Thread: Mafia #70: D&D

Page 57 of 85 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    And he complained the heaviest about the 'deflection' of Largehorn! #whoknew

Also im utterly shocked that kurenai wasn't scum. Like holy shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Me too, but I totally get why he didn't claim day 1 with that role now. We lynched Listo even with his claim and that was much more town seeming.

7+ Year Old Account
    Me three, if my notes weren't on a computer I would have torn them to shreds. I suck at this game. At least I had Celtic right.

Back to the drawing board. Though I remember off hand that I said that a couple of people (Anakso for one) who I put as town were kinda based on the idea of Kure being scum, so now with town Kure maybe they need more scrutiny.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Razamith View Post
    Good point i had mostly forgotten about the double tap on dupti.

Post doesn't sound the exact same as last time but i may be able to understand your parallels. Thanks.

------------------

I'm starting to entertain a theory where most if not all the "dubious" claims come back town (i doubt all but for brainstorming purposes i'll assume).
    If graeham is town necro, val has skirted his lie conditions and is a town pally, ari is a having met bonus win condition verified by val, kurenai town assassin/lurker vig, then what am i left with?
    robo and virothe tied together by the now 2x orb statements, which is either a careless townie with a hunch or scum misleading
    xanjori's track results proven factual
    senna mega analysis which agrees with much of mine
    dendrek quite polarizing with a few "guaranteed town" and others "cant shake a scum feeling" but with some big posts
    And that leaves these names: Allowyn, Anakso, Catta, Celtic, Crackleslap, Kryllian (Not that these people are tied together or dont have some info around them, but certainly less profile)

To which i also keep bringing back up:
    Allowyn, Anakso, Dranxadin, Dupti, Graeham, Kryllian, Lysah, Robozerim, Senna, Uggor, Virothe, a gibbering orblet, a pseudodragon and a wolf were seen in the area before the light quickly faded.
    Reposting because I think it should be seen/discussed. For what it's worth, I thought Celtic was the gibbering orblet in my analysis, and with his flip that looks like it could very well be true. However, we don't know if he was indeed making a kill N2 or not.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Well Celtic was probably my next guess at most probably scum. So now I feel we should lynch Catta, cos Im outta ideas.

Kurenai has a particular skill at looking like scum. I don't know what it is. Almost the exact same thing happened the last time I played with him.

Also, I'm really impressed that Senna accurately predicted Celtic had the gibbering orblet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta work now anyhow. Be back later and do some revision of this game.

Interested in allowyn for times sake. Afaik someone said they hadnt voted on largehorn and someone else, kurenai maybe? Also on thr list. And a bit of novetly; someone also said that when alloym played the drunk card they were scum. :P

Vote Robo

In addition to my past issues with him yesterday, he also hopped on the Kurenai train very late, being the third to last vote on a train lynching someone who not only had a very plausible claim but did not address his own train. For that, I am thoroughly convinced he is scum.

I had celtic as the orb controller in my personal QT based on my questioning the night it visited me, but you'll have to wait for post game to see :P And i like that senna came to that conclusion also -- as stated earlier a lot of that analysis matched my reads, and celtic's reads were so confusing [#1047] (like allowyn... was it attempting to give cred to her? note catta). It brings me back to my theory that the orb was scum controlled so it makes robo and virothe more likely non-red-mafia (town or opposing scum). Also the quote above senna provided. I'm going through my previous posts and notes now to see who i like most for today.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    So now I feel we should lynch Catta, cos Im outta ideas.
    Thats your answer to everything...

