Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sooo, out of curiosity....

How hard would it be for me to clear the entire Coil of Bahamut raid series through Duty Finder as a Healer (AST)? I want to clear that storyline but my friends don't play and it's hard for me to use voice com. (language barriers).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post

How hard would it be for me to clear the entire Coil of Bahamut raid series through Duty Finder as a Healer (AST)? I want to clear that storyline but my friends don't play and it's hard for me to use voice com. (language barriers).
    Prepare for a duty finder queue that goes on for hours and never amounts to anything.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

I would suspect it to not be plausible. Most folks nowadays would want to run it unsynced, so you could check party finder for groups doing it that way, but PF would likely only work if you're on a higher pop server like Balmung or Gilgamesh. As for doing it via DF while synced to level 50? You'll probably be waiting a while on that.

Well im sodium rich this evening. Got Niddhog for daily trial and surprise surprise a miqo'te dragoon ninja pulls, tells everyone to 'not kill the shadow dragon' as i try and use the ps4 controller with no chatpad to tell new players to the boss how to fight it and spends 4 pulls dead blaming lag.

I took the 30 minute debuff and left, good lord what is it with the "cat'goon" stereotype that constantly rings true with these people?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Party Finder seems like a nice way. I'm on Zalera (small server, new housing plots are still avaliable here), but I've seen people inviting for coil.

I'll also try to talk with some guild officers, I've seen they do a "drunk coil run" some months ago.

Check the new raid finder tool. People may still form groups to run it for orchestrion rolls (million gil to sell one), gear for glamour, and crafting mats. Possible they might form one using that tool (I think Bahamut's Coil can be formed via raid finder tool).

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Mine's getting glamoured. I hate the NIN blades tacked onto blades.

On a Weeping City note, Ozma may be one of the most visually stunning bosses I've seen....well, ever. The reflection and mirror effect is just amazing. Weeping City is a raid zone I really wish we could walk around in without any mobs in there. The whole place looks gorgeous.
    honestly dont even want to bother with the grind now lol. might just get back to working on my drg one.

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    honestly dont even want to bother with the grind now lol. might just get back to working on my drg one.
    Paladin is the best looking to me, but that would start from scratch. I'll keep working this current step for my glamoured stat dagger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    as i try and use the ps4 controller with no chatpad to tell new players to the boss how to fight it
    How long do you expect people to wait? If you want to type and explain get a keyboard plugged in so you can type at a reasonable pace.

I wouldn't want to spend 10 minutes waiting for s/o trying to type via PS controller either. Oo

And of course the Dragoon died. That's what Dragoons do, after all. Very close examination of the ground texture!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Can't find an actual in-game picture of it but here's the one from the datamining thread.
    Whelp ... now that's even uglier than the non glowing version of Majestas (WHM relic)!

i'm a little annoyed the anima weapon models changed already. the monk one turned into some gloves with a tiny saw thing popping out
    You know you can buy the replica version from the egg-shaped Restoration Node near Ardashir and Gerolt in Azys Lla. You can only buy the below your current step, but as soon as you finish the 240 step, you should be able to buy the 230 replica for glamour.
    One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick.
    And I was like, "That log had a child!"

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    How long do you expect people to wait?
    10 seconds. the ps4 remembers sequences of words and auto completes, doesnt mean bugger all if they pull instead of the tank the moment the healers throw up protect.

10+ Year Old Account
    10 seconds. the ps4 remembers sequences of words and auto completes, doesnt mean bugger all if they pull instead of the tank the moment the healers throw up protect.
    As a healer, when a DPS pulls while the raid is clearly not ready, I usually gently step back over the violet line and enjoy the tears.

Quote Originally Posted by Scufflegrit View Post
    You know you can buy the replica version from the egg-shaped Restoration Node near Ardashir and Gerolt in Azys Lla. You can only buy the below your current step, but as soon as you finish the 240 step, you should be able to buy the 230 replica for glamour.
    yea i know i was just hoping for an improved looking weapon not a glove

You should macro your explanations to save yourself some time.

Also, I just wanted to note... the last boss of Weeping City? Evil Bayonetta! EVIL BAYONETTA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    I would suspect it to not be plausible. Most folks nowadays would want to run it unsynced, so you could check party finder for groups doing it that way, but PF would likely only work if you're on a higher pop server like Balmung or Gilgamesh. As for doing it via DF while synced to level 50? You'll probably be waiting a while on that.
    You guys REALLY underestimate smaller serves I see party finder stuff all the time abd I am on Jenova one of the smaller servers

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    You guys REALLY underestimate smaller serves I see party finder stuff all the time abd I am on Jenova one of the smaller servers
    I was thinking eve from black cat personally

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know what the chance of Aquapolis is? We 'horded' up a lot of G8 maps cause we were... lazy (we just grab em everyday and do em whenever, so we had about 21). Anyways, end up going to the very last room again, and a few halfway / booted out the start. Cause going through all those maps is a bit uhh... much. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    The person I responded to specified duty finder, not party finder.

There's generally some form of Coil group posted in our PF at least half the time I check.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    You should macro your explanations to save yourself some time.

Also, I just wanted to note... the last boss of Weeping City? Evil Bayonetta! EVIL BAYONETTA!
    This was meant to be what I quoted lol

im finally trying weeping city and i dont get it. what happened to free loot pinata raids?

15+ Year Old Account
    im finally trying weeping city and i dont get it. what happened to free loot pinata raids?
    I don't know, but I want them back. This wiping stuff is boring AF.