Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Yeah. None of that is a concession. None of that needs to be taken to mean that he has given up. He might as well have said that, thinking he'll consider Clinton as his VP, or give her some cabinet position.

However, the Clinton News Network propaganda machine is hard at work spreading propaganda, using headlines like...

Sanders vows to work with Clinton as Dems move toward party unity

Vows? Really? Get the fuck out of here with that propaganda bullshit. He didn't "vow" anything.

Also, people still don't seem to get it; Sanders' supporters do not turn on a dime because Sanders tells them to. Unlike with Hillary supporters who "are with her", Sanders' supporters are with ideals and policies, and those are ideals and policies that Hillary does not represent.

Why not show his answer? I could find three second videos of Hillary looking like she's shitting her pants. A pantshitter till the end?

All that video shows is Bernie smiling, being asked a serious question, then getting serious to answer said serious question. Have to be a bit of a dumbass to make that into anything else.
    And if you look to your left, you can see what scientists have dubbed "The Sore Loser".

Atleast you still have Trump

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    Yes, that explains why they would vote for Trump: he so clearly represents the ideals and policies of Sanders.
    I'd vote for Trump cause he'd burn the world faster than Hillary. At least we can pick up the pieces faster when he's done starting nuclear war with the world. I played Fallout games, I know how to survive the post Trumpapocalypse wasteland. Hillary is a slow and painful decline of our country. At the end of her presidency, there will be pitchfork and sticks with fire, cause that's all we'll be able to afford. After the second great tragedy with Goldman Sachs destroying the economy cause the banks fell apart, and we bailed them out... again.

Neither Trump or Hillary support my ideals. But Trump didn't do scrupulous tactics towards Sanders, like Hillary. Like every other Bernie supporter, we like him for his policies, and aren't lapdogs who he can command. Support the policies or ask president Trump for a spot in Trump Vault 101.
    Last edited by Vash The Stampede; 2016-06-09 at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    I'd vote for Trump cause he'd burn the world faster than Hillary.
    And what makes you believe you will survive said burning?

Hi guys, I'm a huge Bernie supporter and I'm looking forward to voting him in. Does anyone know when the primary is, or where I go to register? Thanks in advance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    And what makes you believe you will survive said burning?
    I have a secret weapon. Now I just need Trump to build Trump Vaults and randomly pick me.

Sanders vows to work with Clinton as Dems move toward party unity

Vows? Really? Get the fuck out of here with that propaganda bullshit. He didn't "vow" anything.
    He pretty much did.

Here's the 5 minute video of his press conference just after visiting with Obama today. The part you're interested in will be at the end at around 3:40.
    http://www.msnbc.com/andrea-mitchell...g-702272579556

This entire speech just screams to me that you can tell that Sanders has struck some sort of deal with the entirety of the Democratic side. And no matter what you want to believe, Bernie is NOT the person to let America fall under a facist like Donald Dump and will gladly work together together with Clinton to do so... because the other outcome is too horrible to think about.

Deleted
    Here's the 5 minute video of his press conference just after visiting with Obama today. The part you're interested in will be at the end at around 3:40.
    In that speech, he speaks against rich campaign contributors and Wall Street, which means he's speaking against Hillary Clinton, who is bought and paid for by Wall Street. He speaks about his policies and ideals, a lot of which are in complete contrast to Hillary Clinton.

He speaks against Donald Trump, and points out that Donald Trump should not be let become the president. Seeing as though Sanders polls much better against Trump than Clinton does, this makes all the sense in the world. The superdelegates should vote for Sanders if they want to beat Trump. Not Clinton, who will handily lose to Trump.

Nowhere does he say he will be backing Clinton.

He pretty much did.
    Not with a single word. Delusional people see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear. Read the transcript word for word. Nowhere does he "vow" anything having to do with Clinton.

It's such obvious propaganda I'm amazed anyone is buying it.