Oh god he's quoting it again... its like the 8th time this game! .....
    Allowyn, Anakso, Dranxadin, Dupti, Graeham, Kryllian, Lysah, Robozerim, Senna, Uggor, Virothe, a gibbering orblet, a pseudodragon and a wolf were seen in the area before the light quickly faded.
    updated. if i'm going off the theory robo/virothe are more likely non-red, and that a kill wasn't ninja, that leaves:
    possible red: allowyn, anakso, kryllian, senna
    possible 2nd kill: (above) + robo, virothe
    anakso has been pretty anti-large, so that'd be pretty good bussing. Senna and virothe i'm ignoring for now. Allowyn also had unusual reads yesterday (see my #1088) and kryllian had that statement where he assumed he'd be alive today to give reads. Robo could certainly fit a 3p especially with not willing to discuss his action N2 while not into the game -- would town robo ever handicap us like that?

- - - Updated - - -

Note that the above is for possible killers only -- anyone who wasn't seen on N2 isn't listed in my analysis on this specific vector

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Gotta work now anyhow. Be back later and do some revision of this game.

Interested in allowyn for times sake. Afaik someone said they hadnt voted on largehorn and someone else, kurenai maybe? Also on thr list. And a bit of novetly; someone also said that when alloym played the drunk card they were scum. :P
    You are referring to a couple of my posts yesterday. Kurenai and Allowyn both did not have a vote on either Jynx or Largehorn. I also said that Allowyn was a raiding drunk last game, which she also said was why she wasn't around. Last game she was scum. Not being around due to other reasons is not necessarily a scum tell, but it definitely is anti-town. I would like to hear more from Allowyn today, maybe expanding/clarifying more on her reads she posted yesterday.

Looking at Celtic's reads yesterday now.
    Mafia History

10+ Year Old Account
    I legit have this huge post I'm typing up to reply to everything. But I'm also meant to be working rn so I can only do so much at a time. It may be up to 7 hours before I can post it. (Head office are coming in and I'm meant to be a good little worker >_>;; Oops.) So you guys will definitely hear something from me asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    Thats your answer to everything...
    Yes, and?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Anyways opinions as of today:
    Allowyn - Seems to be keeping to the shadows somewhat but when he/she?? is here, nice big posts
    Anakso - I don't know. Ana seems to be here but only at the edges. Weird.
    Arialla - A bit more active then usual. Still don't trust him after that night message
    Catta - Probably the only person making sense to me right now. Strong town feeling
    Celtic - The most awesomest irish person in this game
    Crackleslap - I flip flop from town,scum,town on this guy. Cant decide which way.
    Dendrek - Freaking hilarious. Good posts and good activity. Town feeling
    Graeham - I'd like him to stay dead just to see the truth.
    Kryllian - Another player in the shadows, but has a decent excuse for missing yesterday.
    Kurenai - Oooooh this is a tough one. I'll expand in a bit
    Razamith - Making good logic. Strong town feeling
    Robozerim - Lurking so hardcore. I wanna lynch him cause of this
    Senna - Around and making good posts. Town feeling
    Valyrian - I'm getting a bullshit vibe from this guy and wouldn't mind seeing him lynched
    Virothe - Playing it cool (which is weird)
    Xanjori - Playing a smart game. Town feeling
    So knowing Celtic's attitude towards lurkers, it comes off as weird when he defends them. Most people have noticed the Allowyn defense, but he also defends Kryllian (he calls both Kryllian and Allowyn "players in the shadows"). The thing is, I don't know what he means by excuse for missing yesterday, because I didn't see anything that Kryll posted that would lead Celtic to say that. It's also not just a point of Celtic being lenient towards lurkers this game because he wants to get Robo for it specifically. So it's weird.
    Mafia History

7+ Year Old Account
    Allowyn
    Not much activity and several missed votes. All voting and has all been on town. Lean scum at this point.

Anakso
    Was on the Large train several days in a row so points there, but very quiet this game. Other than the lack of active posting (which is not out of the ordinary for his early games) not getting much of a sense either way. Uncertain.

Arialla
    Arialla’s double vote was confirmed by the mods in their vote count. Other than the fact we say him killing dupti none of his posts/votes have had overly scum feels. Uncertain as I would lean town if it wasn’t for the visual of him killing a townie in a flash of light.

