm having quite a bit of trouble believing that

So guys, I feel like we need to get to know each other better by posting which loli is best.
    Right now I am partial towards
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/h87qQ0n.gif[IMG]
    and
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/DsO2g9z.gif[/MG]
    NSFW version with both of them.
    too many
    top couple would be sharo, noumi kudryavka, yoshino (shame she doesn't really do much after introduced), last order

Considering that post I just made I'm having quite a bit of trouble believing that
    If I had meant it to be directed at you I would say as such. I think we both know I have no qualms being forthright with my opinions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post

Because they are.
    I would not be surprised at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    It's insane how much disabling mouse acceleration improved my aim in Overwatch. I know that's probably basic shit but I've never been much of a fan of PC shooters until now.
    I learned recently that a lot of the best FPS gamers on PC bring their mouse DPI to extremely low levels. I was playing Siege on a high DPI thinking it would help (I didn't play many shooters) and then I heard that my roommate was playing it on 400 DPI, and was doing extremely well, and he said a lot of the best would bring it very low. I tried it out and it helped a lot. Not sure if it would work on Overwatch, not being as realistic, and I don't have the game to try it out. It does make sense though, since it would make aiming so much easier on theoretically any shooter.

Eww, disgusting low DPI plebians.

Okay so my interpretation of the KR Nisekoi was way off (I haven't really spoken/read it in a long time)

Nisekoi 222 - Summary

Chitoge came up with the idea to promise to marry Raku. Yui somehow found a way to have someone manufacture the locket and keys (only one actually works, the "princess key.") Chitoge and Marika argued over which of them it should be, and asked Raku to pick between them. Raku chose Chitoge (Marikafags btfo) because of her hair making her more feminine. Kosaki is watching all of this from the back like the beta fuck she is while holding the picture book that Raku altered for Haru (Best Onodera). As she slips away, the last page falls out.

Later Raku finds Kosaki at the rock with the book. He hurt himself (the scar) and Kosaki was doing anime grill stuff by putting the band-aid on him and asking him if he really liked Chitoge. Raku says he likes her but not in the way he wants to marry her and the girl he really likes is Kosaki. Raku says he wants to tell Chitoge but Kosaki stops him because she said it seemed like Chitoge was really happy that he had picked her earlier. Chitoge had actually heard the entire thing as she had found the page Kosaki dropped and followed her to give it back to her.

Yui shows up with the keys and hands them out to the girls and makes sure that Chitoge gets the locket and the princess key. When she goes to give the locket to Raku, she also trades keys with Kosaki, meaning Kosaki is the holder of the key that fits the locket. Chitoge then makes a promise with Raku, meaning Chitoge is the promise girl. She makes Raku promise to marry Kosaki and take care of her so they can all get together again in the future.

tl;dr - kosaki's key fits but only because she trade chitoge, chitoge was promise girl but promise was to marry kosaki, haru still best girl, marika got btfo because of raku's shit taste

10+ Year Old Account
    One more reason to not use it.
    There are workarounds to turn it off, it's just retarded that by default you can't.

Mouse acceleration in itself is retarded, it doesn't make any sense to have it turned on by default and much less not to have an option to turn it off.

I'm not really someone to talk about it though, I spend 99% of my computer time on Windows.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Okay so my interpretation of the KR Nisekoi was way off (I haven't really spoken/read it in a long time)

Nisekoi 222 - Summary

Chitoge came up with the idea to promise to marry Raku. Yui somehow found a way to have someone manufacture the locket and keys (only one actually works, the "princess key.") Chitoge and Marika argued over which of them it should be, and asked Raku to pick between them. Raku chose Chitoge (Marikafags btfo) because of her hair making her more feminine. Kosaki is watching all of this from the back like the beta fuck she is while holding the picture book that Raku altered for Haru (Best Onodera). As she slips away, the last page falls out.

Later Raku finds Kosaki at the rock with the book. He hurt himself (the scar) and Kosaki was doing anime grill stuff by putting the band-aid on him and asking him if he really liked Chitoge. Raku says he likes her but not in the way he wants to marry her and the girl he really likes is Kosaki. Raku says he wants to tell Chitoge but Kosaki stops him because she said it seemed like Chitoge was really happy that he had picked her earlier. Chitoge had actually heard the entire thing as she had found the page Kosaki dropped and followed her to give it back to her.

Yui shows up with the keys and hands them out to the girls and makes sure that Chitoge gets the locket and the princess key. When she goes to give the locket to Raku, she also trades keys with Kosaki, meaning Kosaki is the holder of the key that fits the locket. Chitoge then makes a promise with Raku, meaning Chitoge is the promise girl. She makes Raku promise to marry Kosaki and take care of her so they can all get together again in the future.

tl;dr - kosaki's key fits but only because she trade chitoge, chitoge was promise girl but promise was to marry kosaki, haru still best girl, marika got btfo because of raku's shit taste
    Alright, now that that's over, no reason for me to read 100+ chapter just to find out who wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    fucking komi just hates Marika
    Good, she's worst girl.

I was surprised to find out that a lot of good afps players actually play at high sens/dpi. Playing like that would just feel weird to me nowadays.
    4000~ dpi and 1.5 sensitivity in CS:GO for me.

Also, Nisekoi a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    4000~ dpi and 1.5 sensitivity in CS:GO for me.
    That's disgusting.

10+ Year Old Account

Nisekoi 222 - Summary

Pls let's make our own Nisekoi in which Haru wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Pls let's make our own Nisekoi in which Haru wins.
    "Raku stopped being a massive faggot.

The end."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    "Raku stopped being a massive faggot.

The end."

Mari 74: HERE IT COMES

I felt a little moment of peace reading this.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Applying for Government jobs is the most tedious thing I've ever done. They pretty much want to know when my last bowel movement was, given the volume of things you have to fill out...
    So you want to be a civil servant?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    So you want to be a civil servant?
    It's a great job to have in many countries. Very good job security.

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Something Shadow would do.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Black Butler Episode 14 (or some episode around that no.)

"She is possessed by the evil spice my prince."

I burst out laughing when I heard that. Ah, the wonders of dubs!