Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Because Vol'jin is not a general. He is a diplomat. Unlike Sylvanas who was the Ranger-General of Silvermoon.
    If thats the case then he has no business being War Chief nor should he even be on the battlefield.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once upon a time this was normal.
    I don't see the problem with mobs being an actual danger to players.

Besides, once you've been 110 for a week you will probably be back to roflstomping everything.
    Oh I don't mind taking a beating, but when it takes help to kill a quest guy there is a bit of a tuning issue.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Because Vol'jin is not a general. He is a diplomat. Unlike Sylvanas who was the Ranger-General of Silvermoon.
    That is the furthest thing from the truth. Baine is the only one who can be considered diplomatic. Vol'jin has been HORRIBLE at diplomacy.

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    If thats the case then he has no business being War Chief nor should he even be on the battlefield.
    The Horde needed a Warchief who would re unite a shattered Horde and quell the open warfare with the Alliance.
    That needs a politician (sorry should have used that term instead of diplomat) and not a general.

Compare it to the modern day US. The president is the Commander in chief of the armed forced. But he sure isn't a general
    (tho yes, he doesn't show up on battlefields ><)
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Any Infos about 21911 build?

Deleted
    just fixing graphical bug it seems

Maybe that's why they delayed it, to fix that terrible graphic bug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yeah you just have to deal with your Warchief dying before he ever did anything useful ...

Btw anyone else has noticed, unlike previous betas at least, it seems WoWhead comments are not particularly updated these days. I almost never find information there (used to be you could find a lot about quests and bugs in their comments)
    i do like vol'jin, but i do want http://wow.gamepedia.com/Rexxar as warchief.
    vol'jin is ok in his own right, but not leading the entire Horde.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    i do like vol'jin, but i do want http://wow.gamepedia.com/Rexxar as warchief.
    vol'jin is ok in his own right, but not leading the entire Horde.
    Why would a loner who practically exiled himself become Warchief?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would a loner become Warchief?
    he would been way much better than that troll.
    not sure to be honest who will be a good leader for the Horde.

i enjoy the Horde a lot, the lore, characters, races, places they live, their customs, etc...
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    So has anyone had any luck with hidden artifact appearances? I have scoured the Black Temple for the draenei tankadin look but no dice Could also not find the holy and ret looks in any of the scarlet instances, live side Strat, Hearthglen or Tyr's Hand. Also checked on Kel'Thuzad. I am thinking of visiting the Scarlets' areas in Northrend next.

I do keep finding the Disc books (as a pally). Something tells me most of these are just not in game yet
    Someone found the 12 disc books and got nothing.

They are probably not in yet.

The Horde needed a Warchief who would re unite a shattered Horde and quell the open warfare with the Alliance.
    That needs a politician (sorry should have used that term instead of diplomat) and not a general.

Compare it to the modern day US. The president is the Commander in chief of the armed forced. But he sure isn't a general
    (tho yes, he doesn't show up on battlefields ><)
    Well yeah, thats why a president is a strange comparison because a President isn't fighting on the front lines the way Voljin often does and is during this scenario. If voljin was back in Org or even still at the shore it wouldnt seem as off to me. To have him right there in the front lines and basically a non factor "feels" weird... especially when he seems to be doing just fine just prior.

Quote Originally Posted by Seefer View Post
    Oh I don't mind taking a beating, but when it takes help to kill a quest guy there is a bit of a tuning issue.
    Well, Enh is probably the least survivable of all the melee specs. They've kinda hacked away a lot of its defensive options while also reintroducing a mana bar that restricts the amount of healing it can do. Its also the only one that doesn't have any options for augmenting defenses in the talent tree and it only gets one artifact trait that boosts healing vs the whole talent rows and 3-6 traits that others have. Its the reason folks are nervous about what happens to the spec once Blizz nerfs the damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Invasion server up, but well, invasion up in Azshara and Tanaris... for Alliance it's a loong trip without tp/flight

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    Invasion server up, but well, invasion up in Azshara and Tanaris... for Alliance it's a loong trip without tp/flight
    Tanaris is super accessible through Dalaran ->Caverns of Time portal.

I think the prepatch may indeed come out during the first weeks of July or perhaps the very end of this month at this point.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I think the prepatch may indeed come out during the first weeks of July or perhaps the very end of this month at this point.
    On what basis may I ask?
    Because nothing I have seen points to an early pre patch release.

10+ Year Old Account
    I keep getting a lua error and can't open my bags and therefore can't change my weapon

Broken Shore is active too. So many people doing it.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

On what basis may I ask?
    Because nothing I have seen points to an early pre patch release.
    The pre-patch in general all by itself, is nearly finished. Bug fixes, tuning and the likes are all thats left.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

God, I hope they add more zones to the invasion. Like 1 per expac, like Dragonblight, Jade Forest, Hyjal or Twilight Highlands, and Blasted Lands.