And no matter what you want to believe
    And no matter what you want to believe, he said zero words about "vowing" to work with Clinton to defeat Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

See, this here is propaganda old Joey Goebbels would be proud of:

You've got Daddy Obama there, looking like he's put his foot down and turned Sanders around, and you've got the misleading bullshit title of Sanders "vowing" to "work with" Clinton, none of which he said a single word about.

You have to be very, very dumb not to see straight through this Clinton News Network bullshit. Seriously.

In that speech, he speaks against rich campaign contributors and Wall Street, which means he's speaking against Hillary Clinton, who is bought and paid for by Wall Street. He speaks about his policies and ideals, a lot of which are in complete contrast to Hillary Clinton.

He speaks against Donald Trump, and points out that Donald Trump should not be let become the president. Seeing as though Sanders polls much better against Trump than Clinton does, this makes all the sense in the world. The superdelegates should vote for Sanders if they want to beat Trump. Not Clinton, who will handily lose to Trump.

Nowhere does he say he will be backing Clinton.

Not with a single word. Delusional people see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear. Read the transcript word for word. Nowhere does he "vow" anything having to do with Clinton.

It's such obvious propaganda I'm amazed anyone is buying it.

And no matter what you want to believe, he said zero words about "vowing" to work with Clinton to defeat Trump.
    Will of the people AmIRite? What happened to the people selecting the nominee? Your Sanders worship has gone so far that you think the Supers should simply toss out HRC's decisive victory with actual voters because of some polls. You are advocating for SUPER DELEGATE TYRANNY. Yes YOU!

About these polls, try to keep in mind that the RNC/Trump haven't laid a glove on Sanders. Hell, Trump puffs Sanders up because Trump realizes Sander's vanity plays into Trump's efforts to destabilize Democratic unity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfey View Post
    Will of the people AmIRite? What happened to the people selecting the nominee? Your Sanders worship has gone so far that you think the Supers should simply toss out HRC's decisive victory with actual voters because of some polls. You are advocating for SUPER DELEGATE TYRANNY. Yes YOU!
    The superdelegates should be removed completely before they vote for anyone, and thus Clinton would be the nominee, and Trump would become the president.

What I said was that if the superdelegates want to beat Trump, Sanders is who they need to vote, not Clinton. Clinton is a far, far worse candidate to go against Trump than Sanders is, and if the superdelegates claim to exist to stop the worst candidate from becoming the nominee, then they should vote for Sanders and get Hillary the hell out of there.

The superdelegates should be removed completely before they vote for anyone, and thus Clinton would be the nominee, and Trump would become the president.

What I said was that if the superdelegates want to beat Trump, Sanders is who they need to vote, not Clinton. Clinton is a far, far worse candidate to go against Trump than Sanders is, and if the superdelegates claim to exist to stop the worst candidate from becoming the nominee, then they should vote for Sanders and get Hillary the hell out of there.
    Hmmm. Nah. Popular and electoral vote says the country wants her to run. Sorry. Will of the people and all that.

Atleast your old pal Bernie gets to ride behind them for that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Hmmm. Nah. Popular and electoral vote says the country wants her to run. Sorry. Will of the people and all that.
    True, true. If you believe that everyone got to vote fair and square, and that the establishment media didn't influence the public's opinion in any way or form, in which case, good luck popping more of those blue pills. Then again, the same "will of the people" says that Hillary is the most hated Democratic candidate in polling history, and pretty much the only reason anyone thinks she has any chance of becoming president is because her opponent is Trump.

Then again, people keep underestimating Trump, and that same "will of the people" will result in you having president Trump, and Hillary going to her grave as the eternal #2. Forever a bridesmaid, never the bride.

True, true. If you believe that everyone got to vote fair and square, and that the establishment media didn't influence the public's opinion in any way or form, in which case, good luck popping more of those blue pills. Then again, the same "will of the people" says that Hillary is the most hated Democratic candidate in polling history, and pretty much the only reason anyone thinks she has any chance of becoming president is because her opponent is Trump.

Then again, people keep underestimating Trump, and that same "will of the people" will result in you having president Trump, and Hillary going to her grave as the eternal #2. Forever a bridesmaid, never the bride.
    And your guy lost to the "Most hated Democratic candidate". Sounds like we dodged a bullet.

