Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Harbinger - New Animated Series Revealed

Female high elf?

as far as I know, in Illidan book it says that some Night Elf guy lost his family so he joined Illidan. he was a male. why does it says female here????

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    as far as I know, in Illidan book it says that some Night Elf guy lost his family so he joined Illidan. he was a male. why does it says female here????
    This is apparently about high elves, not night elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    This is apparently about high elves, not night elves.
    hm and yet it basically follows the same story. weird.

well in the book it mentions a lot of the elves sought Illidan to become demon hunters because of what the demons did to them and their families. So Vandels ?( I forget his name ) story is probably not very unique to Illidan.

Well, considering what happened to the elves I'm sure that story applies to the vast majority of them. The curious part is why it's high elves instead of blood elves.

we will have to wait and see. I hope it comes very soon.

High Elf is a weird choice, considering the few high elves aren't blood elves because of their attachment to purity. They couldn't stand to be around blood elves and their pursuit of power, sometimes involving fel. And here we have one that's going to become demonic. Ah well, not a huge deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    High Elf is a weird choice, considering the few high elves aren't blood elves because of their attachment to purity. They couldn't stand to be around blood elves and their pursuit of power, sometimes involving fel. And here we have one that's going to become demonic. Ah well, not a huge deal.
    Not all high elves were given a choice. Like the ones in Outland or the Hinerlands.

The high elves had buggery all to do with Illidan, those that followed Kael'thas, the first of the demon hunters sent for training under Illidan were blood elves, not high elves, maybe it's just a mix up by that article.

I also read this " " A first look at one of the upcoming animated shorts, Harbingers, focusing on what it means to be a Demon Hunter. We follow the path of an initiate, hesitant at first, as she goes on her first battle against a demon and learns why Demon Hunters, while possessed with demonic energy, are not corrupt like demons. " "

No where does it mention high elves maybe they're just jumping the gun.

Deleted
    HIGH elves. Doesn't matter if Blood or Night. What matters is they're high.

7+ Year Old Account
    There is more than one Illidari demon hunter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Well, isn't 90% of the elves following Illidan to get vengeance after losing their family to demons?

"but quickly questioned what they were giving up in their quest for vengeance."
    That seems to be different.
    In the novel, many elves questioned or regretted their choice. Some of them went as far as killing themselves (some kind of killed themselves due to their inner demon taking over).

As far as I understood, Vandel is also unsure as to what he's done, and thinks that he's become the very thing that killed his family at some point.

Deleted
    In Harbingers, we saw the story of Illidan recruiting high elves in his fight against the invading demons. It focused on a young female high elf who had lost her family and became a willing recruit, but quickly questioned what they were giving up in their quest for vengeance
    Hmm, introducing a new female character, a high elf, who is a demon hunter like Illidan and probably will play a major role in Legion along with Illidan ...where have I seen this before Looking at Thrall and Aggra crap -_-

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diannak View Post
    Hmm, introducing a new female character, a high elf, who is a demon hunter like Illidan and probably will play a major role in Legion along with Illidan ...where have I seen this before Looking at Thrall and Aggra crap -_-
    #team_shipping_maive_and_illidan
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diannak View Post
    Seriously doubt that they're going to hook him up with some random chick, out of nowhere. They'd better not, anyway.

A high elf seriously? The ones that couldn't bear to touch manawyrms for their well being, willingly embrace fel magic and draining magic at every turn for more power. Good job blizz they seemed like hypocrites before, this makes it official.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enthralled View Post
    Seriously doubt that they're going to hook him up with some random chick, out of nowhere. They'd better not, anyway.
    Even if they were, Thrall and Aggra aren't getting too much attention these days.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    A high elf seriously? The ones that couldn't bear to touch manawyrms for their well being, willingly embrace fel magic and draining magic at every turn for more power. Good job blizz they seemed like hypocrites before, this makes it official.
    if a high elf joined Illidan and used demonic Magic
    doesn't that make them blood elf's !?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Even if they were, Thrall and Aggra aren't getting too much attention these days.
    and they had a whole chapter in Novel to explain why they become lovey dovey
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.