Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelendria View Post
    Not one of the heroes you've picked is a good counter to Tracer.
    Sorry if you feel that way, but it just means you're bad. If you have forced them to rewind and run away, you just countered them. You even said this yourself. Your response is 'lol just rewind' to everything. Terrible.

Edit: I wish I played more Tracers like you, so I could safely ignore them as they don't do anything. Now that I have to kill the buggers, while the actual kill without risk to myself is easy...it's annoying. Like swatting a gnat that is trying to fly up your nose.
    Last edited by Kelimbror; 2016-06-09 at 12:47 PM.
    BAD WOLF

I'm bad because I get countered by clearly a smaller hero pool than you do... k
    And the fact you think rewind isn't a a tool used to go deep, and save yourself with what you find on the other side kinda proves a lot.

As an example turrets don't "one shot Tracer" they simply one shot your reaction time to rewind the damage.
    Last edited by Zelendria; 2016-06-09 at 12:57 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    the thing with tracer is.... That she is extremly countered by defensive heroes like Junkrat and Widowmaker. She is one-shot able for most offensive heroes and she is pretty much required to move all the time. She is also rather weak in team fights, so not much there.

She is on the other hand extremly powerfull in the hands of very good players. Playing a defend/attack map can be a fucking pain against 1-2 Tracers, since they just shoot off most supports before they get to the front line. Most good tracers can also 1vs1 pretty much anybody, since rewind is both good at healing but also evading. So she is the breeder of a lot of rage, but she is sadly still balanced in most maps. Other then doing some tweeking to her rewind, i don't really think you can nerf her without destroying her kit.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    *snip*
    I don't really play Tracer that much...so I'm not sure you you are trying to say I'm getting countered. I wreck Tracer. Lolol at your excuses. Get better at the game. Tracer has a lot of counters, but so does everyone. That's how the game works. I never said rewind doesn't save you, but your excuses of oops saw that hero gotta rewind are dumb. I'm not the one who has problems killing Tracer, much like lots of other people commenting in the thread.

The best Tracer is one you don't see. If you've seen her, she has to run away or she's dead. You clearly do the running away, I do the deadening. If you like constantly staying out of conflict the whole map, good on you mate. I'm sure you're a great asset to your teams.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    I don't really play Tracer that much.
    Trust me, you didn't need to mention that given your counter list lol
    Anyone that doesn't include WM who can 1 shot in the body as a counter is every bit as good as they're making out.
    Last edited by Zelendria; 2016-06-09 at 01:15 PM.

I don't think she's that hard to counter, unless the person playing is really good, but I guess that goes for all classes. I play a lot of junkrat, and traps and mines are devastating her.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    One Tracer? Tolerable, I suppose, though I wish they'd fix McCree's flashbang so it stop's her from blinking away, but two Tracers? I've half a mind to just slam the people playing dual Tracers onto the "plz don't put me in games with these fucknuts" list. process all over again.
    What's your battle.net ID? So I can play 6 tracers against you, and watch you rage quit everything.
    lolumad

Quote Originally Posted by Koji2k11 View Post
    i think McCree neds a nerf to his full clip skill he can shred tanks with this skill and this is not acceptable, i think tracer is just annoying
    Good news.

Exactly that is happening soon.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trust me, you didn't need to mention that given your counter list lol
    Now your defense of being bad is to say my list wasn't complete. I'm sorry I didn't list every hero counter in the game for you to enhance your play. I also don't see how not playing Tracer means I can't counter her. That's the dumbest thing I've read today. I expect you can top that for me though, so keep it up.

Long story short...you sound bad. Tracer isn't hard to counter, especially when played by scrubs. I'm a mediocre player and I don't have a problem with her at all. So what does that say about you?
    BAD WOLF

I'll repeat something dumb

Winston, Symmetra, Mei better counters to Tracer vs a better Tracer, McCree and WM.

List them all? You listed some of the worst heroes to try and counter Tracer, and that's because I'm bad.
    You knowledge speaks volumes

Stick with the insults you'll look less stupid than claiming to be an expert at who counters who.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll repeat something dumb

Winston, Symmetra, Mei better counters to Tracer vs a better Tracer, McCree and WM.
    *yawn* never said better, just said they do. Your goal post movement intensifies. If you think they don't counter, you must be bad at those characters too. But I guess when you just spend a whole game running away, you'll never learn what actually counters anything. In any case, it's clear you've made yourself look silly. I don't need to continue to rub it into you for me to continue using whatever hero I please to kill Tracers in game.

