Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    You've outlived your usefulness, to be honest. I've allowed your posts to stay visible for quite a while now, since you've managed to get at least a couple thoughts together here and there, but it seems you've completely devolved to unintelligent dribble now. So, here's what we're going to do. You're going to drink your little drink there and laugh at whatever entertains you, and I'm going to add you to my ignore list with all the other people with nothing worth while to say, and never see anything you write again. That way, I can continue discussing things with people who manage to post stuff a bit more elevated than yours.

I think you took a left turn to Confusion Valley there buddy. That 28% is the percentage of US population who identify as Democrats. 27% as Republicans, and the rest as independents. Hillary is viewed unfavorably by 57% of all those people combined. You can make the case that 100% of the Democrats love her, sure, but I think we both know that's not the truth.

I'm not sure what this "100-28 = 72 percent of democrats" is, because it seems to be some really confusing shit you just pulled out of your ass based on the 28% number I posted.
    Then either write your numbers less vaguely or provide a source instead of bitching that your numbers were misinterpreted. Given that you didn't say those were breakdowns of party affiliation, it seemed more straightforward to interpret those as % unfavorable by party affiliation.

Since that was, you know, what we were talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

You've outlived your usefulness, to be honest. I've allowed your posts to stay visible for quite a while now, since you've managed to get at least a couple thoughts together here and there, but it seems you've completely devolved to unintelligent dribble now. So, here's what we're going to do. You're going to drink your little drink there and laugh at whatever entertains you, and I'm going to add you to my ignore list with all the other people with nothing worth while to say, and never see anything you write again. That way, I can continue discussing things with people who manage to post stuff a bit more elevated than yours.

I think you took a left turn to Confusion Valley there buddy. That 28% is the percentage of US population who identify as Democrats. 27% as Republicans, and the rest as independents. Hillary is viewed unfavorably by 57% of all those people combined. You can make the case that 100% of the Democrats love her, sure, but I think we both know that's not the truth.

I'm not sure what this "100-28 = 72 percent of democrats" is, because it seems to be some really confusing shit you just pulled out of your ass based on the 28% number I posted.
    Judging by the way your current posts are going, You're going to throw Garnier in next.

Ah. What a satisfying Thursday.

10+ Year Old Account
    So there is talk of Warren as Clinton's VP. Not sure how I feel about that. I like the idea of two women on the ticket but I also want Warren to be powerful but being Clinton's VP may not allow her to be herself.
    Black Lives Matter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragedia View Post
    So there is talk of Warren as Clinton's VP. Not sure how I feel about that. I like the idea of two women on the ticket but I also want Warren to be powerful but being Clinton's VP may not allow her to be herself.
    I find it hard to believe that Warren would be trying to somehow infiltrate Clinton's cabinet to get something good done, so the more obvious reason here is that she's sold out completely.

If you want to look to a true progressive, powerful woman, look to Jill Stein.

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedia View Post
    She might as well do it. She's getting a taste of the Sander supporter salt for endorsing. In for a penny, in for a pound, as they say.

I find it hard to believe that Warren would be trying to somehow infiltrate Clinton's cabinet to get something good done, so the more obvious reason here is that she's sold out completely.

Or maybe Warren is more of a pragmatist than a bunch of kids who just discovered the Green Party.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Or maybe Warren is more of a pragmatist than a bunch of kids who just discovered the Green Party.
    Yeah, well, the US Green Party is a relative newcomer, so it's not really surprising "a bunch of kids" have only recently discovered it. It has only existed since 2001, whereas, in comparison, the "Vihreä liitto" in Finland, our green party, has been around since 1987, and it's one of our newer parties.

And that's the problem with the US system, forever stuck with two shitty options because people can't get their acts together to create a proper, functioning multi-party system like so many other countries in the world.

As for Warren being a "pragmatist", that's what sellouts are; "pragmatists". It's not pragmatic to push for change when it seems impossible. Much more pragmatic to just give up.

Lots of insults being thrown around. I think people should relax.
    I'm sad to see Bernie has pretty much lost. I really really hope he doesn't hold Clinton's hand until the FBI is done investigating her. That way if she's indicted for a crime (it looks bad as far as I've seen but who the fuck knows what the FBI will do), he can raise his 'independent' Democrat torch up and hopefully still win the Presidency but I think Democrats would suffer hard down-ticket if she gets indicted. I'm just sitting here cringing and hoping that Bernie stays independent. He can still play against Trump but I think he should really hold off standing on stage and endorsing her unless she makes it passed this investigation. I don't think anyone reasonable would be upset by him doing that. Doing so would protect the Progression we've worked so hard for.
    Last edited by therayeffect; 2016-06-10 at 01:11 AM.