Deleted
    And your guy lost to the "Most hated Democratic candidate". Sounds like we dodged a bullet.
    I didn't have a "guy" in any race. I stand behind policies and ideals, which are already in effect in my country. I've hardly lost anything. I feel bad for the US, though.

True, true. If you believe everyone got to vote fair and square, and the establishment media didn't influence the public's opinion in any way or form, in which case, good luck popping more of those blue pills. Then again, the same "will of the people" says that Hillary is the most hated Democratic candidate in polling history, and pretty much the only reason anyone thinks she has any chance of becoming president is because her opponent is Trump.

Then again, people keep underestimating Trump, and that same "will of the people" will result in you having president Trump, and Hillary going to her grave as the eternal #2.
    Oh boy, more of this 'sheeple' conspiracy nonsense. There's no basis for claiming that the vote was rigged except that the losing side is massively butthurt.

Hillary may be hated, but not among democrats. Her being hated isn't suspicious at all unless her being really hated by the other party should somehow influence how this party votes on its own candidates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

I didn't have a "guy" in any race. I stand behind policies and ideals, which are already in effect in my country. I've hardly lost anything. I feel bad for the US, though.
    Ah. Good old fashioned bitters. They don't make them like they used to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Hillary may be hated, but not among democrats.
    28% of US voters are Democrat, 27% Republican, 45% independent. Clinton's unfavorables are at 57%.

You can of course say that none of those 28% hate Hillary.

Ah. Good old fashioned bitters. They don't make them like they used to.
    Or people who can't come up with anything intelligent to say. Or sore winners, whom, if you think about it, are much, much more pathetic than sore losers.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2016-06-10 at 12:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Ah, she is liberal when she accomplishes little.

Conservative when its throwing American lives into the meat grinder of the middle east.
    Either her record and platform matter or they don't dude. If you want to criticize her for Libya then you need to acknowledge how liberal she was in the Senate as well.

28% are Democrat, 27% Republican, 45% independent. Clinton's unfavorables are at 57%.

Or people who can't come up with anything intelligent to say. Or sore winners, which, if you think about it, are much, much more pathetic than sore losers.
    Please, keep going. I've got a ginger cola and time to laugh.

28% are Democrat, 27% Republican, 45% independent. Clinton's unfavorables are at 57%.

Or I can simply note that 100-28 = 72 percent of democrats have a favorable opinion of Clinton. And considering that this is the democratic primary, that's all that matters to the point of whether or not the vote was 'fair and square.' It was. Clinton isn't hated by democrats. There's no grand conspiracy at play here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    Please, keep going. I've got a ginger cola and time to laugh.
    You've outlived your usefulness, to be honest. I've allowed your posts to stay visible for quite a while now, since you've managed to get at least a couple thoughts together here and there, but it seems you've completely devolved to unintelligent dribble now. So, here's what we're going to do. You're going to drink your little drink there and laugh at whatever entertains you, and I'm going to add you to my ignore list with all the other people with nothing worthwhile to say, and never see anything you write again. That way, I can continue discussing things with people who manage to post stuff a bit more elevated than yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Or I can simply note that 100-28 = 72 percent of democrats have a favorable opinion of Clinton. And considering that this is the democratic primary, that's all that matters to the point of whether or not the vote was 'fair and square.' It was. Clinton isn't hated by democrats. There's no grand conspiracy at play here.
    I think you took a left turn to Confusion Valley there buddy. That 28% is the percentage of the US population who identify as Democrats. 27% as Republicans, and the rest as independents. Hillary is viewed unfavorably by 57% of all those people combined. You can make the case that 100% of the Democrats love her, sure, but I think we both know that's not the truth.

I'm not sure what this "100-28 = 72 percent of democrats" is, because it seems to be some really confusing shit you just pulled out of your ass based on the 28% number I posted.

Clinton's favorables are at 37.4%.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2016-06-10 at 12:36 AM.