The only time Tracer gives me problems is when they are a) good and b) only trying to keep points active in overtime without trying to kill anything. Those are the ones that are rabid chipmunks I have a hard time tracking with my eye. When their goal is to actually try and kill anything, whether via flanking or any other cutesy techniques, I just kill them. Doesn't really matter what character I'm on. Even on Hanzo one arrow to the knee and they are retired like a Skyrim guard.

So yeah, you keep shining you Tracer diamond. We'll just keep killing them.
    BAD WOLF

Yea I love playing Tracer, and to show how much I love playing her I picked Roadhog as my avatar.

Your counter list is so bad it's worth quoting. They don't work unless you play stupid people Which you must be to come on here, not mention McCree and WM as proper Tracer counters, then waffle about bloody Torbjorn, Symmetra and Winston as the ones to pick.

Winston in particular is the most lolzworthy of your bad list.
    She outranges his cannon
    She more mobile. For every leap she can blink to stay out of range.
    She can rewind the dmg she does take
    Winston jumps in, Tracer blinks out, shoots him in the ass. Winston puts shield down, and jumps away once the CD is up.

And then say I'm bad because in your world this doesn't happen.

There's a range of heroes he's really good at killing. Lucio is the most obvious that springs to mind, but if I was to name literally the worst it's Tracer. She can outrun him with consummate ease. She can outrun everybody with ease. Chasing her, or moving off a point/payload is a waste of time.
    The best counter is to group up. Now she can either move in to die, or poke you like a stupid fly you want to swat, but it's not worth the effort.

The reason she's annoying is because so many people are playing CoD style, running solo almost exclusively, isolated from the team which is ripe for a Tracer gank.

Reading in this thread feels like reading
    "I hate Junkrat because he is op. He can melt Reinhardt's shield, he can place a trap that stops Reinhardt's charge. There is nothing I can do. Please nerf Junkrat to a point where he can be countered. I really tried everything. I picked Reinhardt, then Reinhardt and even when I picked Reinhardt I couldn't counter him."

10+ Year Old Account
    Tracer is a counter to some, like Pharah (managing to hit a good Tracer as Pharah is near impossible), and countered by others, like McCree. She's fine. Roadhog hooks her? Game over. Widowmaker manages to snipe her? Game over. Even if Pharah manages a hit, game over. Junkrat and his trap? Game over.

Play her for a while and you'll learn which characters easily counter her, and which don't.

This is a game of rock paper scissors. Mercy is paper. Tracer is scissors. There are rocks.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Then consider playing Winston and watch Genji slowly try to run away from his inevitable demise.

He's honestly not even that great, Genji I feel is often a liability unless whoever plays him is really skilled.
    Yes, of course, he is hard to play and I've seen many noob genjis. But I find a skilled Genji harder to kill then anything else I've seen.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

10+ Year Old Account
    Junkrat > Tracer

I watched a PoTG once where a Genji reflected a tracer bomb right back onto her taking out two additional teammates as well. Good Times.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I find it hilarious that there has been pretty much a thread on every single hero saying they are the most OP.

I guess that means perfectly balanced?

Not trying to discredit your opinion, I find her annoying as well. But try Symmetra.
    I have more of an issue with tracers rollback ability being able to counter multiple stuns and/or grab abilities. If shes lucky with timing, she can cheat her way out of abilities....and no, it's not intended. It's literally a bug of being stunned and doing the rollback at the same time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Inukashi View Post
    Reading in this thread feels like reading
    "I hate Junkrat because he is op. He can melt Reinhardt's shield, he can place a trap that stops Reinhardt's charge. There is nothing I can do. Please nerf Junkrat to a point where he can be countered. I really tried everything. I picked Reinhardt, then Reinhardt and even when I picked Reinhardt I couldn't counter him."
    In fairness, Junkrat is OP in the sense that he can sit all the way in the back line and hold down leftclick the entire game aiming at one point and still get 2-3 gold medals and a potg with his tire ult which does not just oneshots an entire team, it oneshots and entire team who have the shield of Lucios ult.

I always think that a game is balanced if risk goes hand in hand with high dmg. The stronger a hero, the more risky it should be to pull the high dmg off. Perfect example is reaper, he is one of the strongest....UP CLOSE. He has to risk his life to go in the enemies faces to deal any dmg.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandgato View Post
    I watched a PoTG once where a Genji reflected a tracer bomb right back onto her taking out two additional teammates as well. Good Times.
    If I was that Tracer, I'd just be like "Nope."

Turn off the Xbox. Grab a book. Curl under my blankets. Rethink my life.
    Putin khuliyo