Yeah, well, the US Green Party is a relative newcomer, so it's not really surprising "a bunch of kids" have only recently discovered it. It has only existed since 2001, whereas, in comparison, the "Vihreä liitto" in Finland, our green party, has been around since 1987, and it's one of our newer parties.

And that's the problem with the US system, forever stuck with two shitty options because people can't get their acts together to create a proper, functioning multi-party system like so many other countries in the world.
    Its not anyone's "fault" there are only two viable parties, its how our government is designed.

As for Warren being a "pragmatist", that's what sellouts are; "pragmatists".
    lol get the fuck out

Quote Originally Posted by therayeffect View Post
    Lots of insults being thrown around. I think people should relax.
    I'm sad to see Bernie has pretty much lost. I really really hope he doesn't hold Clinton's hand until the FBI is done investigating her. That way if she's indicted for a crime (it looks bad as far as I've seen but who the fuck knows what the FBI will do), he can raise his 'independent' Democrat torch up and hopefully still win the Presidency but I think Democrats would suffer hard down-ticket if she gets indicted. I'm just sitting here cringing and hoping that Bernie stays independent. He can still play against Trump but I think he should really hold off standing on stage and endorsing her unless she makes it past this investigation. I don't think anyone reasonable would be upset by him doing that. Doing so would protect the Progression we've worked so hard for.
    1. If he continued to play "independent democrat" (Now, there's a contradiction) in the face of Obama endorsing Clinton, he'd probably find his phone calls for support going unanswered.

2. The fact that people made all sorts of plans fully dependant on her being indicted paints a picture of people without any real plans.

10+ Year Old Account
    That investigation is going nowhere. Clinton fucked up big time though and I hope she's learned something.
    Black Lives Matter

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    1. If he continued to play "independent democrat" (Now, there's a contradiction) in the face of Obama endorsing Clinton, he'd probably find his phone calls for support going unanswered.

2. The fact that people made all sorts of plans fully dependant on her being indicted paints a picture of people without any real plans.
    It's *IF* she gets indicted and the situation looks really serious. I don't have much hope that she'll get indicted but I think it's important that we have a backup plan. Sanders should be positive towards her but I think he should hold off on promoting her until that issue has been resolved.

Personally I hope she's indicted and thrown in jail because it looks like she broke the law. I may hate her because she's a terrible person but I honestly don't see how she's going to wiggle out of this one unless enough powerful people kiss her ass. So far it looks like they are based on the things happening.

Quote Originally Posted by therayeffect View Post
    It's *IF* she gets indicted and the situation looks really serious. I don't have much hope that she'll get indicted but I think it's important that we have a backup plan. Sanders should be positive towards her but I think he should hold off on promoting her until that issue has been resolved.

Personally I hope she's indicted and thrown in jail because it looks like she broke the law. I may hate her because she's a terrible person but I honestly don't see how she's going to wiggle out of this one unless enough powerful people kiss her ass. So far it looks like they are based on the things happening.
    I really feel bad for the Sanders supporters who want to see Hillary in jail. Y'all are headed for a second disappointment.

Besides, the email thing has now evolved into being Benghazi. I look forward to the money wasted on it.

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    As for Warren being a "pragmatist", that's what sellouts are; "pragmatists".
    You are worse than a tea party person. I am glad you aren't in my party - self defeating "liberal" nonsense. Delete your account.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Pterodactylus View Post
    You are worse than a tea party person. I am glad you aren't in my party - self defeating "liberal" nonsense. Delete your account.
    Don't tell him that. I want to see tantrums, but I'm far too lazy to open the Bernie reddit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Judging by the way your current posts are going, You're going to throw Garnier in next.

Ah. What a satisfying Thursday.
    Welcome to the club, guys! Our wayward Finn gets pouty when logic permeates his echo chamber.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Finally took the time to look at Trumps tax plan in depth.

I can see why Hillary thinks she, her supporters, and the media could pull all their shit and still expect voters whom were actually paying attention to vote for her. That man is dangerous.

It feels like the American public will be forced to vote between taking a shotgun blast to the foot or putting the barrel in your mouth with voting between these two.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

I didn't realize he was that batshit before this election cycle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

Reid may meekly resist, he is unwilling to sacrifice a senate seat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Its not anyone's "fault" there are only two viable parties, its how our government is designed.
    It's the fault of everyone who actively doesn't try to change the horrible design.

lol get the fuck out
    Truth hurts.

In your party? The US Republicans? Uhh...

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    I didn't realize he was that batshit before this election cycle.
    Crazy people don't know they're crazy, and so everyone who's sane just seems like crazy to them. Also, I feel repulsed by the fact that you even recognize who I am from "before this election cycle". Please, stop paying attention to what I'm posting and hell, ignore my account, because getting attention from people like you just makes me uncomfortable.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2016-06-10 at 02:36 AM.