Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Is the ewe happy to see him or does she run in fear?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Well that's gross.

well celista this means your no longer banned from getting it on in canada.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    The headline does the article no justice. This isn't a legalization of 'most bestiality'.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    In unrelated news, Canadian immigration from Wales is about to skyrocket.
    Okay. That was funny.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not at all surprised by this ruling. Based on what has been happening more and more the last 10 years. A reckoning is coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Not at all surprised by this ruling. Based on what has been happening more and more the last 10 years. A reckoning is coming.
    What precisely do you think this ruling was? This isn't a constitutional law thing. The ruling says "The law as written does not say these acts are illegal".

This will be fixed whenever Parliament gets around to amending the law. There's an animal welfare bill (C-246) currently being thumped around the Commons that they might tack it onto.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't be surprised if penetration becomes legal at some point, as long as it's not actually an abusive situation (which it is by definition right now, but that definition is fairly arbitrary and does not follow from classical definitions of abuse - especially considering that this definition has no relation to harm caused).

I'm not sure what you mean by a reckoning, but I'm going to ignore it as religious gibberish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if penetration becomes legal at some point, as long as it's not actually an abusive situation (which it is by definition right now, but that definition is fairly arbitrary and does not follow from classical definitions of abuse - especially considering that this definition has no relation to harm caused).

I'm not sure what you mean by a reckoning, but I'm going to ignore it as religious gibberish.
    The great majority are ignoring it. So your answer does not surprise me ether.

10+ Year Old Account
    The great majority are ignoring it. So your answer does not surprise me ether.
    As they should. It means nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course it means nothing to you.

It could mean nothing.

Or it could mean beastiality has a shot for legitimacy coming up. 7 out of 8 supreme court judges of a country interpreted as law to not penalize certain styles of beastiality. Now all you need is enough people in the legislature.

Quote Originally Posted by fluffhead View Post
    Man i loved that show, RIP Goz.

- - - Updated - - -

They also have horse fleshlights...
    Even after tornado shanks came it was still pretty good, but ya, rip cpt murphy.

My country really screwed the Pooch on this ruling...

Why Canada...just why? You were supposed to be the coolest country in the world.

This however, is not cool. Not cool at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    My country really screwed the Pooch on this ruling...
    I think the ruling itself is exactly what it should have been...it's the laws regarding bestiality that are lacking. Time for Parliament to make some changes.

See just because something is legal, doesn't always make it right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    well celista this means your no longer banned from getting it on in canada.
    Are you two making a trip up here then?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Fable View Post
    I should of waited to get home post in a tablet is a pain...

If a mod wouldn't mind fixing that up.

On topic yeah saw this in my break seems legit... think Trump will let us build a second wall?
    Christ I hope so...someone has to keep all you illegal immigrant americans out and stop you from working (also illegally more often than not) in my country.
    OT: that's pretty harsh. And I'm pretty sure it will be changed with all due fucking speed. Because wtf...
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Christ I hope so...someone has to keep all you illegal immigrant americans out and stop you from working (also illegally more often than not) in my country.
    OT: that's pretty harsh. And I'm pretty sure it will be changed with all due fucking speed. Because wtf...
    It would probably just be easier to annex Canada, bring on 2077 WW3 between the US and China a bit earlier I think. To be honest is anyone actually shocked, believing that humans have developed at all and still having stupid fucks thinking fucking animals is a good idea. Haven't learnt a single thing from AIDs, every new generation is just as stupid as the last.

There are days I think that AI is the worst thing that could happen to our civilisation because Human hubris gives people this idiotic notion that a machine would even remotely empathise with them, but on the other hand if we do get a Matrix/Terminator scenario at least they will kill off the vast majority of mouth breathers if not everyone, maybe save the planet in the process.
    Last edited by TheDestinatus; 2016-06-10 at 05:01 AM.

Deleted

"As long as it's not an abusive situation"
    What are you talking about? Would a fancy dinner and maybe a night at the movies with your favourite sheep, just to get to know each other before letting your passion burn be ok?