Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Playing on Xbox one, 0 rage so far. Just a bunch of mouth breathers with mics open, and kids who don't know their mic is open and mom comes in to yell at them. Actually had a mother tell a kid he'd better save his game because she's turning it off shortly before he disappeared, was pure gold. And another guy who sounded like he was snoring the ENTIRE game, every once and awhile we could hear a wet sounding pig-like noise, was not so pure gold.

Other than that no one really even talks to each other, I suspect because no keyboard to do it with. Should've limited communication in the PC version to voice chat only too, would cut down on the crazies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    aH yes, the Y chromosome, noted summoner of rape demons from the misogyny dimension.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    I still wonder who started this salt ridiculousness. Out of all the things youths have created this one is by far the wierdest one, you give someone advice you are salty, you give criticism you are salty, you are actually mad ( and legitimately so ) you are salty, hell the context of when it is used is even wrong most of the time.. Now toxicity, that I understand, but salty/salt, please stop that stupidity.
    Well it makes sense. Tears and boogers taste salty.
    Its also why people say your tears are delicious when somebody is crying about something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedlance View Post
    A competitive environment people will always be salty when they realize they're not that good.
    I'm always going to be salty when people want to be fucking lazy and play reactive defense.

Like yeah dude I get some of you are like 500 pounds eating a bag of chips and washing it down with a 2 liter of pop but that's the great thing about video games - you're controlling someone else running, and aiming, and carrying heavy shit. They get shot at, they get beaten half to death! You don't!

god people fucking piss me off.

I WANNA JUST SIT IN THE BLUE SQUARE AND WAIT TO GET FUCKED IN THE ASS

I DONT WANNA FIND ANOTHER WAY AROUND AND KILL BASTION

I DONT WANNA MAKE WIDOWMAKER WORK FOR ANYTHING

I DONT WANT TO KEEP HIGH PRESSURE ON HANZO

GETTING AROUND REINHARDT'S SHIELD IS TOO HARD SO IM JUST GONNA SIT HERE AND EAT CHEETOS

MMM YEAH CHEETOS AND TRYHARD TEARS. GO TURRET GO

10+ Year Old Account
    Had some rageguy today:

http://imgur.com/a/8Z1K0

I don't know what his problem was. I played Tracer and killed people and stuff. Everytime i killed him (which i've done more frequently after the first flame, it was just too funny) he was freaking out more and more.

Bad framerate btw because epic details and ultra hd resolution.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Worst I've received so far was after getting a Pharah POTG.

"What a nerd"

Had to laugh on team chat over that one. Such biting, stinging criticism!
    No other interesting events in chat, but I tend to play with 2-4 friends - happy to report the community has been overwhelmingly positive.

I had 2 people rage at me because I decided to say fuck it to a match where we were just getting steamrolled and just sat and watched the enemy team roll in the payload to win. It's like "yes, watching you guys rush in headfirst and die immediately then blaming me for tossing the match is the reason we lost... yes."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltasar View Post
    Where does this playerbase come from?

Since the release ive seen shitloads of insults,wishing you die of diseases,fuck you etc after tryhards losing matches.
    LoL community or? Never played that and never will.
    Just don't care You can press "p" and shut off either match channel or both match and team channel. Do that and just play the game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    Had some rageguy today:

I don't know what his problem was. I played Tracer and killed people and stuff. Everytime i killed him (which i've done more frequently after the first flame, it was just too funny) he was freaking out more and more.

You stickied him and he mad?
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    In all honesty, Don't play the same hero. It really screws the team up.
    In some situations it's actually really good to make the team very strong and win the game, 2 Meis can shut down the opposition Ina defense situation (that film production map for example) or using to phara to takeout turrets from the sky.

Your attitude here is exactly the toxic thinking that cause certain people to rage. Not blaming you or saying you've raged, just saying your logic doesn't really have any sound strategic justification. In general it's not good, but there are many circumstances where it is good. Besides if your not cycling through multiple different heroes in a game then you're doing it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had some rageguy today:

He seems like a nice chap! And I'd rather have good fps than more eye-candy.. Especially when playing in 4k.

