Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    key word: usually. Things aren't too usual for this expansions testing. Yes, the PTR is usually up for a month. However, considering how what is usually tested on the PTR is currently being tested on beta (invasion), it's very possible that if there is one, the PTR could only be up for a few weeks.

Logic, use it.
    Have you even seen the invasion? It was postponed and even on the 2nd time its bugged to hell.

If you think ptr will be up for less than a month then im not sure what to say? If you think talents and everything will be finished in a month then I dont know what to tell you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    so maybe what we just witnessed was the beginning of the announcement of the expansion delay.
    Fucking lol. You're delusional if you actually believe that the expansion is getting delayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

"One of their big regrets in Draenor with not getting out more patches was not being able to delve into more lore. Ion mentions in particular the Shadow Council in Shattrath and the nature of the Arakkoa that could have gotten more love if they hadn’t focused on moving toward the conclusion of the Draenor story. They don’t want to rush the story with the Broken Isles" Ion.

Definitely makes me feel like we are going to get a lot more diversity in dungeons and raids in the middle of the expansion. Some people think Tomb of Sargeras will be 7.2, but after reading this I really don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    Also, In the newest prepatch quest...kara is overrun with demons and an echo of Medvih. It def feels like they were setting something up there.
    Good way to get some of the old school warcraft players interested, and it sort of ties in with the movie too. I hope we get more breadcrumbs for future patches like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakael View Post
    If the PTR cycle is usually a month long and it's June 10th. Then yes, it speaks to reason that if they push a PTR build within the next two weeks, they can still make a mid to late July target easily. I'm not sure what's so difficult to grasp for you here. And to answer your second point, of course their target is fluid? That's how development works, sometimes it looks like you're making strides -- sometimes it doesn't.

Which is also why committing to a date publically is not something you should expect until Blizzard knows exactly when they can land.
    Are you even reading what I say? Blizzard doesnt KNOW when the prepatch date will come. This has nothing to do with the public. This has nothing to do with streamers.

This means they probably dont think the PTR will launch soon, since if they did, then they'd have a probable release date (+1 month later).

It's like im talking to walls here.

Fucking lol. You're delusional if you actually believe that the expansion is getting delayed.
    While it is pretty far-fetched it isn't delusional. Beta is pretty damn buggy with less than 2 Months till Prepatch and 3 till launch.

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    A bit disrespectful, but a pretty apt way of putting it.

"One of their big regrets in Draenor with not getting out more patches was not being able to delve into more lore. Ion mentions in particular the Shadow Council in Shattrath and the nature of the Arakkoa that could have gotten more love if they hadn’t focused on moving toward the conclusion of the Draenor story. They don’t want to rush the story with the Broken Isles" Ion.

I wonder what the S Council was doing in Shatt.... and wonder what happened to the Apexis Sky-City :/

Im excited to see whats up in Kara... and 7.2, Thal'dranath? then final boss 7.3... :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I did temper myself, I came out pleasantly surprised tonight. Final Boss did directly mention a new feature because he has tweets directly saying that wasn't what this was about from not too long ago after people started to get hyped up.

There is nothing to clarify. You flip flop as it suites you.

There are atleast 5 interview sources up around the web at this point all pretty much saying the exact same things with the exception of the Blizzwatch stuff about the new Lords of War Series. So to say I am thinking its "fucking nothing" too soon is... laughable at best.

All of this stuff, while speculated on, had a pretty logical common sense answer and pretty much every answer given tonight outside of MAYBE the 7.1 Dungeon was common sense.

What do you mean is it real? They actually said that yes. Why does it blow you away? Because I said it was common sense? Anyone who is beyond the point of the age of 12 could see after WoD they were gonna steer pretty damn far away from Orcs.
    So you have nothing to clarify and are just pulling things out of your ass? Got it.

My point is that it's still early and there will be new information that hasn't already been clarified later today. Yes, a lot of the interviews will probably echo what has been said, but there will still be some bits of new details and more clarifications.

Common sense or not, it was still pure speculation which was being heavily debated. I think you'd be surprised to see the amount of people who were arguing against what may have seemed to be common sense with these clarifications.

My comment about what you said about the Orcs is more towards you actually taking anything outside of it being a joke, similar to what was jokingly said about Grommash being the final boss.

While it is pretty far-fetched it isn't delusional. Beta is pretty damn buggy with less than 2 Months till Prepatch and 3 till launch.

what else can I say when people hear something straight out of the developers mouths and not believe it?

Are you even reading what I say? Blizzard doesnt KNOW when the prepatch date will come. This has nothing to do with the public. This has nothing to do with streamers.
    Alright, humor me.