Catta
    Part of the Xanj, Celtic, (Catta) end of day lynch of Large that shut down the day 24 hours early. Not a very town thing to do since it limited discussion. Feels like a scum attempt to gain town cred on a lost teammate while stifling discussion. Strong scum vibe.

Crackleslap
    Unusually quiet other than day one. That’s not a sign I trust in Crackle. Lean scum at this point.

Dendrek
    Amazing roleplay of a bard. I can’t shake the scum feeling though. I went through your posts again and can’t put my finger on it but you seem too good to be true and given that a number of the scum type roles have turned out town the reverse could be true because you I want the bard to be town. Lean scum at this point but nothing other than gut to pin it on.

Kryllian
    I know my alignment and trust it. I did lead the Listo lynch day one (my bad) and have been playing a bit of a sheeping game I’ll admit. If it were anyone else I’d probably say lean scum but since I know I’m not…

Razamith
    Was late to the party on the Jynx vote and did not vote the last two days. For as active as he is and posting like town by asking question and pushing people overall I don’t get a town feel from him. Lean scum

Robozerim
    Robo is usually the vote analyzer (that Senna did this time) so he’s been quieter than usual which is odd. He did push both Jynx and Large multiple days to his credit and Celtics orb message hinted not to trust him. Lean town at this point.

Senna
    Did an amazing write up of peoples votes and thoughts etc. However I’ve noticed she has been a pusher of the town trains early and hard throughout the day but at the end of Scum trains (like an oh crap better jump on the wagon) and was one of the last voter changes in the no lynch day. In her own analysis of Arialla she said she can confirm that Large was disarmed. How would she know that unless she was his teammate? Definite scum feel.

Valyrian
    I have not gotten town feels from Val and given that his claim of Paladin should feel like a town it seems like he’s tripped over his own words at times. Celtic wanted him lynched which doesn’t make me feel comfortable at this point. Uncertain.

Virothe
    His out of the blue claim of Cleric seemed to be at an odd time when there wasn’t a lot of pushing. Celtic said (though his orb) messages hinting not to trust him which lends him some cred. Uncertain how to feel about Viroth.

Xanjori
    Part of the Xanj, Celtic, (Catta) end of day lynch of Large that shut down the day 24 hours early. Knowing that Celtic was the hammer and my distrust of Catta I’m willing to cut him some slack that scum used the L-1 he provided to hammer in the day. Uncertain at this point however.

10+ Year Old Account
    We cant really base reads off celtics orb. Theres to much wifom invovled.

7+ Year Old Account
    @Kryllian while I can't deny that my vote timing has sucked this game, I can tell you that the night that Largehorn got disarmed I also got disarmed, and the only way that could happen is if Large indeed was disarmed. That's why I believed Arialla. I'm not going into details about this ability now because it would help scum a lot to know what it is.
    Mafia History

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Xanjori
    Part of the Xanj, Celtic, (Catta) end of day lynch of Large that shut down the day 24 hours early. Knowing that Celtic was the hammer and my distrust of Catta I’m willing to cut him some slack that scum used the L-1 he provided to hammer in the day. Uncertain at this point however.
    Are you for real? I literally lead lynches on two scum and named Celtic as part of the circle of people I distrust. How I am not the most obvious townie ever is beyond me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Are you for real? I literally lead lynches on two scum and named Celtic as part of the circle of people I distrust. How I am not the most obvious townie ever is beyond me.
    Meh, it looks like Kryll doesn't trust anybody really, except Robo maybe. Which is odd in itself because the reasons given for trusting Robo are not valid (almost everyone had pushed Jynx and Largehorn, and Crackle already touched on the other point).

- - - Updated - - -

Also Kryll, can you provide an example(s) of me pushing town trains early and hard throughout the day, as you put it?
    Mafia History

I wonder if Celtic was just trying to get early town cred from lynching a teammate he reckons would die due to lurking or whether he was just trying to secure a town lynch on a lurker.