Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post

Giveaway ending tonight. I don't care about exp, so you don't have to enter if you don't want the game

10+ Year Old Account
    Indie Gala - Indie Life Bundle (friday) - https://www.indiegala.com/indielife

Been a while...

(level 4)
    Last edited by Dezerte; 2016-06-10 at 12:53 PM.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

7+ Year Old Account
    Couple more giveaways for the weekend:

Did the BloodRayne games age well? Never played any because I'm afraid it's filled with outdated mechanics that just don't play well anymore since were used to better.

7+ Year Old Account
    It is a flawed and dated experience, but it is still an enjoyable hack n slash adventure. I wouldn't pay the full $10 price, but you really can't go wrong with picking it up in a small bundle or as a giveaway.

I'll put them on my to play list then. First I have to finish Mad Max and Disney Infinity.

Deleted
    Ooh, freebies courtesy of GOG.

Flight of the Amazon Queen.

Probably gone straight into everyone`s game shelf

And i started shopping! Quake 1 and 2 with the expansions bought from GoG. :P
    I think i finally have legit copies of all my childhood shooters.
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

New games available at GOG Connect
    https://www.gog.com/connect

3 games this time:
    Defender's Quest
    Door Kickers
    Kona

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seifa View Post
    And i started shopping! Quake 1 and 2 with the expansions bought from GoG. :P
    I think i finally have legit copies of all my childhood shooters.
    Surely you mean you now have another legit copy? ;p

Been sort of tempted for the Quake games, still got the original (Amiga) cds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    New games available at GOG Connect
    https://www.gog.com/connect

3 games this time:
    Defender's Quest
    Door Kickers
    Kona
    Wow, was thinking it`d go silent like the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. etc series did on Redeem tab. Nice to see more added already.

Hope this kicks in too.

Checking GOG & steam reviews for Stasis, because tempted, when first thing I see on front page of steam is "Recommended for you, Pewdiepie brofist".

Hmm, NOPE! Stop that right now steam!
    Last edited by mmoca2c81d9292; 2016-06-10 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, was thinking it`d go silent like the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. etc series did on Redeem tab. Nice to see more added already.

Hope this kicks in too.

Checking GOG & steam reviews for Stasis, because tempted, when first thing I see on front page of steam is "Recommended for you, Pewdiepie brofist".

Hmm, NOPE! Stop that right now steam!
    Eh, i was quite the pirate edgelord in my teens. Fuck spending money for videogamez guyz, download them all, i'm so smart. How things change when you grow old (plus sales). :P
    At least using a source port via GoG Galaxy is as easy as Steam: change the executable file name. :P
    I need to finish System Shock 2 first before going back to another super nostalgia trip with Quake 1 and 2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seifa View Post
    Eh, i was quite the pirate edgelord in my teens. Fuck spending money for videogamez guyz, download them all, i'm so smart. How things change when you grow old (plus sales). :P
    At least using a source port via GoG Galaxy is as easy as Steam: change the executable file name. :P
    I need to finish System Shock 2 first before going back to another super nostalgia trip with Quake 1 and 2.
    Think I only ever had one dodgy game & that was Homeworld. Fixed that recently \o/
    Only downside to Quake that is out now, is it doesn`t come with the NIN tracks with it, but easily remedied

Yeah, i was looking around for a solution and a guy on the GoG forum compiled a little program that extracts the ogg tracks from the .cue files provided by GoG when you buy the game for vanilla and the two expansions.
    Licensed music is a pain in the ass for digital distribution of old games. :S

You mean gloom surely?
    Quake was never on amiga. sofarasiknow.

Hope this kicks in too.
    Would be nice

Heh, GOG has a Twitch channel. Playing The Flame in the Flood right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    You mean gloom surely?
    Quake was never on amiga. sofarasiknow.
    Nope, definitely Quake \o/

Apologies for blurry...Courtesy of what I have in the drawer next to me.

Quake on an Amiga1200 with a Blizzard 68030/50 was good, Quake when I bought a Blizzard 68040/240PPC(603e) card & BlizzardPPC gfx card was stunning! 8D

Gloom, vaguely recall playing that, also Breathless & few others, with Alien Breed 3D my favoured with AB3D II Killing grounds second place.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sheevah View Post
    Beat me to it

- - - Updated - - -

EA/Origin sale now on.

Crysis 3 for £1.99, wow! (already got it ages ago, well worth grabbing though).
    Odd, BF3 & BF4 going for same price.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, that Crysis 3 is tempting, still not played through the first one yet (nor warhead), though I did complete Crysis 2 (thanks asmekiel).
    Last edited by Rixis; 2016-06-10 at 10:17 PM. Reason: it's asmekiel not asmekial damnit, always a blind spot :p

You should play the first one and Warhead!!!