Poll: Which Storyline Are You Enjoying The Most

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Jamie and Blackfish is cool at the moment.

I feel like I'm not emotionally invested in any of the storylines so far this season. Martin killed everyone I loved, and to make things worse, I proclaimed being on Team Direwolf at the start of the season. We've seen how well that worked out for me :\

I still wanna see the Starks reunite. Still pulling for Stannis to be alive (either human or Undead to return). Always cheering for Tirion and Varys.

Also hoping for the Greyjoys to be wiped out. King of the North for life.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Deleted
    Jaime, Bronn and Blackfish, I hope they include more Brotherhood and Lady Stoneheart, feels to me these stories are mixing together, along with Clegane.

Anything North/Jon Snow related.

I loved characters like Tywin, Roose Bolton and Ramsay Snow. Any Ramsay screen time is awesome.

Davos and Jorah Mormont for best sidekicks! I liked them the very first second in when we first got to see them.

Jon Snow's retake atm. Wanting to see the film's current hero vs Ramsay.

Oddly enough I am also eager to see more Cersei vs Sparrow, simply because FrankenMountain is involved.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Who the fuck is Xander?

Just marathoned the show soooo. I have an opinion.

I'm not sure how anyone can like Danerys's story. Half the time is spent saying her damn titles. Did she never hear the expression "that's my name, don't wear it out"? And it seems like everyone is just falling into her lap. Dothraki, Tirion, Varys, Fleets from Ironborne. Not to mention half the time she just stands around acting like the world owes her shit and she's an empowered woman. It comes off as annoying. I don't like any of those stories.

Sansa is dumb, I'm kinda sick of Jon Snow's story because it's basically the same thing all the time. "We hate Wildlings! And you're not a Stark!" "But we need to get along because the whitewalkers!"

King's Landing story seems smart but is annoying. A religious leader is brainwashing people and it's working. But seriously, just kill the mother fucker. How hard is that? Cersei used to make people's lives hell and now her and the other most powerful family can't kill a few people?

Bran's story is okay. Only because seeing the past is interesting. It's really inconvenient that he's crippled. People can come back from the dead and shadows can murder people and he can see and talk to people in the past but he can't fix his paralysis?

Aria's story is REALLY interesting. That faceless part of the story is really curious and even her interactions to see if she can pull it off makes me want to see more.

Sam's story is okay but it would have been nicer to see him stand up for himself/Gilly. Gilly is good though because she's understanding.

For me, anything to do with any of the Starks (and Jon!). Arya's storyline I'm getting a little tired of, but it's peaked my interest again after Sunday's episode. I really like how Sansa has grown and is really standing for herself now. Also interested to see what happens with Bran. Hopefully Jon and Sansa can get little Rickon back as well, and reclaim Winterfell.
    Although, the more I read my reply, I'm just generally enjoying seeing where the show as a whole is going, as well as individual characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably all/most of them equally, for different reasons.

Bran's story is the only one I dislike.

15+ Year Old Account
    I honestly think Bran's story is the most interesting and popping right now. I mean we are getting so much from that storyline. We got to peek into the past and see the fight vs. The Sword of the Morning (amazing fight!). We got to see how Hodor became Hodor. We finally learned that Benjen is actually alive. We learned that the children of the forest actually CREATED the white walkers! His story went from literally the most bullshit uninteresting pos story in the whole series to the most interesting.

Flipping the coin to the other side I find the story with "the faith" to be the most boring stupid story in the whole show atm. I just don't understand what is happening. Why don't they just kill the High Sparrow? Like why is that so hard? So what if he as a bunch of Zealots protecting him? They are literally just dudes in robes and with makeshift clubs vs. fully armored and trained warriors from not one, but TWO major houses. You could argue that he could have Loras killed or some shit, but it would be pretty hard to give that order if he was dead. I just don't get it. Hopefully when Martin releases Winds of Winter in 2023 it will make more sense in the books because the show is just failing to convince me that the High Sparrow is a threat deserving of all the respect he is given.

Killing the high sparrow would just piss off the public. I don't quite get it, but somehow Cersei giving the faith militia weapons and resources? power? they have positioned themselves with the backing of the "people" aka all the poor pissed off people sick of high born family shit. And it evidently is hard to kill the high sparrow when whoever has tried (Jamie Lannister) is greeted with multiple branded fanatics with Maces and barbed wire.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    Flipping the coin to the other side I find the story with "the faith" to be the most boring stupid story in the whole show atm.
    I see you've already forgotten about the Dorne story. I suppose that's a good thing.

all them misspelled names.

Jaime vs Blackfish

- Blackfish is SUPRISINGLY awesome. How did I miss this guy? I wanna see that. Hyped!

- I now like Sansa. She is the queen we need. Lady Mormont can be her heir. I wish I had a little girl like her. Jon is also a classic favorite. He may not be the the current new trend, but he's that favorite shirt you will keep wearing long after it should be put down.

- Brienne leaving to Riverrrun is meh. I'm sick of these people splitting up. It's like a bad scoot do except people die. Stick together idiots.

- Dany... I kinda want her to turn evil. That is the only way her story will get my attention. I get it. You are whatever storm born , queen of the first man, the second man, his dog, that barn , those three trees and you have d Gains and we all love you cause you can't burn. She can die now.

Littlefinger and vary is losing their intrigue.

- Yara is my girl. I'd watch her do anything. She should have taken Ramsay on man to non psycho man with bewbs.

- and I don't even care to remember anyone else. The nights King can have them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Killing the high sparrow would just piss off the public. I don't quite get it, but somehow Cersei giving the faith militia weapons and resources? power? they have positioned themselves with the backing of the "people" aka all the poor pissed off people sick of high born family shit. And it evidently is hard to kill the high sparrow when whoever has tried (Jamie Lannister) is greeted with multiple branded fanatics with Maces and barbed wire.
    You know what's stupid?

It's easier to kill a King or a lord than one fucking poor preacher. Makes no sense. Just have his ass murdered or something. You can't tell me he can't die of "old age" or be robbed ? Get out of here.

I don't understand how he can be more loved than Margary and be immune to all the plotting that took place since season one. We need Lityorfinger to take him out and make the people cheer him for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Jon Snow's retake atm. Wanting to see the film's current hero vs Ramsay.

Oddly enough I am also eager to see more Cersei vs Sparrow, simply because FrankenMountain is involved.
    You are mistaken. Ramsay Bolton IS the hero.

The High Sparrow has the power of mob rule. The people's obedience is his protection. And Cersei restored the Faith Militant on the wrongheaded assumption that that would make her favorable in the people's eyes too, but she's just an idiot.

I've enjoyed the Brann flashbacks the most, followed by Varys / Tyrion. The whole high sparrow thing is the least interesting part of the story to me, and overall rather ridiculous at this point, though it does make me smile knowing that Cersei is completely responsible for the shit she's going through now.