Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Is anyone thinking of doing what im doing. Which will be to transmog the artifact weapon? Yeaah I know im weird
    I do currently. I like the look of many of them, but for the purposes of playing the game, I prefer my characters have weapons that are a little less elaborate.

Quote Originally Posted by Petezaparty View Post
    Is anyone thinking of doing what im doing. Which will be to transmog the artifact weapon? Yeaah I know im weird
    I find the warrior DPS Artifacts fuck ugly. I might be down with the hidden appearances as they seem much better than most of the other default ones. The only other one I like is the Arms Wrath one, which looks pretty fantastic with the ol' T2. Otherwise, yeah, definitely Tmogging those godawful things.

Quote Originally Posted by Murlocbait View Post
    I find the warrior DPS Artifacts fuck ugly. I might be down with the hidden appearances as they seem much better than most of the other default ones. The only other one I like is the Arms Wrath one, which looks pretty fantastic with the ol' T2. Otherwise, yeah, definitely Tmogging those godawful things.
    Good to know im not the only one!

I feel the "hidden" artifacts are blizzard responding to criticism from the initial models, as they were made at a later time. Similar to the prot warrior and paladins main hand weapons which are more varied than other classes weapon models but were the last ones released, likely done so after all the criticism.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    I feel the "hidden" artifacts are blizzard responding to criticism from the initial models, as they were made at a later time. Similar to the prot warrior and paladins main hand weapons which are more varied than other classes weapon models but were the last ones released, likely done so after all the criticism.
    I tend to agree with you. It will be interesting to see how it all shakes out over Legion's lifetime, since I assume more skins will be introduced with subsequent patches/tiers. Too much work was done on the original designs for any meaningful changes to be made (sadly), so seeing what they do after the feedback should be interesting.

this, warriors were all complaining they wanted an axe and then we got 2 gorehowl looking weapons for fury and an ugly arcanite reaper for arms

All I want for my fury is this skin for artifact 1h. Iwould love if Blizz can make some chain quest from this npc (Brave Tuho) where main prize would be this mace. There could be some hidden item in dungeon or raid that unlocks the quest.

Really jealous of the prot swords actually resembling swords.

ed- Oh yeah and I'm interested to see the prot flails (plural because paladins get one too) look in action. I didn't think that was something the engine supported.
    Last edited by toolsv; 2016-06-07 at 01:01 PM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    The prot tier 2/3 skins are gorgeous. The tier 1 skin is alright, though i keep thinking of all the shields ive got on live that id rather be using instead. I cba to go get them on beta. Not yet anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by toolsv View Post
    Really jealous of the prot swords actually resembling swords.

ed- Oh yeah and I'm interested to see the prot flails (plural because paladins get one too) look in action. I didn't think that was something the engine supported.
    I'm interested to see the flails when they're done. No reason there should be an engine issue - just a matter of animations for the weapons and attacks that don't look stupid with a different weapon type.

Quote Originally Posted by Kubiszot View Post
    All I want for my fury is this skin for artifact 1h. Iwould love if Blizz can make some chain quest from this npc (Brave Tuho) where main prize would be this mace. There could be some hidden item in dungeon or raid that unlocks the quest.

Dont much count on it. Fans have been asking for the old wotlk PvP weapons to be added for years. Hell, theres still loads of wotlk tiers missing boots.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=42275/de...ators-pummeler

Quote Originally Posted by Exhil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Say what you want, at least it's not Vrykul.
    Actual warrior lore? What in all fucks!? I'm sure they'll add some Vrykul in there before it goes live...

Actual warrior lore? What in all fucks!? I'm sure they'll add some Vrykul in there before it goes live...
    Funniest thing will be that the last time you saw him (as a Horde player) will be after being convinced to join him on a "glorious" return mission to the Broken Shore, watching him get shot down and abandoning him to his fate in the middle of Legion infested territory; instead preferring to join up with a random bunch of Vrykul whom you should, by all past experience, have no cause not to attack on sight.

And I don't even know what they'll do for an Alliance character. Seeing as the Warrior class hall doesn't actually tie the factions together in any way, there's really no cause for Saurfang to like or trust you whatsoever. Really interested to see what kind of hand-waving that generates.

"Hey Saurfang, sorry 'bout abandoning you back there on the demon-infested beach. How you been?.... Cool, cool. Shut up for a minute, now about that axe of yours..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kubiszot View Post

Those maces are available in Legion. Just go too old Dalaran Sewers where the PVP vendors are. They have all been updated with all the wrath weapons and off-piece armor items.

Its sad to think that we could have had a badass hall and weapons based on warriors like this little questline. I mean, we are hunting down a great warrior and gaining from this hunt. We actually duel them and prove how mighty we are. I am more excited for that than ANY of the warrior campaign quests, largely because it actually fits the class.
    Last edited by Toppy; 2016-06-10 at 11:56 PM.

Its sad to think that we could have had a badass hall and weapons based on warriors like this little questline. I mean, we are hunting down a great warrior and gaining from this hunt. We actually duel them and prove how mighty we are. I am more excited for that than ANY of the warrior campaign quests, largely because it actually fits the class.
    Totally agree. Sad that it will probably take all of 30 minutes, then you'll go back to Vrykul heaven and feel like an out-of-place insect in your own "hall."

Deleted
    I would really like to see a decent sword skin for the Warbreaker, all current ones are pretty meh except for the Arcanite Reaper but I would prefer a sword for my human.