Page 38 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparty View Post
    I had to go through my NDA and I'm fairly certain I'm covered with this answer.

My questions covered class specifics, healers, pacing, tiers, dungeons, guild support, raids, legacy servers, pvp casters, future patches, future content, final boss of Legion, and Ion's suit at the movie premiere. There's a few more including class specifics about DH, transmog future, legendaries in raids/pvp/future, and class/race restrictions.

If you have a specific question, I can answer whether it was included in what we are covering tonight or not. I cannot reveal under the NDA any answers or directly allude to anything.

Also know that these were questions asked by me and based off what you know about other sites, they had their own sets of questions.
    Thank you for the answer. I will be cautiously optimistic about the news and hope it brings light to things we didn't know about. I'll reserve any further grumbling until after it goes down.

If everything proves to be as that is? I will make sure I season my shoe properly.

Edit: Also looks like with some dialog change in the latest beta of the demon invasion, it's hinting you may be able to be a demon hunter at pre patch start.
    Last edited by Wolfheart9; 2016-06-09 at 09:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    Thank you for the answer. I will be cautiously optimistic about the news and hope it brings light to things we didn't know about. I'll reserve any further grumbling until after it goes down.

If everything proves to be as that is? I will make sure I season my shoe properly.

Edit: Also looks like with some dialog change in the latest beta of the demon invasion, it's hinting you may be able to be a demon hunter at pre patch start.
    Damn mate, you must really love eating shoes XD that's all you've been saying for the past 2-3 pages How do you like 'em, high heels or sports?

If you have a specific question, I can answer whether it was included in what we are covering tonight or not.
    Do you know if we're going to get to see that event presentation in any form?
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    Damn mate, you must really love eating shoes XD that's all you've been saying for the past 2-3 pages How do you like 'em, high heels or sports?
    If by three posts about it or so means that's all I say? Okay I guess? It's in reference to being told we would be doing so for doubting that the information would be impressive. It's called potentially admitting you could be wrong, something that's rare on this forum.

Deleted
    Man, people in here getting hype and salty over literally nothing
    Come on guys, speculating is fun but some of you take it too far.

I'm just expecting nice clear info, clarifications on what we know, and probably more about the "creating social circles" stuff from the front page.
    Making Real.ID better at playing with your friends. Something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Asphyx22 View Post
    If I had to guess, assuming there is actual content, I might say demon hunter early access or sub races (though, that might be a stretch).
    Wont be sub races, that takes away resources and staff from their store mount department,
    they have allot of integral legion mounts to animate for it as well as wolves to re skin for the actual game.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    Man, people in here getting hype and salty over literally nothing
    Come on guys, speculating is fun but some of you take it too far.

I'm just expecting nice clear info, clarifications on what we know, and probably more about the "creating social circles" stuff from the front page.
    Making Real.ID better at playing with your friends. Something like that.
    When the sources of the information are saying 'get hyped', it's understandable for people to react that way.

If you have a specific question, I can answer whether it was included in what we are covering tonight or not. I cannot reveal under the NDA any answers or directly allude to anything.
    Did you ask about how certain legendaries are going to be obtained? As they said there will be ways to 'target' the ones we want.

Quote Originally Posted by Nospar View Post
    Did you ask about how certain legendaries are going to be obtained? As they said there will be ways to 'target' the ones we want.
    Yes, generally, not specifically. And more clarification with legendaries.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Do you know if we're going to get to see that event presentation in any form?
    I hope so. Because I was impressed by it.

I love Blizzard games, but I am not a fanboy, I will call it shit when I think it is shit.
    GM of Death Jesters - Stormrage US - Daddy Ashbringer
    Twitch.tv/spartysmallwood
    Building a better community, one player at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    When the sources of the information are saying 'get hyped', it's understandable for people to react that way.
    Since those are rather prominent community sources, hopefully someone pays attention this time and takes note on who not to trust NEXT time they say something like that...
    HORRIFIC VISIONS SOLO - CASUAL GEAR

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3v...fz8ZVIrd4sOgvw

Quote Originally Posted by Toro S View Post
    Since those are rather prominent community sources, hopefully someone pays attention this time and takes note on who not to trust NEXT time they say something like that...
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    So I wasn't there, just got a little bit of the details from the person we sent. Need to significantly tone down the expectations here.
    All i needed to hear.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Am I the only one who somewhat is glad that it's possibly small? Because one person's major, great, announcement is another's ruin of the game. I'm loving what I see in Legion so far. Don't ruin it please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

so people got hyped over nothing?

"Sigh"..atleast last time we got hyped, it turned out to be a baby....the miracle of life!

Yes, generally, not specifically. And more clarification with legendaries.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope so. Because I was impressed by it.

I love Blizzard games, but I am not a fanboy, I will call it shit when I think it is shit.
    Did they mention anything about number of tiers or length of xpac?
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Toro S View Post
    or how about just showing the interviews live instead of having NDAS and showing it to streamers/media who live on views and hype?

"Creation of that race requires an account that has been upgraded to the appropriate expansion." - New race or subraces confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    or how about just showing the interviews live instead of having NDAS and showing it to streamers/media who live on views and hype?
    Because it doesn't harm us waiting just a few days and it shows appreciation to their hard work. (The fan sites)

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Because it doesn't harm us waiting just a few days and it shows appreciation to their hard work.
    has nothing to do with us. its all about blizzard's PR. Who do you think people while get angry at after this hyped "news" is announced?

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    Blizzard uses these NDA's to give everyone time to fly back home across the world and prepare their content for release rather then mad dashes to be the first at the cost of accuracy and quality.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death