OT: I had this guy yesterday who I managed to annoy so much as a Widowmaker that he went sniper himself.. And still got destroyed. So he got really mad. It was hilarious to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Uurdz View Post
    In some situations it's actually really good to make the team very strong and win the game, 2 Meis can shut down the opposition Ina defense situation (that film production map for example) or using to phara to takeout turrets from the sky.

Your attitude here is exactly the toxic thinking that cause certain people to rage. Not blaming you or saying you've raged, just saying your logic doesn't really have any sound strategic justification. In general it's not good, but there are many circumstances where it is good. Besides if your not cycling through multiple different heroes in a game then you're doing it wrong.
    In most situations 2 of the same Hero is pointless, there are very few team make-ups that it's good to run dual heroes. I would be a little sore if my team was running 2 Pharah or 2 Mei, and banging our head on the wall not getting anything done, thats a pretty pointless combination on all maps. Dual Winstons are great. Hell here is a pro-tip, want to get to the first capture point in kings row in 2 seconds and cap, run 5 Winstons and a Lucio.

The only thing that really annoys me in this game are when you are playing a hero, usually happens when I'm on Widow because so many people want to be French Bauggette Edgelord snipers, and I've been playing her for most of the match. There is always that one guy who swears he walks on water, switches to her and gets one kill and is suddenly a God given gift to our team and I should switch off. In almost every situation where I pick a character in the beginning of a game and someone picks the same one, I'll switch off without complaint, I have multiple characters I love playing. But in the above situation, I'm not budging, unless I'm doing awful at the time and I genuinely think they can do better than me, I'll switch (hasn't happened yet, if I'm on Widow, I'm locked in that day and having no issues.)

Last time it happened guy literally spam'd chat that I should change, kept talking(typing) trash, probably the whole game, so I reported him for harassment and blocked him. I finished the game with 3 gold, Kills, Obj Kills, and Damage done. Laid down 7 Recons with a 35%-40% uptime. Also had play of the game, where ironically he was in a position within my view, shooting at people I was demolishing. Whole team made fun of him, and he quit.

Every Multiplayer game I have ever played that has had a chatbox, has always had salty players / trolls / players that say "This game is worse then X game."

Some games I can just turn off chat... Other, sadly, I cannot. Overwatch being one of them I cannot turn off when I would really like to. Sure, Voice-chat communication is helpful, but for random matchmaking, not in a premade group, it has been nothing but an annoyance.

Chat doesn't help that much when someone takes 5-15 seconds to type something, only for the time to finish that typed message the information to be useless/outdated considering have mobile/fast Overwatch can be; And that is only IF the other teammates bother to read the text.
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    You stickied him and he mad?
    He got really mad. At first, i didn't sticked to him. He went mad after several kills.
    It's high noon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I absolutely understand the toxic peoples reactions, as to loosing, or to bad group composition.

This game NEED to sort out the bad players from the good, or the community will die. As in bad I mean non-skilled or people who don't communicate etc. Competitive will save a lot but we need some sorting before that.

However, the toxic peoples behaviour is too much, they use too offensive language, they gotta chill some, regardless how right they are to be mad.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

10+ Year Old Account
    Ignore, report, move on.

Problem solved.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    Ignore, report, move on.

Problem solved.
    Solves the problem of the bad behaviour.

Doesn't solve the problem that is the REASON for their bad behaviour, aka the actual flaws of Overwatch
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post

Doesn't solve the problem that is the REASON for their bad behaviour, aka the actual flaws of Overwatch
    Please could you explain to me, what flaws of Overwatch turns people into fuckwads wishing you and your mam cancer?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post

The reason is: They are people. Regardless how you design a game. They will be fucktards anyway.
    It's high noon.

The reason is: They are people. Regardless how you design a game. There will be fucktards anyway.
    Exactly. There's people like this in any game, and they're called assholes. There is no way to prevent them other than reporting, pressing avoid player & keep playing.