Give me sources on Blizzard outwardly saying they don't know what their internal target for the prepatch is.

To be fair, you two are projecting and you don't even realize it.

Alright, humor me.

Give me sources on Blizzard outwardly saying they don't know what their internal target for the prepatch is.
    Have you even seen towlie stream?

So you have nothing to clarify and are just pulling things out of your ass? Got it.
    I pulled nothing out of my ass? What do you want me to do, go through your post history to find instances where you brought it up?

My point is that it's still early and there will be new information that hasn't already been clarified later today. Yes, a lot of the interviews will probably echo what has been said, but there will still be some bits of new details and more clarifications.
    Which will not change a damn thing about this being common sense information.

Common sense or not, it was still pure speculation which was being heavily debated. I think you'd be surprised to see the amount of people who were arguing against what may have seemed to be common sense with these clarifications.
    People argue about things they already know. Fuck we are arguing right now about shit we already saw.

Quote Originally Posted by Berthier View Post
    7.0 emerald nightmare and suramar 7.1 dungeon +++ 7.2 raid 7.3 dungeons 7.4 raid
    Yeah I know their plan for dungeons/raids. I mean I think the middle of the expac will delve into a lot more lore besides demons and a lot more diverse settings. I'm really thinking we get a naga raid with Azhara as end boss of 7.2. MAYBE

We've been through this, every expansions beta has continued to be a shitshow through beta. WoD even brought it into live pretty well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Alright, humor me.

It was paraphrased by all three streamers tonight during there roundtable discussion.

To be fair, you two are projecting and you don't even realize it.
    Look Mom! I said the Word hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    We've been through this, every expansions beta has continued to be a shitshow through beta. WoD even brought it into live pretty well.
    Like I said, its pretty damn far fetched.

10+ Year Old Account

This means they probably dont think the PTR will launch soon, since if they did, then they'd have a probable release date (+1 month later).

I think it's fair to say that internally, they probably have a ballpark on when they want to release the pre-patch. Despite that, I can't say that I blame them for responding the way they did in terms of letting people know when the pre-patch is going to come. They don't want to say "we'll release it soon," have the interviewer tell everybody what they said about the pre-patch coming out, and then have something go on in the build that could delay it. It sounds like that has already happened going by what was said about them changing the date multiple times already.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    They said on the live stream it's changed multiple times.
    Of course it has changed multiple times? That does not mean Blizzard doesn't have an internal target. It probably changed again based on the invasion testing, but to suggest that Blizzard now has no idea when they will land and that we shouldn't expect the prepatch in July is just.. I don't know. There are words I'd use to describe that kind of ignorance but I'd probably get banned.

I guess I'm talking to a young audience that has no idea about the fluidity of game development.

And all I'm getting from you people is no direct source, just streamers paraphrasing. And then you go on to blame the streamers for hyping you up. Maybe you people just cannot help yourselves. In addition, what Seramore said above is absolutely right.

Of course it has changed multiple times? That does not mean Blizzard doesn't have an internal target. It probably changed again based on the invasion testing, but to suggest that Blizzard now has no idea when they will land and that we shouldn't expect the prepatch in July is just.. I don't know. There are words I'd use to describe that kind of ignorance but I'd probably get banned.

I guess I'm talking to a young audience that has no idea about the fluidity of game development.
    They literally said word for word "We do not have a date, therefore you do not have a date."

Blizzard does not have a date. I guess i'm talking to a young audience that has no idea about the validity of statements that are clearer than a Canadian Lake.

I think it's fair to say that internally, they probably have a ballpark on when they want to release the pre-patch. Despite that, I can't say that I blame them for responding the way they did in terms of letting people know when the pre-patch is going to come. They don't want to say "we'll release it soon," have the interviewer tell everybody what they said about the pre-patch coming out, and then have something go on in the build that could delay it. It sounds like that has already happened going by what was said about them changing the date multiple times already.
    They probably do have a ballpark, and that's the issue. 2 months till the expansion and they still dont have a set prepatch date? I mean they have an expansion date and not a prepatch date? Plus they didnt say "we have a date but we wont tell you", they said "we dont even know the date cuz we keep changing it".

They literally said word for word "We do not have a date, therefore you do not have a date."
    I don't think you know what literally and paraphrasing mean because they are two different things. So which is it? Did Blizzard literally say it? Or did you paraphrase what streamers said on the subject? Not sure if even you can follow your own train of thought. Not to mention that giving you a date this early is unprecedented in this game's history (which is pretty long in case you have forgotten), but alright, random guy on MMO-C told me Blizzard doesn't have a date so I guess it must be true.